Destee's Thoughts destee.com - 15 Years Old!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Destee, whose the beautiful Sister in your video? :-p

15 years--wow--that's success!

awwwww ... :blush: ... see ... here goes another Young Brother that i can't stalk and makes our future bright ... :love:

You're a Sweet Heart ... i'm glad that our paths crossed ... that i've had the pleasure of you ... :love:

Thank you for every thing ... being here with us ... lending your wonderful self to this effort ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Happy Birthday DESTEE.COM :birthday:

:hello: MsDana ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

So nice of you to join us and share in our birthday and be a Member here and post and EVERY THING !!! :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast:

Looking forward to reading more of you!

Thank You So Very Much!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... It is truly a blessing Sister Destee, to have been this successful over fifteen years with an Internet tenure for black people; we love our Home, very much... Thank You!

Peace In,

Thank You Brother Clyde ... :love:

Whew @ USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :weights:

Yes, it truly is a blessing ... simply remaining alive has been a great feat ... and i appreciate all of your help!

Thank you so very much ... you're the BEST!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

... An example by comparison, of the accomplishment of Destee.com to stay alive under original ownership... the Test of Time.

Top Websites 15 Years Ago and Where Are They Today

One of the biggest tests for internet companies is the test of time. There were many internet companies in the past, that dominated the web and at that time it seemed that they will stay there forever, but eventually only a few survived…
I have found a great post that shows who were the most popular websites 15 years ago, so i want to compare those websites to our times most popular sites- Which ones survived and what happened to the ones that didn’t.
http://www.workinghomeguide.com/7042/top-websites-15-years-ago-and-where-are-they-today

Peace In,

Great article / information! :toast:

I've never seen this before, but will be checking it out more fully!

My first thoughts are Black Sites that are 15+ years old ... how have they fared?

Kinda makes me think of this thread i started years ago ... Black Web Sites That Have Died.

Though we aint talk'n die'n right now ... we're talk'n living ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Congratulations and THANK YOU to YOU and all of your staff for keeping this website going for that long as opposed to simply SELLING OUT!

Destee.com is easily the best Message Board out there [your only competition would have come from the original format of Blackvoices before it was sold to AOHELL who consistently systematically downgraded the site’s functionality/then suddenly executed it a couple of years back]!

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Thank You Brother Orisons ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

You've been right here with us a long time ... and i am honored ... THANK YOU !!! ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
what a long road .....15 long miles :toast:

:birthday::birthday::birthday: :birthday::birthday:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
:hearts1::hearts1::hearts1::hearts1::hearts1:

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY DESTEE.COM and DESTEE

MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... :weights: :weights: :weights:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Remember ... you promised that you'd never leave ... :love:

Don't make me hafta meet you on Judge Mathis ... :love:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ... Thank You For Every Thing ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Geeesh! Yanno Sister, we're almost as old as when the internet first became public!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DESTEE.COM!
:birthday::love::hearts1:

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
Happy Birthday to the Long time running Destee.com. :toast:

You have been a blessing to me and everybody that comes thru here.

And i want to see it continue to run in another 15 yrs.:uppp:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Great article / information! :toast:

I've never seen this before, but will be checking it out more fully!

My first thoughts are Black Sites that are 15+ years old ... how have they fared?

Kinda makes me think of this thread i started years ago ... Black Web Sites That Have Died.

Though we aint talk'n die'n right now ... we're talk'n living ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Destee

... Thanks Sister Destee,

As you know, its difficult to find specific information about black websites on the Internet, at least for me. But I did find some interesting facts by searching:

"first discussion forums for black people" ... Destee.com is first on the list of relevancy http://www.google.com/webhp?rlz=1C1AVSA_enUS433US433&sourceid=chrome-instant&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#hl=en&sugexp=les;cqn,fixedpos=false,boost_normal=40,boost_high=40,cconf=1.2,min_length=2,rate_low=0.035,rate_high=0.035,second_pass=false,ignore_bad_origquery=true&gs_nf=1&cp=0&se=40&pq=first discussion forums for black people&gs_id=2&xhr=t&q=first+discussion+forums+for+black+people&pf=p&rlz=1C1AVSA_enUS433US433&sclient=psy-ab&oq=first+discussion+forums+for+black+people&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=190c3c85d32a41e8&biw=1024&bih=681&ion=1

"list of discussion forums for african americans" ... Destee.com is fourth on the list of relevancy http://www.google.com/webhp?rlz=1C1AVSA_enUS433US433&sourceid=chrome-instant&ie=UTF-8&ion=1#hl=en&sugexp=les;cqn,fixedpos=false,boost_normal=40,boost_high=40,cconf=1.2,min_length=2,rate_low=0.035,rate_high=0.035,second_pass=false,ignore_bad_origquery=true&gs_nf=1&dc= websites &ac=5&gs_mss=list of discussion forums fafrican americans&pq=top websites african americans&cp=30&gs_id=4g&xhr=t&q=list+of+discussion+forums+for+african+americans&pf=p&rlz=1C1AVSA_enUS433US433&sclient=psy-ab&oq=list+of+discussion+forums+for+african+americans&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=190c3c85d32a41e8&ion=1&biw=1024&bih=681

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thank You Brother Clyde ... :love:

Whew @ USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :weights:

Yes, it truly is a blessing ... simply remaining alive has been a great feat ... and i appreciate all of your help!

Thank you so very much ... you're the BEST!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee
:toast:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??