Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
All I can do is :facepalm:

Turmoil Slows Rebuilding of Puerto Rico's Power Grid
Ten months after Hurricane Maria destroyed Puerto Rico's electric grid, the agency responsible for rebuilding it is in chaos and more than $1 billion in federal funds meant to strengthen the system before the next hurricane is going unspent

BY MICHAEL WEISSENSTEIN and DANICA COTO, Associated Press

...The Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority has seen two chief executive officers and four board members resign in less than a week in a messy fight over how much the bankrupt agency should pay its CEO. The agency's fourth CEO since the hurricane lasted less than 24 hours on the job last week before resigning amid public outrage over his $750,000 salary.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2018-07-19/turmoil-slows-rebuilding-of-puerto-ricos-power-grid

FILE - In this Sept. 20, 2017 file photo, electricity poles and lines lie toppled on the road after Hurricane Maria hit the eastern region of the island, in Humacao, Puerto Rico. Ten months after Hurricane Maria destroyed Puerto Rico’s electric grid, the local agency responsible for rebuilding it is in chaos and more than $1 billion in federal funds meant to strengthen the rickety grid is going unspent, according to contractors and U.S. officials who say they’re eager to make progress before the next hurricane. (AP Photo/Carlos Giusti, File) THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

(Bloomberg) — Workers from Puerto Rico’s beleaguered forensic sciences department moved two corpses from stop-gap refrigerator trailers in the early hours of Tuesday, after there were complaints about a foul odor and before federal inspectors arrived...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nearly-one-hurricane-maria-puerto-164420221.html
Nearly One Year After Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rican Morgues are Still in a Crisis

Yalixa Rivera and Jonathan Levin / Bloomberg
Time

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

...Puerto Rico Rep. Juan Morales, president of the House's health commission, told The Associated Press that he is verifying the institute's claim that none of the bodies were victims of Hurricane Maria last September. He said that is one reason he requested a copy of the inventory of corpses, adding that it lacks key details, including where exactly the bodies are being held.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/puerto-rico-probes-forensic-institute-bodies-pile-220522002.html
Puerto Rico probes forensic institute as bodies pile up

DANICA COTO
Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Puerto Rico Storm Evacuees to Ask Judge to Block Evictions

BY NATE RAYMOND

BOSTON (Reuters) - A federal judge on Wednesday will consider whether to extend an order preventing the eviction of hundreds of Puerto Rican families who fled the hurricane-ravaged island in 2017 and have been living in hotels and motels across the United States...

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2018-08-01/puerto-rico-storm-evacuees-to-ask-judge-to-block-evictions

FILE PHOTO: Buildings damaged by Hurricane Maria are seen in Lares, Puerto Rico, October 6, 2017. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson/File PhotoREUTERS

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
Its time for them to make up their minds to either stay in the US and be productive or go back to Puerto Rico and rebuild. either way they should be moved out of hotels and if they are staying apply for benefits if they are needed. That includes the ones that came to the Dominican Republic.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: