The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

skuderjaymes

... skuderjaymes hasn't been around lately either... hope this brother is doing well and returns soon.

Peace In,
I as well wonder why Bro. Coger has been missing for a mo. Sis Destee has reported that he is well and will be returning soon.

I too have missed Coger, glad that he is fine and looking forward to seeing him.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Clyde Coger

"Last seen July 8, 2013"
I as well wonder why Bro. Coger has been missing for a mo. Sis Destee has reported that he is well and will be returning soon.

I too have missed Coger, glad that he is fine and looking forward to seeing him.

:) Maybe I should leave more often, naw, just kidding; thanks Family, it feels good to be back and equally as good being missed. Anyone that leaves this place for any length of time, is faced with that dilemma. See you'll in the Forums and thanks for the concern, all is well.

In the Spirit of Sankofa ... Peace In

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
:) Maybe I should leave more often, naw, just kidding; thanks Family, it feels good to be back and equally as good being missed. Anyone that leaves this place for any length of time, is faced with that dilemma. See you'll in the Forums and thanks for the concern, all is well.

In the Spirit of Sankofa ... Peace In

I've missed your thoughts brutha....It seems like a lot has happen since you've been gone....But I'm glad to see you back!!!

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I've missed your thoughts brutha....It seems like a lot has happen since you've been gone....But I'm glad to see you back!!!

Peace!

Likewise Bro. Enki, for sure, your thoughts have been missed as well. Again, its definitely good to be back. It will take awhile to catch up, given the many robust topics and conversations I've missed, but I will eventually get there, lol. Not to mentioned all the new folks that joined during my absence. And your persistence to remain engaged is noted and appreciated.

Question: any further progress made with formalizing the Destee Community Justice System?

It appears we dropped the ball on a fine opportunity of empowerment.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In

legit-writer

Dec 12, 2002
Likewise Bro. Enki, for sure, your thoughts have been missed as well. Again, its definitely good to be back. It will take awhile to catch up, given the many robust topics and conversations I've missed, but I will eventually get there, lol. Not to mentioned all the new folks that joined during my absence. And your persistence to remain engaged is noted and appreciated.

Question: any further progress made with formalizing the Destee Community Justice System?

It appears we dropped the ball on a fine opportunity of empowerment.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In
I was wondering where you went!!! There you are!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz