Amun-Ra : Dangerous Psychology When We Cheat!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
good point , maybe this why so many cheat because there needs not met , why not
just leave the relationship and move on to someone who will meet them needs

or is it just that folks like to have there cake and eat it too or like playing this loosing
game call cheating !!!?

Isys

Dec 28, 2008
IT is a shame that people do cheat. I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around. so, this is why its such a vicious cycle because people get used to cheating and it becomes apart of every relationship for them.

people also have a false perception of what love is. you cheat, but you will kill someone if they did it to your sisters, mothers and daughters.
you would think with STD's and crazy people on edge, you would think people would have the sense enough to not cheat. pay back is a *****. people know this.

you know what? these cheaters have NO SELF CONTROL. they are so busy trying to mkae the other person look stupid, that they constantly set themselves up for a horrible life. then when it spirals out of control you hear:

ALL MEN ARE DOGS

ALL WOMEN ARE GOLD DIGGERS AND HOS

THATS WHY I AM GAY, NOW.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
IT is a shame that people do cheat. I am a firm believer of what goes around comes around. so, this is why its such a vicious cycle because people get used to cheating and it becomes apart of every relationship for them.

people also have a false perception of what love is. you cheat, but you will kill someone if they did it to your sisters, mothers and daughters.
you would think with STD's and crazy people on edge, you would think people would have the sense enough to not cheat. pay back is a *****. people know this.

you know what? these cheaters have NO SELF CONTROL. they are so busy trying to mkae the other person look stupid, that they constantly set themselves up for a horrible life. then when it spirals out of control you hear:

ALL MEN ARE DOGS

THATS WHY I AM GAY, NOW.

So are men no more dogs and women no more gold diggers when your gay?
Or does being gay just blind you from the flaws you see when your looking straight?:confused:

Nasheed

Jan 15, 2008
The Ville in The Lou
Occupation
Otr Truck Driver
Cheating will never end:

I hear everyone talking about the dangers and physiological affects of cheating. I don't re-call reading about the root cause of this phenomenon or how it can be stopped. Religion(mainly Islam) was mentioned as an example but all religions have played a part in this. Christianity/Judaism, Islam, Mormons etc. all have stories that give a sense of infidelity being the norm.

If not religion it is passed on through the generations by role models. During my childhood, Pimps were glorified throughout the community as well as on film. The Black Exploitation films often displayed being a Hustler/Pimp as the norm. Not only did the films shape my young impressionable mind it was male role models. Not all, but most taught me at a young age that having more than 1 woman was a "Rite of Passage" so 2 speak.

Fast forward 2 the here and now. Music, strip clubs, movies, tv shows etc. all perpetuate cheating. We can talk all day about cheating, but my question is this: "What can we do as a ppl 2 stop this madness and regain our sense of selves.

Give these devils back their maddness.

Return 2 the Sender in 2009

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
I hear everyone talking about the dangers and physiological affects of cheating. I don't re-call reading about the root cause of this phenomenon or how it can be stopped. Religion(mainly Islam) was mentioned as an example but all religions have played a part in this. Christianity/Judaism, Islam, Mormons etc. all have stories that give a sense of infidelity being the norm.

If not religion it is passed on through the generations by role models. During my childhood, Pimps were glorified throughout the community as well as on film. The Black Exploitation films often displayed being a Hustler/Pimp as the norm. Not only did the films shape my young impressionable mind it was male role models. Not all, but most taught me at a young age that having more than 1 woman was a "Rite of Passage" so 2 speak.

Fast forward 2 the here and now. Music, strip clubs, movies, tv shows etc. all perpetuate cheating. We can talk all day about cheating, but my question is this: "What can we do as a ppl 2 stop this madness and regain our sense of selves.

Give these devils back their maddness.

Return 2 the Sender in 2009
"What can we do as a ppl 2 stop this madness and regain our sense of selves?

Realize the connection btwn ppl. Essentially were we are all same beyond the physical body. Or simply put (as Jayhova says 'dumb it down for 'em)
Put your self in their shoes. And I must add ' the self' doesn't include the memories you've acquired as a result from living in your particular time and space. And I do recognize our physical bodies do play a role in our choices just as would our environment.

:em3200:
Our reality is built on balance and equality amoung other states of being. Learning to apply this in our relationships can help us tune in to the bond that is shared
that you otherwise might not sense at all.

Peace

My .05 cent donation to raising our consciousness LOL

Isys

Dec 28, 2008
So are men no more dogs and women no more gold diggers when your gay?
Or does being gay just blind you from the flaws you see when your looking straight?:confused:
being a gold digger or a dog has nothing to do with being gay. being gay is a whole different thread. i am just saying that thats what quite a few women claim to have turned gay because they have been cheated on or treated so bad for so long that they just gave up men altogether.

hiphopolx

Sep 12, 2006
Long Island NY
being a gold digger or a dog has nothing to do with being gay. being gay is a whole different thread.

That's what I say. Which is why I replied
after I read this

ALL MEN ARE DOGS

THATS WHY I AM GAY, NOW.
After I read this it seemed non-sensible but I'm glad to see you say
being a gold digger or a dog has nothing to do with being gay. being gay is a whole different thread.
i am just saying that thats what quite a few women claim to have turned gay because they have been cheated on or treated so bad for so long that they just gave up men altogether.
So I'll just say this
Sometimes a screw can get stripped when it is in too tight or it wasn't being used by the right tool, all it needs to loosen up is the right driver. Not another screw.

:cool:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner

ALL MEN ARE DOGS

THATS WHY I AM GAY, NOW.

I don't believe all men are such thing , there are some brothers out here who value

there relationship/marriage and have strong family ties

I don't for once see or believe any sister is a H...... just confused on who to love
in order to get something you have to give something , what you call gold diggers
are young women looking for things that dream to have .

Gay is a two sided coin as well being gay don't mean one won't cheat as well
they play the game too wanting the pie and the cookie they look for gems and
wealth in life .

most of all we are human beings who make mistakes when we fail to learn from them
is when we become blind to the facts and the truth , cheating is a deadly game in some
cases and a foolish one in others ....you only win a round or two before it all come caving
in on your head , male / female gay don't matter they all cheat for many reasons
and some just to see if they can or weak mentally under the scope of lust / greed
or other means .

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.