Black Sports : Daniel Radcliffe Rips Tom Brady's MAGA Hat, Says He's Backing Rams In Super Bowl

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Though I enjoyed and appreciated the defensive in the trenches war of the the game this is the funniest comment I've read as critique: From the comment section of the Washington Post:

"At one point in time during the game, my son busted out laughing.

I asked him what was so funny. He handed me his phone.

Someone had posted on Facebook, "These teams are playing like they know whoever wins has to go to the White House." "

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Though I enjoyed and appreciated the defensive in the trenches war of the the game this is the funniest comment I've read as critique: From the comment section of the Washington Post:

"At one point in time during the game, my son busted out laughing.

I asked him what was so funny. He handed me his phone.

Someone had posted on Facebook, "These teams are playing like they know whoever wins has to go to the White House." "
Best post of the week.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: