candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Dividing 2 from
Ones aspect is the one way
Exacts feel real life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : With The Use Of Common **** Sense I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : White Supremacy Pulling Crap, they would not Dare of Back in the Days of Black Movements Black People Open Forum 21
Keita Kenyatta Black People : I DARE YOU Black People Open Forum 4
asimplepoet Black Poetry : I dare you to be different Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
asimplepoet Black Poetry : A Dare to Invest in this Generation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black People : Care/Dare to JOIN ME NOW Black People Open Forum 1
asimplepoet Black Poetry : I dare you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Black Relationships : Don't you dare come to BED with..... Black Relationships 137
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DIVINE TRUTH DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO THINK !!! Chief Elder Osiris 10
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A DARE TO BE DIFFERENT !!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : TRUTH or DARE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
C Poetry Critiques : Truth or Dare Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Z Black Poetry : How Dare You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
river Black People : Dr. KILL-Dare and the Sickness Syndicate Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Poetry : Dont you even dare to misabuse this situation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Haiku : dare to be lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Khasm13 Khasm13 : dare iz a darkside.... Khasm13 9
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Monetary's Black Pearl...."Do I dare". Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Bluewater Black Poetry : I Don't Know Do I Dare ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
G Black Poetry : Dare I Dream In This Day and Age? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : How Dare U >>>>>haiku Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
cocobutterskyn Black People : Do I dare tread in this direction? Black People Open Forum 48
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!
It is better to be an optimist who knows nothing than to bend over and grow a hump from what is around the problems themselves.
If someone spat on your shoulder, there is hope that he simply did not spit on the one who walked in front of you.
I started working as a journalist in 2016, while studying. At that time I did not have a formal journalism education, but I really wanted to work with texts, so I seized every opportunity.