Destee's Thoughts destee.com - 15 Years Old!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Destee.....
A promise i will never break , you know u not meeting me just tryin ta get wit Judge Mathis
Yep happy Birthday to us all who have struggle and put up the fight all these years what a
True blessings as history is still being written here............................Up uP Up and awayyyyyy!!!

MsDana

Sep 26, 2012
:hello: MsDana ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

So nice of you to join us and share in our birthday and be a Member here and post and EVERY THING !!! :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast:

Looking forward to reading more of you!

Thank You So Very Much!

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee
:hello: MsDana ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

So nice of you to join us and share in our birthday and be a Member here and post and EVERY THING !!! :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast:

Looking forward to reading more of you!

Thank You So Very Much!

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Oh wow thank you for the welcome Destee. I thought you would remember my my (real Name) I couldnt remember my password or my screenname so I made a new one. It's been so long since I been here, its a long story and this is not the place or thread to talk on. This is about DESTEE.COM BIRTHDAY!!!!! I am so proud of you momma Destee!

SeekingMaat

Oct 16, 2003
London, Babylon
Bless-ed Earth Day Destee.Com :love::birthday: And may this 'teenager' continue to grow to adulthood with wisdom, patience, love and honour of our Afrikan selves. :hearts2:

Peace

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Geeesh! Yanno Sister, we're almost as old as when the internet first became public!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DESTEE.COM!
:birthday::love::hearts1:

Haaaaaaaaaaay Sister Purple ... :wave: ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :jumping:

Yessss ... we're almost as old as the Internet ... :lol:

But you know ... it's been one day at a time ... with fingers crossed, trying to put out fires with no water and all kinda krazee living ... :lol: ... oh my gosh ... but we've grown so much ... it's beautiful to witness ... i'm so honored that God saw fit to bless me with you ... shooooooo ... looking back over the years ... if not for you, i'd probably be here alone ... but because you were here, folk kept coming back ... talk'n 'bout i hate Destee but i love Purple ... :lol: ... hahahahahaha ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSS ... i aint mad at 'em ... 'cause i love me some Purple too !!! ... :grouphug:

Thank You Sister ... for being you ... :hearts1:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... :birthday:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Happy Birthday to the Long time running Destee.com. :toast:

You have been a blessing to me and everybody that comes thru here.

And i want to see it continue to run in another 15 yrs.:uppp:

Haaaaaaaaaay Sister MsVeraisblessed ... :wave: ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!

You have such a Sweet Spirit Sister and i'm so glad you're now a part of our home, this community!

The universe has a way of providing for needs ... and it knew we needed you ... :love:

Thank you so much for being here with us, sharing your good stuff ... :D

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee.....
A promise i will never break , you know u not meeting me just tryin ta get wit Judge Mathis
Yep happy Birthday to us all who have struggle and put up the fight all these years what a
True blessings as history is still being written here............................Up uP Up and awayyyyyy!!!

:lol: ... :lol: ... hahahahahahahaha ... :lol: @ really trying to get wit Judge Mathis ... :lol:

sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh ... :donttell: ... oh my gosh MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSSSS ... :eeek:

i'm gonna need you to at least look like the law suit is real, else we goin' to prison for trick'n the court system or sump'n ... :lol: ... hahahahahahaha ... :love:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... I LOVE YOU !!! ... :kiss:

Thank You For Every Thing! :grouphug:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Oh wow thank you for the welcome Destee. I thought you would remember my my (real Name) I couldnt remember my password or my screenname so I made a new one. It's been so long since I been here, its a long story and this is not the place or thread to talk on. This is about DESTEE.COM BIRTHDAY!!!!! I am so proud of you momma Destee!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER !!!! ... :love: :love: :love:

I had no idea ... in fact, i'm typing this now and HOPING i'm thinking of my same sweet wonderful Sister that has stood with me and this community for a gazillion years, even thru the hard stuff, pushing our way forward ... no matter what ... holding on to each other thru all kinds of storms ... so that we could be right here on this day ... with me believing in my heart that i got it right and that i know who MsDana is ... :love:

awwwwwwwww Sister ... i love you ... i had rec'd an email from you some time ago, that i never responded to because i be so krazee, always thinking i'm gonna respond ... but something else comes up and pulls me in a completely different direction ... i always be hoping that folk know and understand that i love them, appreciate them, but don't always have the time or ability to respond how i wanna ... but in my heart i knew you'd know ... lol @ me talking to you like my guess for who you really are has been confirmed ... :lol:

I do feel like i know though ... :love:

If you want me to reset your password on your old account let me know what you want it to be.

I LOVE YOUUU ... it's so fitting for you to be here right now celebrating with us ... i am honored ... THANK YOU!

You warm my heart and soul ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Bless-ed Earth Day Destee.Com :love::birthday: And may this 'teenager' continue to grow to adulthood with wisdom, patience, love and honour of our Afrikan selves. :hearts2:

Peace

Sister Sister Sister ... THANK YOUUUUUU !!! ... You are so WONDERFUL !!!!

It's been mentioned already, our international reach ... our international Members ... and you have been one of those for many years ... so very supportive ... doing what most right here in the good ol' USofA won't ... you're not even here all the time ... you are a Member that will come just to pay her Premium Membership ... how krazee is that! ... :love: ... oh my gosh ... you thot i didn't notice?! ... please ... those that help financially are so few, making those that do stand out real big ... i have truly been amazed and honored by your unwavering support ... you're even quiet most of the time ... hardly saying bunches ... but a very present help and encouragement to me ... that's why i did what i did recently ... because i want you to know your love and support has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated ... you give good love ... :love: ... Thank You!

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
In spite of our recent differences, I applaud anything and everything on the 'self help' side...

Good luck...

Best wishes...

:10200:

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I loved it! I am so grateful for you! Thank You Sister Destee!

You are so beautiful and so wonderful in so many ways.

Happy Birthday!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly