Black People Politics : Cuba refused deal to swap Assata Shakur for 5 spies, report says

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
This just goes to show what a short memory this government, and many of it's citizens is very short. They forget about the Nazis they allowed to escape justice after WW2 was over and granted a pardon to live here in America.

Here's some more info on the subject. This is not counting the scientists they helped that did unspeakable thing to the Jews.

How Thousands Of Nazis Were 'Rewarded' With Life In The U.S.
In the early '70s, New York Rep. Elizabeth Holtzman received a confidential tip that American immigration authorities knew of dozens of former Nazis — some implicated in serious war crimes — who were living in the U.S.
Holtzman looked into it and discovered that it was true, and that the formerly named Immigration and Naturalization Service wasn't doing much about it.
But that was just the tip of the iceberg, according to investigative reporter Eric Lichtblau.
In his new book, The Nazis Next Door, Lichtblau reports that thousands of Nazis managed to settle in the United States after World War II, often with the direct assistance of American intelligence officials who saw them as potential spies and informants in the Cold War against the Soviet Union.
http://www.npr.org/2014/11/05/361427276/how-thousands-of-nazis-were-rewarded-with-life-in-the-u-s

These people were the aggressors, and oppressors, and this country looked the other way and accepted them. But look how they are going after this sister how was oppressed, and rail roaded by this court system. And none of these same "officials" that is going after her is mentioning what we did that went against a country's wishes.

What Cuba is doing is what I hoped they would do, because I said months ago that they were not going to stop.

Peace!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : Nehanda Abiodun, 68, Black Revolutionary Who Fled to Cuba, Dies Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ↭ßlack ℭuban ∫tudies↭ French Colonization in Cuba, 1791-1809 Black People Politics 0
Writspirit Black People : National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba Coming to Lehman Center Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Cuba Gooding, Sr --Found Dead Black Entertainment 5
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LUNG CANCER VACCINE IN CUBA? Black Health and Wellness 0
S Black People : What will the normalization of relations with Cuba mean for Assatta Shakur? Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : Truth Propaganda or both New, aggressive strain of HIV discovered in Cuba Black People Open Forum 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Will Cuba give up Assata Shakur for what? or money. Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People Politics : US could lift Cuba embargo after oil discovery Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : obama opens relations with cuba....... Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jay-Z Defends Trip to Cuba in “Open Letter,” White House Denies Rapper’s Claims Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Travel : You will soon be able to fly to Cuba! without all the bullmess Black Travel 3
Ankhur Haiti : Cuba - Venezuela planned to build airport in Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 11
Mad Skillz Black People : The Debate on Race in Cuba Black People Open Forum 29
Amnat77 Black Picture Image Gallery : CUBA Black Picture Image Gallery 10
Destee Pan Africanism : Crushing Defeat of US blockade of Cuba at UN African American History Culture 0
Destee Pan Africanism : UN Praises Cuba's Ability to Feed Its People African American History Culture 0
P Black People : US renews offer on Cuba embargo Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Castro - Cuba - Black People Black People Open Forum 2
M Black People : Havana, Cuba Press Conference webcast* Black People Open Forum 1
U Black People : The Good Samaritan; A study of Cuba Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : Cuba accepts US hurricane offer Black People Open Forum 1
Isaiah Haiti : HAITIANS IN KOOBA - HAITAIN HISTORY IN CUBA... Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
D Black People : U.S. Brigade returns from Cuba (Press Release) Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Conspiracy 5: Africa refused food Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Trump's call for slice of TikTok deal draws fire .... Getting the Content for Microsoft Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People Politics : Trump child support deal required his child not join military or payments stop - but he loves the military, sending our children to war / death Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth feel strong and the deal at home after a kiss and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : South Africa's ex-president just signed a record deal Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Barack and Michelle Obama sign production deal with Netflix Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : North Carolina court writes Assata Shakur $15G check as land deal compensation Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People : How share we cope and deal with growing threat of the alt right? Black People Open Forum 13
IFE Black Positive People : 15-Year Old Black Teen Entrepreneur Signs Licensing Deal With the NBA Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black Positive People : Quadruplets Offer Colleges Package Deal. Harvard and Yale Buy It. Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : WHITES MORE LIKELY TO DEAL DRUGS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Liberty Black People Politics : So, this is a big deal: Black Lives Matter releases list of demands Black People Politics 2
OldSoul OldSoul : NATE PARKER MAKES HISTORY AT SUNDANCE AS “BIRTH OF A NATION” EARNS LARGEST FESTIVAL DEAL EVER OldSoul 30
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lebron signs $500 million lifetime deal with nike... Black Sports 13
OldSoul OldSoul : Slave Catchers Resistors 1 Deal with the Devil OldSoul 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Iran Deal Reality Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama calls GOP criticism of Iran deal 'ridiculous' 'sad' ... But gets it through Black People Politics 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama says Iran nuclear deal prevents ‘more war’ in Middle East Black People Politics 19
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : marrissa freed in plea deal... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Fine1952 Black People : Black Friday: The Real Deal Black People Open Forum 31
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama's call for Net Neutrality spells trouble for Time Warner Cable-Comcast deal Black People Politics 40
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : ***THE EBOLA PANDEMIC*** --- "THE REAL DEAL" Black Health and Wellness 100
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Source: Emmanuel Mudiay agrees to $1.2 million deal to play in China Black Sports 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : YOUNG BROTHERS LAND RECORD DEAL W SONY! Black Entertainment 8
macoo Black Muslims : The best ways to deal with Children ! Islam Study Group 32
Kemetstry Black Relationships : HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A SUDDEN LOSS OF RELATIONSHIP? Black Relationships 69