Black People : Dad Gives 10-Year-Old Daughter a Very Public Lesson in Acting Her Age

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
When Kevin Jones discovered that his 10-year-old daughter had created several secret social media accounts and was dating a boy, he was understandably upset. His response was to dress her in a pink T-shirt that reads: “I’m 10 Years Old” on the front and “5th Grader” on the back. She also donned barrettes, pink shoes, and a Sofia the First cartoon backpack. Jones posted photographs from all angles on his Facebook page as punishment for her rule-breaking, along with an update that reads, “Here’s the consequence behind her actions. An age-defining shirt. Yes people she is 5’9” & 10 years old.” His full post is below:

https://ca.shine.yahoo.com/dad-give...ublic-lesson-in-acting-her-age-190141562.html

I think that this thread is very important in that it reveals that our children have always been way ahead of other peoples in our development. It also reveals the dangerous thought processes that our children now harbor within themselves due to exposure of info and or knowledge way ahead of their time frame due to the internet....even if it means lying to get it.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
that's right, Baby!

When Kevin Jones discovered that his 10-year-old daughter had created several secret social media accounts and was dating a boy, he was understandably upset. His response was to dress her in a pink T-shirt that reads: “I’m 10 Years Old” on the front and “5th Grader” on the back. She also donned barrettes, pink shoes, and a Sofia the First cartoon backpack. Jones posted photographs from all angles on his Facebook page as punishment for her rule-breaking, along with an update that reads, “Here’s the consequence behind her actions. An age-defining shirt. Yes people she is 5’9” & 10 years old.” His full post is below:

https://ca.shine.yahoo.com/dad-give...ublic-lesson-in-acting-her-age-190141562.html

I think that this thread is very important in that it reveals that our children have always been way ahead of other peoples in our development. It also reveals the dangerous thought processes that our children now harbor within themselves due to exposure of info and or knowledge way ahead of their time frame due to the internet....even if it means lying to get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amnat77 Black People : Judge gives custody of Son to homeless dad. Black People Open Forum 1
O Black People : Son Vs Dad (Kids Video) Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Postal service responds to 7-year-old boy who sent 'letter to dad in heaven' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 15-Month-Old Girl Was Starved to Death by Dad Connected to Black Supremacist Cult Black People Open Forum 7
freddie419 Black Poetry : Heroes Should Never Replace Your Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Chelsea Clinton real dad is Web Hubbell AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Raven-Symone’s Dad Rips Her for Saying ‘Dumb Stuff!’ Black Entertainment 17
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Sample poems of Frank Davis: dad of Obama AACOOLDRE 0
legit-writer Black People : Homegoing of My Dad Black People Open Forum 7
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : "PoP" a poem of Obama to his dad Frank Davis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Y Black Poetry : Dad Was Locked Up (Video... Sort of) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Fine1952 Black People : Pat Robertson Says Don't 'Bust' Dad If He Pulls A Gun On Mom Black People Open Forum 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Little girl meets her Twin Dad Black People Open Forum 6
MsInterpret Black Positive People : 5 Year Old Uses ABCs to Save Dad's Life Black People Doing Positive Things 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : dad defends daughter against predator.. Black People Doing Positive Things 10
MsInterpret Black People : Dad Wins Custody of Baby After Wife Secretly Gave Up For Adoption Black People Open Forum 3
Stormcloud Black Poetry : I Still Miss My Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
dunwiddat Black People : Ohio woman unknowingly married her dad Black People Open Forum 5
daroc Black Poetry : Open Letter to Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Enki Black People : Boy Shot By Step Dad Charity Hoax Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black People : Dad loses Cool on School Bus Black People Open Forum 12
asimplepoet Black Poetry : From king to deadbeat dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
F Black Positive People : Foster parents give new meaning to 'mom' and dad' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
D Black Jokes Humor : Dear Dad Letter..... Black Jokes Humor 2
I Black Money Business Jobs : Rich dad poor dad analysis....... Black Money Business Jobs 5
G Jails / Prisons : From prison, Dad couldn't save Desiray-other black fathers to learn from his mi Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
D Dad and I just stayed inside this weekend Black Parenting 0
D Black Entertainment : ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ dad Peter Boyle dies Black Entertainment 1
D Black Dad: Going from image to image that fits Black Parenting 0
Akilah Black People : Fugitive dad leaves sick son on dialysis Black People Open Forum 1
C Black Parenting : Playing "Step" Dad Black Parenting 9
A Black People : And i could probebly do the drawning from where my mom lives and dad! Black People Open Forum 3
D Black Jokes Humor : Dad she is huge. Black Jokes Humor 6
D Black Poetry : Mom and Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Remby Black Picture Image Gallery : Remby and Dad !!! Black Picture Image Gallery 31
J Black Poetry : to my dad- (1940- 2004) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : I'm Missing You Dad, Happy Father's Day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
G Black Poetry : Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
L Black Relationships : How would you feel if youre dad said this to you.... Black Relationships 8
B Black Poetry : father? no dad? no stranger? yes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
O Black Poetry : QUESTIONS FOR A MISSING DAD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Relationships : Mom/dad can we talk Black Relationships 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Heavens Cried And So Did My Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Divorced!..................................From Mam and Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : without a mom (inspired by A007's without a dad) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Poetry : without a dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Dad's Day Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black Poetry : Mom to Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : A TALK WITH DAD AND OTHER STUFF Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black People : Barack Obama Gives Advise To Protesters and took to social media to ‘bring about change’ for social injustice Black People Open Forum 2