Health and Wellness : Deep Breathing Might Have Benefits We're Only Beginning to Understand

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Deep Breathing Might Have Benefits We're Only Beginning to Understand
One researcher's push to understand how an ancient yoga technique can change our cells

http://discovermagazine.com/2019/apr/take-a-deep-breath
In 2005, I noticed while I was practicing pranayama, I was producing so much saliva that I was almost drooling, I wondered why and what the overall impact of that was.
Saliva has numerous antibodies and proteins that do everything from suppressing tumors to regenerating the liver, for example, it contains immunoglobulin, which are antibodies that bind to germs, as well as DMBT1, a tumor suppressor that blocks the conversion of normal cells to cancer cells.

By Sara Novak

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

These 3 Pranayama Techniques Will Bliss You The F– Out!

3. Murcha Pranayama
To experience the full effects of Murcha Pranayama, sit in a comfortable position with your spine extended tall, gently close your eyes and begin to slowly inhale through the mouth until your lungs are full. Continue to hold, or retain, your breath here, bring your chin down to your chest, and slowly exhale...

https://www.yogiapproved.com/yoga/pranayama-techniques-bliss/

Elena Savina

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: