Health and Wellness : COVID Chronicles - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
Puppets on a string.
World Leaders are All in this Together

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller, Memoirs
You can just watch 7:57 - the end
Scripted News Compilation: News Readers Will Say ANYTHING They're Paid To Say

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
They have a "Fact-Check" for what I just posted and it's insane. It's full of deceit and outright lies. And most of it can be debunked with information already posted in this thread.

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
Facebook is using this article as a “fact-check”:
Article by OffGuardian, ZeroHedge claiming to list 30 facts about COVID-19 contains multiple inaccurate and misleading statements
https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...xI2g4HVRHLLOIGzA1IJ5GrsZsKnnWaNBc5dk54fueyRmg
Fact-check the “fact-check”:
First off, where’s all the fact-checks for the intentional lies the media puts out on a constant basis? It’s somehow perfectly okay to share that garbage.
They start off with: “Claim 1 (Inaccurate): ‘There has been NO unusual excess mortality’. Unless the article has been updated, that’s claim number 2 in the article. And they state their rebuttal as though there was deceit used by Offguardian, but take a look at what they actually said. “The press has called 2020 the UK’s ‘deadliest year since world war two’, but this is misleading because it ignores the massive increase in the population since that time. A more reasonable statistical measure of mortality is Age-Standardised Mortality Rate (ASMR)… For a detailed breakdown of how Covid affected mortality across Western Europe and the US click here. What increases in mortality we have seen could be attributable to non-Covid causes [facts 7, 9 & 19].”
There are many factors that can play a part in “all cause mortality.” This is something I already know and said when this was brought up a while ago. So, it’s weird how the fact-check can just blame it all on Covid. As Offguardian stated, look at their facts 7, 9, and 19. Let’s leave out the fact that they’ve been literally killing people off in healthcare facilities. Let’s leave out the fact that the government paid healthcare facilities to put people on ventilators, and people put on ventilators were dying. Let’s leave out the fact that the data even shows that they’ve instituted measures of depopulation like death panels and carrying out eugenic plans, killing certain types of people like the elderly and disabled. And they’re definitely not going to talk about how an increase in death has been shown to follow vaccination worldwide, and Covid vaccines have been shown to cause the vaccinated to receive positive test results worldwide. And if you put those two together it’s going to be reported as a wave of Covid deaths. And then there’s the effects the lockdowns and mask mandates had. So, in reality, the more accurate judgment is that there was a decrease in some types of deaths due to lockdowns and probably even mask mandates, but an even greater increase in deaths due to all government actions combined (the lockdowns, mask mandates, lying with statistics, ordering and paying healthcare facilities to kill patients, the vaccines, etc.). Note: There are a ton of deaths from just the lockdowns alone, including starvation due to job loss. And they blame it on the virus, calling it Covid-related and saying what the pandemic/Covid did, when it’s really what lying scientists, governments, media, celebrities, doctors, and nurses did.
We have to rely on their data? It’s unfair to have to rely on data coming from people who keep getting caught twisting the data for their agenda; people who have openly admitted to twisting the data for their agenda. I still have the video of the lady in another country exposing her government lying about a man dying from Covid who wasn’t even dead. That was an excess death. Now, if multiplied several times what would you have?
What About Excess Mortality? - Questions For Corbett

- And what was that starting at 20:28?
Alternative source:
What About Excess Mortality? - Questions For Corbett

Show Notes:
https://www.corbettreport.com/what-about-excess-mortality-questions-for-corbett-073/
And the rest of their “fact-checks” are too easy to refute. It’s not even worth the time. And it’s crazy that they would even attempt to debunk those things. But this is what Facebook is using to discourage people from posting this article (as soon as you try to, the “fact-check” pops up with a warning), and discourage people from believing the information in this article. This is a sick system of mind control.

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California

Facebook's warning/threat:

"Before you share this content, you might want to know there's additional reporting from Science Feedback.
Pages and websites that repeatedly publish or share false news will see their overall distribution reduced and be restricted in other ways. Learn more."

And they give you a link to the "fact-check" and a choice to: "share anyway," in simple text, and as if you're defying something, or "cancel," in a bold blue button looking like something that has already been selected. Nothing psychological in that.

And it's so funny how they act like they've only just now started reducing distribution and restricting post, and only for people who post "false news." They've been doing this to me for years; before 2016 but went hardcore in 2016. And that was for posting truth exposing and debunking the lies and agendas of the elitists, government, media, and others.

"Ensure fewer people see misinformation: Once a fact-checker rates a piece of content as False, Altered or Partly False, it will appear lower in News Feed, be filtered out of Explore on Instagram, and be featured less prominently in Feed and Stories. This significantly reduces the number of people who see it. We also reject ads with content that has been rated by fact-checkers.
Take action against repeat offenders: Pages and websites that repeatedly share misinformation rated False or Altered will have some restrictions, including having their distribution reduced. They may also have their ability to monetize and advertise removed, and their ability to register as a news Page removed for a given time period."

Source: About Fact-Checking on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/business/help/2593586717571940

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: