Amun-Ra : Dangerous Psychology When We Cheat!

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Nobody is going to give up sex willingly--even when it is in our best interests, that is why it is paramount that men and women develop sharing relationships as well as keen sense of reality. We must be preapred for human foibles and at the same time never put ourselves in a postion that we aren't likely to do the right thing or make it difficcult to do the right thing--sooner or later the flesh is weak and yes, we will be sorry afterwords, but for that few moments, those few exquisite moments we will slide and we will enjoy it all until it is done and reality comres to visit!

Ra

soulsistah16

Banned
Jan 17, 2003
people cheat for many reason, 1)they not geting alot of love from there other partner 2)they just want to play around 3) they just do it because sometimes they can't help has they say i think that cheating is not helpful in the relationship it makes situation worst and it sometimes breaks a person heart.
holla at me
soulsistah16

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
trudat

u r rite==unfortunately cheating hurts all==we do things and then change, but it is too late==we have to stop beforehand==Ra

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I agree

It proves nothing other than that we can be just as trifling as the other person--you are right--it is probably better just to walk away--because cheating for revenge isn't any good unless we tell it or make it known somehow and that defeats the purpose, because we have let someone else make us do something we weren't inclined to do and they win anyway, if it were a game--but it isn't--I totally agree with you--walk away!

Ra

:cool:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
yes walking away gives a better light then cheating
but many mental don't carry them in this fashion
when they something looking good they act
male & female cheating has become the thing to do
and the morals of love and faithfulness dem ......
what are we becoming ???

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
The Tangled Web

Yes, it is a tangled web we weave--BUT--it isn't always about lack of anything--sometimes, it is just people being who they are--not very nice people--I know a guy who cheated on his wife the night they got married--perhaps another discussion is in order--is there a fundamental necessity built into men that drives them this way? Some would say yes because of the over balance of reproductive carriers (sperm and eggs). A woman has only about 400 chances to get pregnant, whereas a man can produce viable sperm everyday until he is well into his 90's. Most of a woman's reproductive capability each month she doesn't conceive. Every year that passed means 12 opportunities that have passed. Is it that men are programmed to have more sex simply because a woman can only be pregnany nine months at a time? WHo knows, Makes a good argument for cheating men. Of course, it doesn't do a thing for cheating women, unless we could say they have excessive male hormones. Anyway, a thought.

Ra

:yo:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Cheating is a dreadful dream and inner choice of man , i think if cheaters would focus
more on why they doing it the less they will with so much to give up....
is it that the other sex lure a physical sexual atraction and twist the hormones into play
or is it within the eye of the beholder that see themselves digging deep for a piece
of the pie ?

Jaisolovely

Jun 19, 2007
Beyond my own understanding
Men cheat because they can. Women are sly whether your in a relationship or not if you are what she wants then it is you that she gets if you are weak. Thats the power of the yoni and a big butt with a smile!!

Jaisolovely

Jun 19, 2007
Beyond my own understanding
Cheating, on both ends (male and female) can happen if there is a want or need that is not being met. We cheat on ourselves when we decide to search for love outside of loving our Selves first.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??