Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Countdown to Our 14th Birthday!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Oh Ok. Thank You. :) I would like to help out. I'm not sure what to do yet.
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

......Its good to have your willingness to help MsVee and welcome to Destee.com. With just over a week to go, I'm certain $$RICH$$ will return and give us our marching orders, lol...

Peace In,

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
We headed into the final week soon at that time i will post some things we like to do
as our month long Birthday celebration starts

Thanks to all the brothers and sisters who are willing to help me give Destee.com
it's first big birthday bash

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
We headed into the final week soon at that time i will post some things we like to do
as our month long Birthday celebration starts

Thanks to all the brothers and sisters who are willing to help me give Destee.com
it's first big birthday bash

.......yvw brother, lots of things have been recommended in this thread, and we seem to have good support in pulling this off...see you then

Peace In,

MsVee

Aug 13, 2011

......Its good to have your willingness to help MsVee and welcome to Destee.com. With just over a week to go, I'm certain $$RICH$$ will return and give us our marching orders, lol...

Peace In,
Thank You for the welcome.I wish that I had found this forum sooner.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
What I mean is, the forum has been around for almost 14 years..and i'm just finding it.:). I have come across a lot of forums in the past,but few that I would bother to return to.

.......Okay, thanks for answering MsVee, there is no uncertainty to what you meant...:toast:

Peace In,

Last edited:

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: