Khasm13 : da ill villian....jack is back(caution)

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
*dr. octagonecologyst playing in da background*

my latest victim is strung and hung on a meat rack
they scream in horror as one by one fingers go crackkkkkkkkkk
then i insert dirty giant needles in their stomach
pushed so far in…the tips peeks thru their back
hahahahaha….who wants to f_k with jack?....no one
i control the forces of the night like a dark shogun
animals with acute senses look at me then scamper and run
when they see my pale façade walking down the street
in my trench coat i carry a meat clever to greet the weak
and the stong…i love it when the struggle lasts long
i start to hum a song as i pick up his bloody liver with a prong
Which I later dry out and chop up to smoke in my bong
demented with sins never repented…a twinge of a sour smell is hinted
from all the dreams and brittle bones i’ve splintered
my craft has made me self-centered
i lust to bust guts like a supreme fiend because i’m the world’s most evil tormentor
enter….the bloodstained winter…my work is never dun cause lil demons look up to me as a mentor
for my precious prey that looks in awe….their death-stroke is a tad bit gentler
i love to slash and gash....your spleen I’ll smash and mash
foolish mortal did u forget the exquisite skull bash
which gives my putrid skin a pleasurable rash
even if you dash and run quick fast
just around the end of the bend
i’ll be there….your friend
ready to send this rusty ice pick up yo hmmmmmmm…….
hahahahahahahaha!!!!

*paging dr. jack jones…your next patient is ready*

angelicsage

May 30, 2003
~The hidden library...~
Oh my gawd.... :spinstar:

Demons look up to him as a mentor...whoa

Khasm...u should really explore more creative
writing...poetry is not big enough to hold
your gift, talent and skill.../ I can easily
see this being a film or comic book series...

Love your flava...

Always,...the President of the fan club

*Khasm Rules*​

MzBlkAngel

Aug 26, 2003
somewhere ova da rainbow....
ya skillz are just tuned
the suit you wear is a blessing
and i can see you doing a book of
some kind..the creativity and your mental
takes me with you on a ride
loving your vibe my brother
this was one of a kind but then again
your one of a kind.....:)

Peace
Angel

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
man dis what i needed to feel
the destruction loving dis here
see JACK is hell on earth and the
Demons sweetheart of treat !!!!!

let Jack continue to be da villian of hell
he's BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Ill with this and still exist with many chapters for a plenty rappers I see jive that be alive have to duck my head or get struck by lead playing cowb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist boys obsessed with my kitten toys wanna suck my breast be hitting while on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist and love spill this attitude in a club the build the mood on dates for cake, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Uganda : How to Avoid Getting Ill: Uganda President Hasn't Been Sick in 31 Years and Has Some Advice Uganda 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : THE QUEEN OF SOUL IS ILL Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : cam-newton-surprised-a-terminally-ill-boy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Turnout Soft in Early Voting, Boding Ill for Hillary Clinton Black People Politics 44
1poetsought Black Poetry : iLL Prepared Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Law Forum : Los Angeles Officer Will Not Face Charges For Beating Mentally Ill Woman Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: True and alert sweaty and ready to do the work of a poet and you Know it somehow ill and n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Gun Ownership : How the violent mentally ill can buy guns Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Kemetstry Black People : What Do We Do With The Mentally ILL? Black People Open Forum 134
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Foxy Brown Feat. Jay-Z - Ill Be Good (1996 Brooklyn, NY) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Being Ill (multi’s in parenthesis) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Straight Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Plain Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : ILL Legitimate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Destee Black People : How to Put Aside Prejudices Against Mentally Ill African American Women Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : ILL AT EASE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : DROPPING ILL STUFF Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Black People : Dr. Ben is Very ill and needs our help! Black People Open Forum 14
G Black People : Malign, Malignant, Malicious, Mentally ill Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah HAROLD WASHINGTON LIBRARY CENTER, CHICAGO, ILL. Honoring Black Ancestors 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : An Ill Wind ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Poetry : Rap a few silly clues ill like utility crew work around the clock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : AN ILL RIDE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Seeing Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Deep affection peek in the direction of me being ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Fill microphones to capacity with stone ill nasty verses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Too ill to speak thrill the street with ordinary voice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Fill with skills so I’m ill like a bill owe money and flow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Khasm13 Khasm13 : jack jones...da ill villan (caution) Khasm13 22
M Black Poetry : Get ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Uh OH, More Ill Reflections.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Ill Reflected (exerpt)... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : Pulpit of ILL Repute Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Come Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : 2003 will be wild and ill with style even thrill the foul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Get Ill Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
baller Black Poetry : the house of ill-repute... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
Destee Site News : Maintenance Complete - Says the Jack Leg Mechanic ... :) Announcements 5
Kemetstry African American History Culture : JACK DANIELS FORMULA ATTRIBUTED TO SLAVE African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The slave who taught Jack Daniel how to make whiskey African American History Culture 3
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Jack McDuff & Sonny Stitt - 'Nother Fu'ther Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jack McDuff - Whap! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Wreckx-N-Effect - New Jack Swing Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : Ray Charles Hit the road Jack Black Entertainment 1
Black-king Black Entertainment : Naudo Hit the road Jack Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Hit the road Jack! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
river Black People : What Does it Take to Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up Black People Open Forum 12