Health and Wellness : COVID-19/SARS: The Plan-The Test-The Mask-The Social Distancing-The Vaccine-The Cure-The Scam

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
1603726757879.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Covid-19 vaccines may have potentially unpleasant side effects Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : Justice Alito Says COVID Restrictions ‘Previously Unimaginable' Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Health and Wellness : How many plan to take a Covid-19 vaccine? Black Health and Wellness 1
HODEE Black People Politics : The 30 people who have tested positive in the Trump Covid outbreak Black People Politics 10
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
directlite Health and Wellness : Yall forreal scared of COVID? Black Health and Wellness 4
HODEE Health and Wellness : The U.S.A. and Sweden's COVID death toll is unnerving due to herd immunity experiment Black Health and Wellness 0
G Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Parties To Catch Disease and Get Money Black Health and Wellness 4
S Black People Politics : COVID-19 pushes Zuckerberg to third world’s richest Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio Black Entertainment 0
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : COVID-19 And Black Afrikans Freedom With Condition Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Black People’s Manifesto in the Response to COVID-19 Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : Why-some-Covid-19-patients-Crash-the-Bodys-Immune-System-Might-Be-To-Blame Black Health and Wellness 0
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
S Health and Wellness : Supplementing with Vitamin D may reduce susceptibility to COVID-19.. Black Health and Wellness 8
C Black People : COVID-19 The Sniper Black People Open Forum 2
Chyko Black Entertainment : 'All In Challenge': Rapper Meek Mill Donates His Rolls Royce Phantom For COVID-19 Fundraiser Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Are We To Accept The Notion That COVID-19 Does Not Make Jail And Prison Visit??? Black People Open Forum 2
brown_h0rnet Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Fake Tests, The Magic of Compound Interest & Sylvia's Three Phases Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New SARS-like virus infects British patient in tenth case globally Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Science and Technology : SARS Like Virus in Mideast Science and Technology 2
G 2nd April column - SARS Black Health and Wellness 2
Queenie Black People : SARS Black People Open Forum 61
HODEE Black People Politics : Trump payroll plan would deplete Social Security by 2023 Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : The government’s herd immunity plan is callous and dangerous Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Billionaire Steyer shakes up primary with slavery reparations plan Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ndugu Black People Politics : Do we have a "Just in Case Plan if that fool gets Re- elected?? Black People Politics 11
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : my plan great like a landscape strange and unchanged for years I've had it on the carpet o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Sports : Master P Has A Plan Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Hershey’s just announced a major change to their chocolate, and it’s probably a good plan Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Liberty Black People Politics : What African-Americans Have to Lose From Trump’s Budget Plan Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 936
Liberty Black People Politics : Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan? Black People Politics 26
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Liberty Black People Politics : African-American pastors plan boycott of Emanuel MLK breakfast Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Obama Pushes “College Promise” Plan for Free Community College Black People Politics 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : No Labor Protections in Obama's Overtime Plan Black People Politics 0