Amun-Ra : Dangerous Psychology When We Cheat!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
yes walking away gives a better light then cheating
but many mental don't carry them in this fashion
when they something looking good they act
male & female cheating has become the thing to do
and the morals of love and faithfulness dem ......
what are we becoming ???

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
The Tangled Web

Yes, it is a tangled web we weave--BUT--it isn't always about lack of anything--sometimes, it is just people being who they are--not very nice people--I know a guy who cheated on his wife the night they got married--perhaps another discussion is in order--is there a fundamental necessity built into men that drives them this way? Some would say yes because of the over balance of reproductive carriers (sperm and eggs). A woman has only about 400 chances to get pregnant, whereas a man can produce viable sperm everyday until he is well into his 90's. Most of a woman's reproductive capability each month she doesn't conceive. Every year that passed means 12 opportunities that have passed. Is it that men are programmed to have more sex simply because a woman can only be pregnany nine months at a time? WHo knows, Makes a good argument for cheating men. Of course, it doesn't do a thing for cheating women, unless we could say they have excessive male hormones. Anyway, a thought.

Ra

:yo:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Cheating is a dreadful dream and inner choice of man , i think if cheaters would focus
more on why they doing it the less they will with so much to give up....
is it that the other sex lure a physical sexual atraction and twist the hormones into play
or is it within the eye of the beholder that see themselves digging deep for a piece
of the pie ?

Jaisolovely

Jun 19, 2007
Beyond my own understanding
Men cheat because they can. Women are sly whether your in a relationship or not if you are what she wants then it is you that she gets if you are weak. Thats the power of the yoni and a big butt with a smile!!

Jaisolovely

Jun 19, 2007
Beyond my own understanding
Cheating, on both ends (male and female) can happen if there is a want or need that is not being met. We cheat on ourselves when we decide to search for love outside of loving our Selves first.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: