Black People Politics : Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump - What does this say about God, if Anything?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump

“God came to me in a dream last night and said that Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending. I now know that Trump has been touched by the hand of God.”
http://www.centrictv.com/news-views...ays-god-told-him-to-endorse-donald-trump.html

This is why I say that non-believers are not responsible for the decline of religion. He, and everybody else knows to make anything acceptable all you have to do is inject the word god into it. This is one of the reasons I abhor religion with a passion.

11261683_1147909455237141_5191169849897571479_n.jpg

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It doesn't say anything about God. Its the revelation of a mad-man named, Creflo Dollar.

Creflo Dollar Says God Told Him To Endorse Donald Trump

“God came to me in a dream last night and said that Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending. I now know that Trump has been touched by the hand of God.”
http://www.centrictv.com/news-views...ays-god-told-him-to-endorse-donald-trump.html

This is why I say that non-believers are not responsible for the decline of religion. He, and everybody else knows to make anything acceptable all you have to do is inject the word god into it. This is one of the reasons I abhor religion with a passion.

View attachment 6587

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
It doesn't say anything about God. Its the revelation of a mad-man named, Creflo Dollar.
That is why I said "if anything". But he is a man of the cloth with the power to mislead people, particular our people. Something we don't need. But it does make you wonder about the intellect of his congregation that believes god basically has put a man above him. Yes, he has "apologized" for a being he created.

Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
That is why I said "if anything". But he is a man of the cloth with the power to mislead people, particular our people. Something we don't need. But it does make you wonder about the intellect of his congregation that believes god basically has put a man above him. Yes, he has "apologized" for a being he created.

Trump is his chosen candidate,” Dollar said. “God apologized for the mixed messages he was sending.

Peace!

Right, the if anything is part two of a loaded question. So, if someone, like me, believes that God isn't speaking to Creflo, the question must still be answered, as I did ... It says nothing about God, at all, its coming from the lips of a mad-man.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Right, the if anything is part two of a loaded question. So, if someone, like me, believes that God isn't speaking to Creflo, the question must still be answered, as I did ... It says nothing about God, at all, its coming from the lips of a mad-man.

Dam....you are smart....and correct!

Peace!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black Spirituality Religion : The Pimp Creflo Dollar Minister Creflo Dollar asks for $60 million in donations for a new jet Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Creflo Dollar - Eddie Long - Being Investigated Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
KWABENA Black People Politics : ATLANTA MEGA-CHURCH PREACHER DR. CREFLO DOLLAR SHOWS SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT BUSH Black People Politics 10
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Shots fired in Creflo Dollars church during prayer Black People Open Forum 23
Destee Black People Politics : The US is facing a dollar collapse by the end of 2021 Black People Politics 0
B Black People Politics : Tha Way of The Dollar Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : been in nations where inflation grew enough to do stuff to the buying power of the dollar took a sho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Queenie Black Money Business Jobs : Suzanne Shank: Trillion Dollar Black Woman Black Money Business Jobs 1
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : African American Entrepreneurs Who Are Running Billion-Dollar Businesses Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People Politics : WE HAVE (1) TRILLION DOLLAR BUYING POWER Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Biotech’s Trillion-Dollar Search For The Fountain Of Youth Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : First Look: U.S. Dollar Substitute to Go Public on Oct 20th? Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Iran moves away from US dollar in foreign trade Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Africa’s Multi-billion Dollar Haircare Industry Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : BRICS Bank Challenges the Exorbitant Privilege of the US Dollar Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Dollar Tree Buying Family Dollar Could Be Bad News For Wal-Mart and Dollar General Black People Open Forum 81
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady and she receives 1.5 million dollar settlement Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 24
S Black Entertainment : Chappelle's Show -The 50 Million Dollar Question Documentary (2hrs) Black Entertainment 2
KAPTAH Black Money Business Jobs : Impending Dollar Collapse or Nah? Black Money Business Jobs 18
Gorilla Science and Technology : Congressman Calls To Ban U.S. Dollar In Response To Plea For Bitcoin Ban Science and Technology 1363
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Whoa! This “Dollar Store” Isn’t Even a Dollar Store Black Money Business Jobs 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : China plan to quit dollar infuriates US: Analyst Black People Politics 10
Alarm Clock Black People : The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade Black People Open Forum 23
Kadijah Black Authors : Sophia, author of The Matrix & Terminator WINS billion dollar lawsuit! Short Stories - Authors - Writing 21
Kemetstry Black People : Dollar's Chirren Blues Arrest Black People Open Forum 40
Amnat77 Black People : Billion Dollar Bill -How to get rich snagging a poor country. Black People Open Forum 0
Writeous1 Black People : The Great Tribulation of the Dollar - You're In Danger!!! Black People Open Forum 22
Amnat77 Black People : Strauss-Kahn victim of 'dollar lobby'? Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Black People : Dollar rises on reports Osama bin Laden is dead Black People Open Forum 3
hartwell Black People : BRICS credit: Local currencies to replace dollar Black People Open Forum 1
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : 50 Cent's Million Dollar Stock tweet Black Money Business Jobs 19
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Trillon dollar Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Black farmers win billion dollar settlement Black People Open Forum 10
Ankhur Black People : Goldman Sachs, 2.5 Trillion Dollar Ponzi Scheme Black People Open Forum 0
NittyGrit Black Poetry : Day late, dollar short Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Black People : G20 Plan to Dump the US dollar Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : TRILLION DOLLAR MAN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
brown_h0rnet Black People : The Afro Dollar Black People Open Forum 4
tyab14 Black People : Decline of the Dollar- E. Muhammad Black People Open Forum 1
H Black People : The US dollar vs. toilet paper Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black Sports : Forty Million Dollar Slaves Black Sports 4
G Black Spirituality Religion : From Church to a burning hell mega-churches, Million dollar pastors... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
D Black People : Imus sues CBS for full $ 40 Million Dollar contract Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : The Power of our Dollar Black People Open Forum 1
V Black Relationships : My Sister's Boyfriend Treats Her like A two dollar H0, and she won't let go Black Relationships 20
AHMOSE Black Education / Schools : Million Dollar Scholarship For Minorities Black Education / Schools 1
K Black People : THE DOLLAR'S COLLAPSE Black People Open Forum 9
A Black Poetry : Silver Dollar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : READ about the Federal Reserve and our all mighty dollar. Black Money Business Jobs 13
blakverb Black Poetry : take a stand ya million dollar @#%** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12