Health and Wellness : Dementia vs. Alzheimer's: Differences, Diagnosis and Treatment

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Dementia vs. Alzheimer's: Differences, Diagnosis and Treatment

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dementia-vs-alzheimers-differences-diagnosis-000837727.html
Dementia is the umbrella term that describes a decline in mental ability severe enough that it impacts everyday life, Alzheimer’s disease is simply one type, or cause, of dementia. About 60 to 80% of all dementia cases are Alzheimer’s disease, other types of dementia include Lewy body dementia, vascular dementia and frontotemporal dementia. Dementia is not a natural part of aging — it is a progressive condition with no known cure...

Erin Migdol
The Mighty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Stress And Poverty May Explain High Rates Of Dementia In African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Surprising Symptoms of Dementia Black Health and Wellness 0
Kadijah Health and Wellness : Smelling farts prevents cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia Black Health and Wellness 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : VITAMIN B MAY SLOW ALHEIMERS/DEMENTIA Science and Technology 4
cherryblossom Law Forum : Options In Caring For Elderly Parents With Dementia Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Canola oil linked to worsening of Alzheimer’s Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A product of aspirin blocks cell death associated with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's Black Health and Wellness 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease Black Health and Wellness 0
cherryblossom Black People : Bobby Womack with Early Alzheimer's Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Differences in Conservative and Liberal Brains Black People Politics 2
chuck Law Forum : How Shall We Resolve Our Differences With Other Ethnic Groups: Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
R Black Spirituality Religion : What are the differences between Palo Mayombe and... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Lakeesha T Black People : Differences in Crime Rates among Racial Groups Black People Open Forum 119
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : African Occult vs European Occult - What are the differences? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Destee Pan-Africanism : What is Nationalism? Pan-Africanism? : Compare the Similarities and Differences Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 39
noor100 Health and Wellness : Knowing the differences of Gmo vs.Organic in the store Black Health and Wellness 8
$$RICH$$ Black People : Our Slight Differences and Broken Survival Black People Open Forum 4
M Black Relationships : She Say He Say - Fundamental Communication Differences Between Men & Women Black Relationships 3
M Black People : Homosexual Perception & Differences Male/Female Black People Open Forum 142
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : Differences In Kemetic Theology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 155
P Black Relationships : At what age, do age differences stop becoming important in relationships? Black Relationships 7
1poetsought Black Poetry : Creative Differences Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : The Differences Between The 3 Major Religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
cocobutterskyn Black Parenting : Boys & Girls Transition Into Adulthood(Differences)? Black Parenting 34