Somalia : Denmark claims to lead charge to Colonize Somalia

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
is that Karma, and the Spirit of Justice, works as GENIUS to make these marauders,
to make plain their wickedness,

and that by doing so,
alert the Global Black community to what is really going on so there are no longer any doubts or suurprises

lol....Did he really?...lol

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Blackwater/Xe mercs arrive in Somalia, Al-Shabab says
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 01:34:41 GMT
At least 18 people have been killed in clashes between rival factions in southern and central Somalia, and there are reports that Blackwater/Xe mercenaries have entered the country.

A battle broke out between the pro-government Ahlu Sunnah militia and Hizbul Islam fighters in the town of Baladwayne on Sunday and went well into Monday, during which at least 13 people lost their lives, witnesses said.

In addition, five people were killed when Hizbul Islam fighters engaged Al-Shabab fighters in the town of Dhobley near the Kenyan border, Reuters reported.

There are also allegations of US-sponsored bomb plots in the capital.

The bombings will be carried out in order to create a pretext to launch a campaign against Al-Shabab, a spokesman of the group, Sheikh Ali Mohammed Rage, told Reuters.

"We have discovered that US agencies are going to launch suicide bombings in public places in Mogadishu," he told reporters. "They have tried it in Algeria, Pakistan and Afghanistan… We warn of these disasters. They want to target Bakara Market and mosques, then use that to malign us."

At a meeting with tribal elders in Mogadishu on Monday, the Al-Shabab spokesman said that mercenaries of the Xe private security firm — formerly known as Blackwater — have arrived in the Somali capital, the Press TV correspondent in Mogadishu reported on Monday.

Blackwater/Xe mercenaries plan to carry out bombings in Mogadishu in order to accuse Al-Shabab of being the culprits in the attacks, the Al-Shabab spokesman added.

He went on to say that the Blackwater/Xe mercenaries have already recruited many lackeys to help them carry out bombings targeting prominent individuals and innocent civilians.

The Al-Shabab spokesman also told the tribal elders that a system based on Islam should be established in Somalia.

GHN/HGL

east afrika

Jul 9, 2009
It’s sad for me to say this, but my country lost its cost because we have been killing each other for the best 15 years. It’s only a matter of time before our enemies wipe us all! The funny thing is we have the same language, same religion and same culture.

By the way Al-Shabab are idiots and are only killing other Somalians. I bet they are working with the Americans.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
It’s sad for me to say this, but my country lost its cost because we have been killing each other for the best 15 years. It’s only a matter of time before our enemies wipe us all! The funny thing is we have the same language, same religion and same culture.

By the way Al-Shabab are idiots and are only killing other Somalians. I bet they are working with the Americans.
Thank you for the insight, the post was mae unaware of the folks mentioned but in regards to Black water, and their gestapo,

but how do you fel about Denmark coming there?

And what is the real story about Dafur?

east afrika

Jul 9, 2009
Thank you for the insight, the post was mae unaware of the folks mentioned but in regards to Black water, and their gestapo,

but how do you fel about Denmark coming there?

And what is the real story about Dafur?
Africa is Africa’s problem. There is no need for western troops to interfere our business, I bet they forget “black hawk down”. The western countries hate the fact that Somalia is to believed to be have huge oil reserves in to which China has shown the largest interest. They found out we have a lot of natural resources. These people are dumping toxic waste in Somalia. They are poisoning people.

Why do you think we get so many diseases in Africa?

My country is a nation of 100%Muslim. We are a confused nation, some of us think we are Arabs, but I don’t see Islamic or Arab world condemn the invasion of Somalia, but they always quick to condemn the killing of Iraqis, one thing is for sure nobody gives **** about black Muslims. We have nuclear being dumped our shores 24/7.

My brother Ankhur, the same thing is happening in Sudan as we speak. Wanna be Sudanese Arabs are killing other black Sudanese. It’s tragic and shameful.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Africa is Africa’s problem. There is no need for western troops to interfere our business, I bet they forget “black hawk down”. The western countries hate the fact that Somalia is to believed to be have huge oil reserves in to which China has shown the largest interest. They found out we have a lot of natural resources. These people are dumping toxic waste in Somalia. They are poisoning people.

Why do you think we get so many diseases in Africa?

My country is a nation of 100%Muslim. We are a confused nation, some of us think we are Arabs, but I don’t see Islamic or Arab world condemn the invasion of Somalia, but they always quick to condemn the killing of Iraqis, one thing is for sure nobody gives **** about black Muslims. We have nuclear being dumped our shores 24/7.

My brother Ankhur, the same thing is happening in Sudan as we speak. Wanna be Sudanese Arabs are killing other black Sudanese. It’s tragic and shameful.
Thank you brother that clears up alot of the BS the corporate media lies to us and propagandizes, and I try to alert folks here how dangerous this private army that has direct connections to ex-nazis, Blackwater ,
is to the community, and that more then likely they will be seeking to assist AFRICOM

there is a real bytt wipe in the White House, Larry Summers, who was the architect of dumping in the Motherland, stateing
"well those folks won't live long anyhow"
and unfortunately he is in the main seat of US finance.

We are also and here in the states not only remeber the toxic dumping, still going on, but also the life blood of the masses , the luxury-seafood industry worth billions that, the entire fisheries of southern Europe have been pillaging, stealing Somal, shrimp and lobster for European restaurants and markets.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE AU DOING??????

ALSO WHAT CAN WE DO HERE TO HELP?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??