Black Money Business Jobs : Cuddlist.com -Therapeutic non-sexual Cuddling

blackberryjam

Aug 19, 2006
Hi blackberryjam ... Is this your own business - do you provide these services?

If not, would you use this yourself?

I visited the site expecting it to be your own business, not sure if it is.

It appears one can sell cuddle services through this web site.

Individuals become professional cuddlers and do outcalls too.

$80.00 an hour is a bit steep, but if the market is willing, no problem.

Outcalls sounds so prostitutionist-like ... but my vocabulary is limited.

At the end of my brief assessment ... I'd probably not use such a service.

If it's about getting hugs, I have children and even my dog sorta hugs back.

I'm very cautious when it comes to allowing any into my personal space.

The promise of a hug, someone on my body, has never diminished that.

It's gonna take a bit more to get all up on top of me.

If folk need this sort of therapy, it is good the business is there.

Would you do this ... offer or buy the service yourself?

Interesting share ... thanks bunches!

:heart:

Destee
Thank you so much for your thoughts and input

Please read the articles and Watch the video below. I am not the owner but a lot of people are touch deprived of non sexual touch especially in the African American Community. If I needed the service yes I would buy it and I am not a cuddlist but I am working with the company in another capacity and I have considered becoming a Cuddlist. It is 360% non-sexual and outcalls meaning the cuddle takes place outside of the cuddlist physical space. (Of course the dictionary has it defined for something else and Cuddlist is not doing that) We have Cuddlists across the country in Canada and the UK. I feel like this is something that will have a worldwide appeal but it won't be for everyone but EVERYONE will have an opinion and will be talking about it.
disabledcuddle.PNG

http://cuddlist.com/focus_of_the_month/august-2017-disability-cuddlist/

Professional cuddling business claims sales boost after @RealDonaldTrump elected president @WattersWorld

Cuddlist on Ralph Nader

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/magnolia/2017/07/28/yes-cuddle-therapy-thing/488091001/

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Professional cuddling is very new and it is evolving. Be Cuddled or become a Cuddler. Will this do well in the Black Community?

To answer that question, I would say no. Most Black folk needing the new service may find it too expensive, and simply couldn't afford it ...

Costly Cuddling: Why My Night of Professional Snuggling Wasn't Worth $325

Even cuddling has a dark side

... But in the hotel room, trapped in the grasp of this particular random stranger, it no longer seems so easy, sure that he’s finally asleep, I try to break away, I begin gently easing out of the contorted, twisty position my captor holds me in. My weary muscles reprimand me for the tension I’ve unconsciously strained them with, one of my arms wriggles free from the tangles of the thick hotel comforter; my other, stuck underneath the stranger’s heaving torso, slowly begins its long journey ...

https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...dling-why-my-night-of-snuggling-wasnt-wo.html

cuddle%20up%20to%20me.jpg

By Erin Menardi | February 6, 2015 | 7:00pm

blackberryjam

Aug 19, 2006
I disagree there are many upper and middle class african amercans and even those who are considered "poor" if they want and need the service they will pay for it. The African American Spending power is in the trillions. A Lot not all African American buy everything we spend lavishly. People go out to dinner and spend between $50 - $200 or spend $300 on a pair of Sneakers. It is about what is valued. If this is something a person or African American person wants 80 bucks for an hour of therapeutic cuddling may be worth it and valuable to them. People will spend their money on what they want to. There are several cuddling companies out here. The article you posted is not for our Company www.cuddlist.com it is another company Cuddle Up Me. Just like Uber people are getting robbed and beatup but still millions use it everyday.. Once again it is not going to be for everyone but everyone will have something to say or be talking about it :SuN014:

blackberryjam

Aug 19, 2006
lol..

no.. my father used to cook Spam and Eggs for breakfast..

I saw the Spam.. so I asked.. where are the eggs?
I did not think it was spam at all I see people post about all types of things Can I not share something with my community of black people ..

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
I did not think it was spam at all I see people post about all types of things Can I not share something with my community of black people ..

the URL in the title of the thread.. plus the URL in your profile comment on the top page... taken together.. thats spam... which just means.. disinterested advertising thrown in general at a group of people simultaneously. Taken together with your 50 posts over an 11 year membership.. I took it as spam.. still do.

