Black People : Deployed Again: Destination Puerto Rico

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Its time for them to make up their minds to either stay in the US and be productive or go back to Puerto Rico and rebuild. either way they should be moved out of hotels and if they are staying apply for benefits if they are needed. That includes the ones that came to the Dominican Republic.
The Cubans are giving the Puerto Ricans a very difficult time in acclimating to South Florida as their Democratic presence would dilute the Cubans staunch Republican voting block. Central Florida is a little more accommodating as it has a high Puerto Rican population. As expected they are fairing quite well in New York just as long as they avoid Suffolk County as the Central Americans will run them into Long Island Sound and Great South Bay. I have no dogs in this race but the Governor of Puerto Rico as promised did seize a lot of real estate in Puerto Rico and the expats well know this. If anything Robert Mueller needs to subpoena the dubious real estate transactions under "The Forced Expropriations Act" between El Presedente Donalde Juan Trumpeto and Puerto Ricos second generation corrupt Governor Ricardo "Rickey Ricardo" Rossello.

desi-arnaz-4.jpg

I_love_lucy_ricky_ricardo.jpg

Nice to see FEMA, another Federal Alphabet Agency criminal enterprise decided to drop the 2017 Hurricane Maria Aid Package to save money. I also agree with you about the hotel issue. Instead of sitting around eating McDonalds crap and swilling Corona's they heisted from 7-11 stores all day the men need to hit the street and do day labor work to at least act like the head of the household. Soapbox away.

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/containers-of-hurricane-donations-found-rotting-in-puerto-rico-parking-lot/ar-BBLLTqV?li=BBnbfcL

SAN JUAN, P.R. — At least 10 trailers full of food, water and baby supplies donated for victims of Hurricane Maria were left to rot at a state elections office in Puerto Rico, where they broke open and became infested by rats.

Radio Isla, a local radio station, posted a video Friday showing cases of beans, water, Tylenol and other goods covered in rat and lizard droppings.

The goods donated by private entities and nonprofit groups were collected at the elections commission offices, and then distributed by the National Guard. Once the crisis subsided, goods were moved to trailers in the parking lot of the election bureau’s San Juan offices but apparently not delivered, despite continuing problems on the island. Authorities on Friday acknowledged that they have been there for nearly a year.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

"...It was not the first time food donated for Puerto Rico’s hurricane victims has gone to waste. Tons of supplies collected and sent by a South Florida man went bad when it turned out that he had paid the charter flight companies with fake checks."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/containers-of-hurricane-donations-found-rotting-in-puerto-rico-parking-lot/ar-BBLLTqV?li=BBnbfcL

SAN JUAN, P.R. — At least 10 trailers full of food, water and baby supplies donated for victims of Hurricane Maria were left to rot at a state elections office in Puerto Rico, where they broke open and became infested by rats.

Radio Isla, a local radio station, posted a video Friday showing cases of beans, water, Tylenol and other goods covered in rat and lizard droppings.

The goods donated by private entities and nonprofit groups were collected at the elections commission offices, and then distributed by the National Guard. Once the crisis subsided, goods were moved to trailers in the parking lot of the election bureau’s San Juan offices but apparently not delivered, despite continuing problems on the island. Authorities on Friday acknowledged that they have been there for nearly a year.

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
This is not good news for the Mayor of San Juan as it happened in her front yard, under her watch. Maybe if she had been paying attention instead of going on TV in the US saying how bad things were being handled the supplies would have been distributed to the folks that needed it rather than rotting and feeding 4 legged rats.

Even though the doner paid with a fake check that would be the carriers problem no reason not to distribute the supplies donated.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: