Destee's Thoughts destee.com - 15 Years Old!

Fieldpea

Oct 15, 2005
The 602
The only way I could think to wish you Happy Birthday was to become a premium member, and so that's what I've gone and done. I am quite, quite grateful for being allowed to join this wonderful community.

:birthday:

May you have many, many, many, many more, too!

:hearts1:

One Love, and PEACE

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
In spite of our recent differences, I applaud anything and everything on the 'self help' side...

Good luck...

Best wishes...

:10200:

Thank You Brother Chuck ... :love:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSS !!! :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I loved it! I am so grateful for you! Thank You Sister Destee!

You are so beautiful and so wonderful in so many ways.

Happy Birthday!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Sister Chevron ... :blush: :blush: :blush: ... can you believe it ... another year has come and gone! :birthday:

Thank you sooooo much for EVERY THING ... you're so kind ... :blush:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
The only way I could think to wish you Happy Birthday was to become a premium member, and so that's what I've gone and done. I am quite, quite grateful for being allowed to join this wonderful community.

One Love, and PEACE

awwwwwwwwwww Sister ... OH MY GOSH ... you just don't know ... or maybe you do ... i don't know ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

The step you've taken, actually helping to financially support the community, is one few will do.

It's been a heartbreaking reality, but one that i've had to accept and move beyond, if i was to continue doing this in the right and proper Spirit ... and i strive to do that ... to not see the elephant in the middle of the room, as i work all around it ... acting like i don't see that folk aren't moved in their Spirits to actually help keep us alive ... though they say they love it here too ... i just gotta ignore those energies that surround me, and continue moving forward ... for this is my cup to drink from ... not necessarily everyone else's.

So ... when a Sister or Brother is actually moved in their own Spirit to help keep us alive ... OH MY GOSH ... it's like God Speaking ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... Thank You So Very Much !!!

What a WONDERFUL Birthday Gift to the Community ... Thank You Very Much !!! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

One Love, and PEACE
:bowdown:

tashatoya

Nov 5, 2003
Houston Texas
Occupation
I go to school
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF SUCH AN INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY SINCE 2003 AND I'M ONLY 25!!! LOL I HAVE TRULY GROWN WITH THE COMMUNITY. WHAT A BLESSING!!! :heart: :birthday::love::birthday::love::heart:

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Congratulations...my only regret is that it took me so long to find this site...May you go from strength to strength.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF SUCH AN INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY SINCE 2003 AND I'M ONLY 25!!! LOL I HAVE TRULY GROWN WITH THE COMMUNITY. WHAT A BLESSING!!! :heart: :birthday::love::birthday::love::heart:

OH MY GOSH !!!! ... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SWEETIE !!! ... :love: :wave: :wave: :love: ... Welcome Home !!!

Bless Your Sweet Darling Heart ... isn't that such a blessing ... your sweet, beautiful little testimony !!! ... :love:

You know what else ... ?? ... i'm almost ... sorta ... kinda ... 25 too ... :wink: ... :lol: ... :love:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOSH !!! ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

tashatoya ... truth of the matter is, this community has had LOTSSSS of BABIESSSSSSS ... bless your sweet darling heart ... you are one of many ... young folk ... that grew up here ... came here ... amazed me often that the youth would CHOOSE to hang around and with us old folk ... babies were still in high school ... some even middle school ... planning college enrollments ... graduating ... looking for their first job ... all from right here ... and like you ... some are still right here ... i am so honored ... see ... most folk don't measure success like i do ... but this ... you ... speak directly to the success of this community ... giving our babies a place of their own ... that they want to be a part of ... i am so honored ... did i say that already ... ??? ... :love:

funny thing though ... somehow alla yall are ending up older than me ... :eeek: ... :look: ... :love:

weird ... :wink: ... :love:

Love You ... Welcome Home ... and Happy Birthdday to USSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Congratulations...my only regret is that it took me so long to find this site...May you go from strength to strength.

Thank You So Very Much !!!

Let there be no regrets, for it appears to me that you found us right exactly on time ... :love:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly