Amun-Ra : Dangerous Psychology When We Cheat!

Kitana

Aug 17, 2001
under the sun
Kem

maybe if they are not acting mature as they age then perhaps they never were mature to begin with...I do understand your point though, and of course you will have noticed that when it comes to going through a "second childhood," it is mainly the male that gets talked about....I'm not saying I agree with it, but it seems the men are in the spotlight when it comes to this issue...

I would not say however that all people fit into the category of acting less mature as they age...like all things in life, some do, some don't...

and what exactly is the definition of growing up...because I personally don't ever think we grow up...no matter how mature you are, how well educated you are, or your position in life, every single day there is something new you can experience and learn from..so therefore I believe I am growing up each day..and on the other hand I also believe it's a great thing to never lose sight of the child, the teenager, the young woman/man inside yourself..they are all part of what makes you who you are...

K

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
maturity is a as maturity does . . .

. . . this one is hard to differentiate, because there differnet ideas as what is mature and what is not, hopefully I will never grow up, but I hope that I mature meaning that I learn from my mistakes, commit fewerof them and learn how to handle the world as it is. I would accept the maturity as a reason for infidelity, but I think it is a mixture of biology and self-control.

Everyday, I pass aplethora of women who if they were willing and I had the time and was not married I would engage them all. However, I am married and even though in my mind I lust, I have to let it pass. It does't change my ideas, but I know it is not something I want to risk because of what it does to me, not to mention what it does to them.

I certainly am not claiming a holier than thou position. In fact, I am claiming the opposite. I still want almost every woman I see, BUT I know that when I have promised to another another then I run the risk of breaking my promise. I do not take my promises lightly. I like to think when I say I am going to do something, that I do it.

I have broken many promises and I have not always been a better person for it, other than it made me try even harder to have people believe that when I say something--you can take it to the bank. I'm still trying, but I have done well in this area, but I cannot say what I won't do, in the right circumstances, the right environment and the right person. I'd like to think that I would do the right thing, but human beings are notoriuosly inconsistent.

Ra

:heart:

Kitana

Aug 17, 2001
under the sun
Ra

I agree...there's no harm in looking and wanting, but as you say, you made a promise to one person and this stops you from doing more than looking...for some though it goes further and therein lies the difference....

I think it's only natural to be attracted to others as well as your spouse, some people even claim to be in love with more than one person at a time, but, if you make a promise to one person, then I believe you owe it to that one person to be faithful, and if you can't be faithful, sit down and talk about it, and see what comes of it....I know this sounds like a black and white view of things but to me it's that simple....when we commit we commit on all levels, and we bind ourselves to another..the road won't always be smooth and sometimes you'll feel like walking away, but we are not meant to be perfect, we all have our faults, if we are mature enough, in our relationships we can accept these faults and find a way to work them into the relationship...

it's a case of tending to your own garden...relationships need work, care, and love to survive....they don't just blossom on their own...

K

Kitana

Aug 17, 2001
under the sun
now now now Kemetstry

did you miss the part where I said, "I'm not saying I agree with it."

us girls talk about a whole lot more than just males, we talk about things like, how we'll wear our hair, what dress goes with which shoes, what colour lipstick we have to wear etc etc....

I didn't say women did not act childish, I said the spotlight seems to shine on the men, and it does....when women go through menopause, one of the side effects is not to go out and have an affair, we are reported to act totally opposite to our normal selves, turn into screaming, whining shrews and make life hell for the man in our life,whereas when men go and have an affair in their middle age, it is said they are going through a second childhood or suffering from "male menopause"....I didn't say it was fair to label men like this, but the fact is they do....it's not fair to label women like this either, but they do.....

and yes I agree women do act childish in their "mature" years as well...jeez just the other day I went barefoot and went out and played in a puddle of mud, squishing it between my toes and gettin all dirty..then I got into trouble and had to go and wash my feet....but it felt good while I was doin it....

K

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Nothing wrong with acting the fool

as long as we don't harm anyone, it does us some good to go out and act the fool every now and then. However, when we go out and act the fool by getting involved with someone else when we all ready have some one--that's not acting the fool, that is being the fool. I would have to apologize tomy wife constantly if I were to tell her of the thoughts that I have, but just as there are certain thoughts I won't tell her simply because it serves no purpose, I hope that she would grant me the same courtesy--no harm, no foul.

I surely know that women can be just as silly as men when it comes to having affaris and there is no age limit on being a fool. Years ago I became involved with a married woman. I was young and single and it seemedlike an exciting thing to do, especially seeing that she was older (28)! It was exciting dealing with a woman who was married and knew her way about the bedroom. However, after about a month of sneaking around and lying to myt friends and family, I started to see what it was that I was doing. I was helping someone break a trust. I thought about it a long time and decided that I wouldn't have liked it very much if it had been my wife.

I'd like to say that I broke it off immediately, but a hard member and 22 years of age don't always seem to do the right thing, but I did break it off after another week because I got to feeling real guilty about it. I was tempted to go back, but I decided there were a lott of single women out there and that I didn't need to help add problems to a marriage that obviously had major ones.

Yes, women are foolish too. Almost as foolish as us men, except they don't fall in love with their lovers. We men get all messed up by the lovin' and think we are in love and run away from home like a little boy. I've had toomany friends do it and then be sorry and wish they could get back to mamma, but it's too late.

However, as long as Halle Berry, Angelka Bassett and Jenifer Lopez keep calling me asking me to come over--I'm wondering how lonbg I can put them off.

Ra

:D

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Ra....

u made it point clear and well said .....well we do act
out foolishly yet no harm done and we look but don't
touch .......i feel cheatting always was a loser game
i've been down this street on both ends
it feel good to a point where u act foolishly thinking
u doing something big and it hit that u only losing out
and when it's done to u ....u feel alone as if she's da
only one and u run hide coverup and no one want to
admit their wrongfulness.....cheaters never win!:eek:
just slide by for a while before **** hit da fan.......

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Hit the fan it does!

It always hits the fan wether it is tomorrow or 100 years from now, it all comes out in the wash as they say. It is probably better for it to come out sooner than later and that way the parties can either decide to deal with it or move on with their lives.

Unfortunately, the history of these these working out is poor going both ways.

Ra

;)

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Unfortunately, I think we are programmed for it to a certain extent. As a human species, the desire to reproduce is one that is inbred, but as thinking animals we do have a choice as to who, when and where. In addition, as man has become more civilized the need for curbing indiscriminate reproduction became important to preserve legal lines, as well as, avoiding potential health problems such a hemophelia and insanity by avoiding marriage into the same family. Later, it has become important to limit population growth to avoid outstripping our resources.

Behind the will to survive, the sex urge is one of the powerful of man's needs. Men and women have been doing it for centuries and it shows no clear signs of letting up.

Ra

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Ra...... I often wonder if we as humans give up sex and da
lustful emotional feelins what would we do then!?
true we have become what we already way through tyme
and surely if we could how many peoples/mates /lovers
sex buddies would die............? hummmmm!:confused:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: