Black People : Destee Family Members who are....

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
also members of the R.N.A. family group at the RE~covery Room.

Several messages have gone out RE~garding the need for "Safety in Da House/Room".

It is IMPERATIVE that a RE~sponse is RE~ceived ASAP....by tomorrow am. before the RE~strictions are put into place.

These RE~strictions are needed to ensure members have a SAFE SPACE for which to "work" out their/our ish.
To those who may have joined yet have found that you are currently unable (for whatever reasons) to BE actively Present (and I think I've defined the parameters of 'active participation')...no problem.

I DO NOT WISH TO 'BAN' ANYONE FROM THE ROOM...YET.....IT NEEDS TO BE EMOTIONALLY SAFE IF IT IS TO BE SUCCESSFUL....

Please consider and RE~spond accordingly....IMMEDIATELY...

Again...several messages HAVE GONE OUT TO ALL.....soooo...

Mama Destee....PLEASE LET M.E. KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT WITH THIS....PLEASE!

Also...for ALL...Please KNOW....I will overstand...and you WILL BE welcomed back should you determine NOW is not the time for you to be there...
:hearts2:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa!

truetothecause said:
also members of the R.N.A. family group at the RE~covery Room.

Several messages have gone out RE~garding the need for "Safety in Da House/Room".

It is IMPERATIVE that a RE~sponse is RE~ceived ASAP....by tomorrow am. before the RE~strictions are put into place.

These RE~strictions are needed to ensure members have a SAFE SPACE for which to "work" out their/our ish.
To those who may have joined yet have found that you are currently unable (for whatever reasons) to BE actively Present (and I think I've defined the parameters of 'active participation')...no problem.

I DO NOT WISH TO 'BAN' ANYONE FROM THE ROOM...YET.....IT NEEDS TO BE EMOTIONALLY SAFE IF IT IS TO BE SUCCESSFUL....

Please consider and RE~spond accordingly....IMMEDIATELY...

Again...several messages HAVE GONE OUT TO ALL.....soooo...

Mama Destee....PLEASE LET M.E. KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT WITH THIS....PLEASE!

Also...for ALL...Please KNOW....I will overstand...and you WILL BE welcomed back should you determine NOW is not the time for you to be there...

Abena (truetothecause),

I should be in compliance, let me know otherwise!

Peace and Love

P.S. Great thread on Reparations, hope it will be effectively closed-out!

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Clyde Coger said:
hope it will be effectively closed-out!
see my next to the last entry or so on that thread regarding 'close-out'.

thank you for checking in
Clyde Coger said:
I should be in compliance
and thank you for the props.
Clyde Coger said:
Great thread on Reparations

Destee and the Team....
I'm working REAL hard to overstand here.....Can anyone help a SiStaH Queen out:?:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuck African American History Culture : Cherish The Days Destee Family!! African American History Culture 0
Enki Audio Video Web Conferencing : This is for you Destee Family..cuz it's summa!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Destee Family Talking and Sharing - Destee Podcast Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Destee family....Look at these shoes with shackles Black People Open Forum 29
MsVeraisblessed The Front Porch : Hello Destee Family, The Front Porch 12
1 The Front Porch : Hello Destee Family The Front Porch 5
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv:Sly and the Family Stone, I want to take You Higher Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Kindred The Family Soul Far Away Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sister Sledge - We are Family Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
PurpleMoons Black Entertainment : Good Morning Destee Family! Black Entertainment 5
KWABENA Black People : Peace and Blessings Destee Family & Community! Black People Open Forum 18
brown_h0rnet Group Think : Calling On The Destee.com Family [LAST CALL!] Group Think Project-Group 22
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Black stars...and...Translucent roses...Dedicated to the Destee Family!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
F Black Poetry : Dedicated to DESTEE FAMILY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
D Black People : MY DEEPEST APOLOGY TO THE DESTEE FAMILY Black People Open Forum 18
D Black People : Destee family on Myspace? Black People Open Forum 13
Bishop Black Poetry : Old School New School - Tribute to the Destee Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Haiku : destee family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : to my destee.com family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
lilpea The Front Porch : DESTEE'S FAMILY REUION The Front Porch 6
C Black Poetry : Honoring my Destee Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Isaiah Black Relationships : SONG DEDICATIONS FOR THE DESTEE FAMILY... Black Relationships 42
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : I need HTML.. and Images.. Destee.. Hello Family No Joke Black Jokes Humor 1
S Black Poetry : Destee Family Breakdown... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
D Black People : ANCESTRAL BURIAL SITE INFO FOR DESTEE FAMILY IN NY AREA...TRISTATE AREA REALLY Black People Open Forum 1
queentswana Black People : To Destee.com Family Black People Open Forum 2
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Good Morning my Destee family!!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
anAfrican Science and Technology : Destee Family Tech Talks Science and Technology 1
river Black People : Something for Destee and the Family Black People Open Forum 11
Destee The Front Porch : Destee Family Reunion! The Front Porch 260
Cindy Black Poetry : To my family at Destee's house... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
I Black Poetry : If...My Seedz...*Attn:Destee Family* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
B Black Poetry : Destee Family!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
I To the Destee Family Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 30
G Black Poetry : Destee family matters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
P Black Poetry : To The Destee.com family!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
river Black People : My Family at Destee Black People Open Forum 9
D Black Poetry : Destee Family Forum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Bluewater Black Poetry : Thank You My Destee Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
E Black Poetry : NOTIFICATION MY DESTEE FAMILY... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee The Front Porch : Destee's Letter To The Family The Front Porch 60
T Black Poetry : DESTEE FAMILY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : To the Destee family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Bishop Black Poetry : To My Destee Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
T Black Poetry : to destee's family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : To you..... My Destee Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
S Black Poetry : WHERE WOULD I BE TODAY? (DEDICATED TO MY DESTEE FAMILY) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : Hello Destee Family! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
1poetsought Black Poetry : HELLO DESTEE FAMILY (msluciousb) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : 2 Destee & Da Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4