destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

This is spur of the moment, for if i think on it long, i won't do it ... i won't even ask.

That's because our history has shown that few will reach in their pocket and help.

It's a hard thing to ask for help, and be ignored ... but someone must do it ... :weights:

I'm that one ... destee.com is that place ... and you are the help we need.

Whether you help or not is inconsequential to my drive to continue, move forward, etc.

I will always do what i can to keep destee.com alive, and you will always be welcome.

Costs have increased all of our 16 years ... and it's hard on me ... i need your help.

If you're moved in your heart to reach in your pocket ... Become a Premium Member.

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Is it possible to donate without becoming a premium member?

And is Paypal the only way to do that?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Is it possible to donate without becoming a premium member?

And is Paypal the only way to do that?

Hi Brother Gorilla ... yes ... you can donate without becoming a Premium Member. If you donate from the link on the sidebar, top right (it is Paypal), i won't mark you as Premium (which must be done manually).

If you donate from the Premium Membership Upgrade page, the system will automatically upgrade your account (and i will undo it, if that's what you want).

Currently, Paypal is the only way to donate online, but if you want to mail your donation you can do that. The address is below, and i won't mark you as a Premium Member in this case either, if that is what you want.

Destee
P. O. Box 180512
Mobile, AL 36618

I generally apply donations to Premium Member upgrades, treating them as one and the same.

If you don't want this done, just let me know.

Brother Gorilla ... thanks for your consideration.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:11100:Keep telling you to send out notices to the regulars. You use to do that

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Destee I know it hard to ask. I am glad you did. I am currently unemployed but expect to have something soon.
You know I understand. I know server space is not free. Your time is valuable and If I had to guess.

It is not possible you could be holding down a job. Sneaking here when the boss turns around to keep it right.
You couldn't do this things and work earning an income. You put in a lot of ( LOVE ) time here to maintain this site. You energy ( personal energy and electricity bill ) is used and I will send you my funds as soon as possible.

I would go crazy if the lights went out in Georgia.. I know your located betwixt and between.. much love..:hearts1:

I'll hit ya by just after Valentines Sweetheart. Would a foot massage hold you for now?:thinking:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MANASIAC Black People : EVERYONE AT DESTEE.COM NEEDS TO READ THIS Black People Open Forum 0
Charles Thompson The Front Porch : Greetings to all of you very wise destee com posters from me again!!!!! The Front Porch 7
Destee 20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Find Black Sites Older Than destee.com Destee's Thoughts 21
Destee 20th Birthday : 20 Years Online - destee.com Destee's Thoughts 24
S Black People : Trolling Destee.com: "I Got Kicked Off Destee.com Today" Black People Open Forum 29
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Takes On The First Presidential Debate Destee.Com Posters? Black People Politics 2
Monetary Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com Investment Club (temporary) Black Money Business Jobs 46
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Destee Network : destee.com Destee Network : 1
Destee Support : YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM - Whaaaat??!! Why??!! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Guidance for Black America - From the Voices of Destee.com Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Destee Black People : destee.com's 17th Year Birthday Celebration - The Month of October, 2014 !! Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Black People : Are there other sites JUST like destee.com ? Black People Open Forum 24
S Science and Technology : Searching Destee.com from Internet Search Engines (google.com, duckduckgo.com, etc.) Science and Technology 0
KMeister Black People : Why Can't I Do and Say What I Want - When I Want - Where I Want - How I Want - at Destee.com Black People Open Forum 30
Destee Black People : Destee.com's 16th Year - (October 5, 1997) - Happy Birthday To Us! Black People Open Forum 32
Destee Black People : How Many People Have You Run Away From Destee.com ? Black People Open Forum 48
Destee Support : How To Play Games at Destee.com Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 12
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black People : Nonprofit Merger (Destee.com and BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE) Black People Open Forum 6
Umar Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com - The Power of Social Networking Black Money Business Jobs 6
L Black People : Breaking News: Destee (aka D'Blizzy) of Destee.com Catches Major Case Black People Open Forum 69
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.com - 15 Years Old! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts destee.com - 15 Years Old! Destee's Thoughts 50
OldSoul OldSoul : Consciousness Raising OnLine September 30 Noon ET BlogTalkRadio.com/DESTEE OldSoul 0
Destee Black People : BlogTalkRadio Tonight @ 12 am ET! Feel Like Talking? Join us at blogtalkradio.com/destee Black People Open Forum 7
Destee Black People : destee.com on Blogtalk Radio - In The Midnight Hour - Our First Show is TONIGHT - 12 am ET Black People Open Forum 32
Destee Black People : Do You Have Skype - If So - Add - destee.com - our skype name Black People Open Forum 4
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : How To Easily Navigate Destee.com - Video Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : How To Register At Destee.com - (it's Free!) - Video Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Tutorials Support : How To Register At Destee.com (it's Free!) - Video Tutorial Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : Destee.tv : Destee.com Voice Video Chat Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Happy Birthday To Us - 2012 Destee's Thoughts 26
Ms Drea Black People : DESTEE.COM ~~ TRIVIA CONTEST~~ Black People Open Forum 9
Proverbs31Woman Black People : What I learned while at Destee.com... Win a Year of Premium Membership!! Black People Open Forum 51
$$RICH$$ Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE.COM Black People Open Forum 101
Destee Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Countdown to Our 14th Birthday! Destee's Thoughts 49
T Black Spirituality Religion : DESTEE.COM MEET JEREMIAH CAMARA Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
$$RICH$$ Black People : MERRY CHRISTMAS from Destee.com Black People Open Forum 0
river Black People : Why I Love Destee.com Black People Open Forum 29
S Science and Technology : Destee.com through RSS. Science and Technology 13
S Phones and Apps : Let's create a Destee.com Iphone application. Science and Technology 5
Metaverse Black People : Youtube Projects for Destee.com Black People Open Forum 53
brown_h0rnet Group Think : Calling On The Destee.com Family [LAST CALL!] Group Think Project-Group 22
R Black Poetry : Destee.com means?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black People : Destee.com means?? Black People Open Forum 25
Metaverse Black People : Help Promote Destee.com Black People Open Forum 27
Destee Group Think : Old destee.com Newsletters Group Think Project-Group 6
brown_h0rnet Group Think : The Call To Action (Destee.com Competition) Group Think Project-Group 17
R Sister's Only Chat : To the Kings of Destee.com Black Women 25
Zulile Black People : Destee.com NEWS Black People Open Forum 60