and to control another’s spirit
-his diety
-on grand scale
is to
move the masses in unison
for another’s purpose to prevail
and history has it documented well

I said history has it documented well
I said history has it documented well!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason they’ve killed every great man
Who’ve ever tilted the scale…

...exposing such deception
:maddd:

Rashad

Dec 20, 2001
Well **** Bruhman!!

Here u go again droppin it like its hot!! Got me ova hea trippin Boi!!

Tyte spit here man...Tyte!! Raising my Mentals to different Levels!! FLow on Bruh!! I dig!

"The reason they’ve killed every great man
Who’ve ever tilted the scale…" I likes dis!!

Tell me something thou Do You not believe in the 3fold GOD?

And what do u mean by "with no MOTHER co-existent"

Just some questions...I pologize later for being curious

brotherman

Mar 22, 2002
Montgomery, AL
Occupation
IT Tech
Answer for Rashaad

The trinity was the white man's first accusation of african people being heathens (practicing in the belief of many gods). They took the concept of Aset, Asaur, and Horu (Isis, Osiris, and Horus -to those who thought they knew the origin but don't) and twisted the original concept into a belief in more than one god. The concept was a symbol of cypher (Man woman and child) -procreators, the image of God, the symbolic representation ourselves as God's image. The trinity concept was never a father son and holy spirit because if you go on a research to find the origin of that concept in the libraries (even theologian texts) you find when that was even "thought up and introduced" to the world.

Second, If we are in the image of God, and OUR ancestors, not the ancestors of the enslavers, said that our reflection of God is the US in his image, how in the hell can the image be a male, male, spirit concept when the image is male, female, offspring that it has always been. Anything out of that context is rooted only in belief and does not exist outside of religious claims. Everybody has a mother and father whether test tube or not, came from the seed and fusion of the egg -God's infinite gift of life.

Do me a favor and research the history of the trinity and I'll let you scribe your findings. Peace.:D

patrice

Apr 5, 2002
b'ham (birmingham, al)
i saw the title and i couldn't wait to read it. if you keep talking this good **** bro', you're going to get put off the forum...(just jokes) at any rate, it goes without saying that i enjoyed the piece. keep bringing the knowledge bruhman. i'm lovin' it. peace god.

GA_Sunshyne

Mar 14, 2001
The PeAcH State
Occupation
Lover of Words
Bro'Man.

hmmmm... i'll just simp-ly say... i enjoyed the read.

nah! let me also add... keep doin' yo thang... jusssttt
like you doin' it. 'cause a faith/love or anythang that
cain't be tested... cain't be trusted. so i appreciatecha
givin' me thangs to think about! :D

:heart:
Elayne.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member: Qur'an 2:42/"the art of war is deception" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Islam and its Agents of Deception Pt. 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Alien Deception Islam Study Group 1
S Black People : The USDA's Organic Deception Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : After Bush lies about Iraq, Pentagon Office of Strategic Deception Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Injury That Self Deception And Doubt Bring Upon Black People Chief Elder Osiris 0
B Black People Politics : The Obama Deception Black People Politics 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Age Of Dark Enlightenment And The Age Of Light Deception Chief Elder Osiris 8
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : The Law of Deception. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 47
SpiritualONE Black People Politics : The Obama Deception Black People Politics 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Deception Of The American Dream Chief Elder Osiris 1
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Christ-insanity & The Art of Deception. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Y Black Poetry : The World Wide Web... of Deception Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Deception Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Religion And The Power of deception It Has Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black Poetry : Deception & Sins Of A Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
A Black Poetry : blinded by deception Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Pan Africanism : THE ARK DECEPTION African American History Culture 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Hearts Deception Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : 9-11 Deception Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black Poetry : Simple deception Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black Poetry : Alcohol's Deception Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black People : Schwarzenegger: A larger story. , Links Enron, Ken Lay, and MASSIVE debt & deception Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Poetry : Lies And Deception,deception And Lies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Poetry : Deception: Beware Young Girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Mario William vitale Black Entertainment : Grand Master Flash Fresh Style Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The National Museum of African American History and Culture: Grand Opening African American History Culture 44
RAPTOR The Police : California Moves Towards Banning Grand Juries for Police Killings Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
chuck Black People : Is This A Grand Bargain For Black Detroiters Too?!? Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Detroit's 'Grand Bargain' Is For Us Too?!? Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Australia Open Serena Williams won her 19th Grand Slam title Black Sports 7
RAPTOR Black People : • Charles Barkley Supports Police After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision • Black People Open Forum 78
RAPTOR Black People Politics : President Obama: Grand jury decision not an ‘excuse for violence’ in Ferguson Black People Politics 3
KingSango Black People : How to get past the Ferguson Grand Jury decision. Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : "It is Officially Open Season on Black Folks": Legal Expert Decries Handling of Wilson Grand Jury Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
OldSoul OldSoul : An Open Letter from Protesters On The Grand Jury Decision (11.24.14) OldSoul 10
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Third Coast Kings - West Grand Boulevard Black Entertainment 0
chuck Black People Politics : Just Who Will Be The Winners (Or Losers) Via Detroit's 'Grand Bargain' Swepstakes? Black People Politics 15
shaka64 Black People : Grand jury decides NOT to indict cop who killed John Crawford at Walmart Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Black Spirituality Religion : Tetrad: A Blood Moon In The Grand Cardinal Cross Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Grand jury indicts police officer in shooting of ex-FAMU player Jonathan Ferrell Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Grand jury declines to indict NC cop who killed former FAMU footballer Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Law Forum : Grand Jury Indicts 35 In Connection With Atlanta Public Schools Cheating Scandal Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : my grand mother told me…. Black People Politics 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Egyptian caverns in The Grand Canyon - David Hatcher Childress Pt 1/12 Egypt 7
Writeous1 Black People : As Grand Jury Clears White Plains Police in Kenneth Chamberlain’s Death, New Tape Shows Fatal Raid Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Lookout Trayvon Martin shooting: no grand jury for Zimmerman Black People Open Forum 4
S African American History Culture : At The Feet Of The Grand Masters: Dr. Ben, Dr. Clarke, Dr. Jackson African American History Culture 9
PatriceCQueen Black People : grand jury testimony about incidents concerning persons connected to penn state Black People Open Forum 1
Feather Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Grand-Puba--Sarah-Martinez/REALITY CHECK!!!!!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0