Black People : Crazy White Folks...

OnTyme

Nov 13, 2008
now I know that there are a lot of people in here that are against the system and anti-establishement...so here is a anti establishment protest.... I am not sure what the I can only say that only white people who else would try to protest the system with such idiocy..think there was one black girl in the whole batch, I think she was stupid for involving herself in that...

I wouldn't be sitting down with anyone over me with no pants on...funny though..

Feb 26, 2008
The mere thought

now I know that there are a lot of people in here that are against the system and anti-establishement...so here is a anti establishment protest.... I am not sure what the I can only say that only white people who else would try to protest the system with such idiocy..think there was one black girl in the whole batch, I think she was stupid for involving herself in that...

I wouldn't be sitting down with anyone over me with no pants on...funny though..

Of being around one of them anywhere NEAR NAKED is:SuN024::SuN024:. I think I am traumatized!!:run::run::run:

Zulile

Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
...and here you have it now, courtesy of OnTyme.. right here on destee.com... :huh:

Feb 26, 2008
...and here you have it now, courtesy of OnTyme.. right here on destee.com... :huh:

:qqb011::10900::10900::haha::haha: Uhhh pls excuse me sister. it is early and I am silly but I WILL sue you for injury if you make me laugh like this again while i recover from sickness!:10600: Don,t mind me. I explained it. now back to your regular scheduled program.:em1100:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.