It's interesting though.. for what it's worth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hamma Africa : excerpt from sacredtexts.com under the African (religion,myth section found there) All Things Africa 5
Charles Thompson The Front Porch : Greetings to all of you very wise destee com posters from me again!!!!! The Front Porch 7
Destee 20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Find Black Sites Older Than destee.com Destee's Thoughts 21
J Black Parenting : baby boy for adoption (ritahowel9@gmail.com) for more info Black Parenting 0
Destee 20th Birthday : 20 Years Online - destee.com Destee's Thoughts 24
S Black People : Trolling Destee.com: "I Got Kicked Off Destee.com Today" Black People Open Forum 29
Liberty Black People Politics : What African-Americans Have to Lose From Trump’s Budget Plan Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com Black People Politics 0
Writspirit Black People : Tribute to Gloria Lynne on BlakeRadio.com Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Takes On The First Presidential Debate Destee.Com Posters? Black People Politics 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Titoub - Insane and Extreme Rollerblading in Chicago - titoub.com Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
Monetary Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com Investment Club (temporary) Black Money Business Jobs 46
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
Writspirit Black People : Show with Dru Hill on BlakeRadio.com Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Destee Network : destee.com Destee Network : 1
Titoub Destee Network : Titoub.com Destee Network : 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Family of Malcolm X Launches ShopMalcolmX.com for Official Merchandise African American History Culture 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : 3UFIRST.com Challenges Black Athletes, Entertainers, and Community Black Money Business Jobs 2
Ms Drea Black People : ~For the Love Of Whitney~ DVD www.facebook.com/ForTheLoveOfWhitney Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Support : YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED FROM DESTEE.COM - Whaaaat??!! Why??!! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Guidance for Black America - From the Voices of Destee.com Black People Doing Positive Things 1
river Black People : Sista River on Blacknews.com Black People Open Forum 1
Writspirit Black People : Kurtis Blow gives an interview on BlakeRadio.com Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Journalist Robert Scheer, editor of Truthdig.com is going in on Hillary Clinton for President Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Facebook Chats Being Scanned by CIA-Backed Firm: Report Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Science and Technology 0
shaka64 Law Forum : 'Loud Music' Murder Trial Resumes After Hung Jury Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/n Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Black People : destee.com's 17th Year Birthday Celebration - The Month of October, 2014 !! Black People Open Forum 11
shaka64 Black People Politics : Forbes.com :Obama is the best President of modern times! Black People Politics 3
rapchild Black Entertainment : Playlist Africa .com Black Entertainment 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Eric Holder: Chief Justice John Roberts Is Wrong On Race Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc Black People Politics 16
Jahsun Destee Network : BlackPowerClub.com Destee Network : 2
Destee Black People : Are there other sites JUST like destee.com ? Black People Open Forum 24
S Black People : Stormfront.com linked to over 100 hate-crime murders (in the last 5 years). Black People Open Forum 14
S Science and Technology : Searching Destee.com from Internet Search Engines (google.com, duckduckgo.com, etc.) Science and Technology 0
Destee Black People : Destee.com Needs Your Financial Help to Stay Alive and Grow Black People Open Forum 78
KMeister Black People : Why Can't I Do and Say What I Want - When I Want - Where I Want - How I Want - at Destee.com Black People Open Forum 30
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: The Biggest Secret In American History..Part 1 TubeTruthers.com! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ocacia Destee Network : www.halaqah.com Destee Network : 1
Destee Black People : Destee.com's 16th Year - (October 5, 1997) - Happy Birthday To Us! Black People Open Forum 32
Destee Black People : How Many People Have You Run Away From Destee.com ? Black People Open Forum 48
Destee Support : How To Play Games at Destee.com Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 12
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black People : Nonprofit Merger (Destee.com and BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE) Black People Open Forum 6
Serious Destee Network : www.blackbuying.com Destee Network : 4
river Black People : Sista River's New Book Reviewed on Goodreads.com Black People Open Forum 10
Umar Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com - The Power of Social Networking Black Money Business Jobs 6
Destee Black People : DesteeLive! - desteelive.com - Our Own Web Conferencing Platform - Have You Seen It - Heard It? Black People Open Forum 7
KaHotep Destee Network : www.virtuousvibes.com Destee Network : 10
BrittanyMalachi Poetry Discussion : My book is now available on Amazon.com Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
illustrious da poet Spoken Word : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Rt_wWVwcE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Kool Moe Dee Talks Kanye, Jay-Z & Rap Beefs - HipHollywood.com Black Entertainment 0
L Black People : Breaking News: Destee (aka D'Blizzy) of Destee.com Catches Major Case Black People Open Forum 69