Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Parties To Catch Disease and Get Money

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
One would think our people were smarter than this. We are catching the stupids from white people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Discerning Black People : Covid-19 vaccines may save thousands Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : Covid-19 vaccines may have potentially unpleasant side effects Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : Justice Alito Says COVID Restrictions ‘Previously Unimaginable' Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Health and Wellness : How many plan to take a Covid-19 vaccine? Black Health and Wellness 1
HODEE Black People Politics : The 30 people who have tested positive in the Trump Covid outbreak Black People Politics 10
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
directlite Health and Wellness : Yall forreal scared of COVID? Black Health and Wellness 4
HODEE Health and Wellness : The U.S.A. and Sweden's COVID death toll is unnerving due to herd immunity experiment Black Health and Wellness 0
S Black People Politics : COVID-19 pushes Zuckerberg to third world’s richest Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio Black Entertainment 0
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : COVID-19 And Black Afrikans Freedom With Condition Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Black People’s Manifesto in the Response to COVID-19 Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : Why-some-Covid-19-patients-Crash-the-Bodys-Immune-System-Might-Be-To-Blame Black Health and Wellness 0
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
S Health and Wellness : Supplementing with Vitamin D may reduce susceptibility to COVID-19.. Black Health and Wellness 8
C Black People : COVID-19 The Sniper Black People Open Forum 2
Chyko Black Entertainment : 'All In Challenge': Rapper Meek Mill Donates His Rolls Royce Phantom For COVID-19 Fundraiser Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Are We To Accept The Notion That COVID-19 Does Not Make Jail And Prison Visit??? Black People Open Forum 2
brown_h0rnet Health and Wellness : COVID-19 Fake Tests, The Magic of Compound Interest & Sylvia's Three Phases Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : COVID-19/SARS: The Plan-The Test-The Mask-The Social Distancing-The Vaccine-The Cure-The Scam Black Health and Wellness 1565
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
legit-writer Black People Politics : Two Parties United Black People Politics 4
blazejay Black People Politics : Will multiple parties work? Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People : WALLOW IN FEAR, OR STRIVE IN HOPE, Pity Parties or Progress Planning??? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Pity Parties or Progress Planning Black People Open Forum 2
Knowledge Seed Black People Politics : Obama pity parties Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Can't Kamala Catch Fire? Black People Politics 27
R Black Poetry : Catch a sight and dispatch the right verse tonight thirst for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : police-catch-pigeon-carrying-nearly-200-ecstasy-pills.... Black People Open Forum 0
U Black Money Business Jobs : It will take 228 years for the average Black family to catch up to the wealth of the average white Black Money Business Jobs 37
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Big Bang blows Atheism Sky High: Even Science May Eventually Catch Up to God’s Word Science and Technology 2
Destee Black People : The Ban Thread for Those I Didn't Catch Violating The Rules Black People Open Forum 36
chuck The Front Porch : We're Usually Playing 'Catch Up'-! The Front Porch 0
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Catch Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Ankhur Black People : 700 bases in Afghanistan to catch 100 Al Qeada? Black People Open Forum 0
King Tubbs Black People : Journalist tries to catch brotha out....AND FAILS!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : With rap dispatch flames and catch dames with love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
kemetkind Black Sports : Anyone catch Baldomir v Gatti? Black Sports 10
Destee Black People : Dateline - To Catch A Predator Black People Open Forum 13
S Black Relationships : Which man is the better catch? Black Relationships 15
1 Black Entertainment : Did any of you catch The Source Awards last night? Black Entertainment 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : CATCH ME !!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 47
S Black Poetry : Catch My Drift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Catch me if ya can… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
H Black Poetry : always a catch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
H Quiet Poetry Lounge : the catch i never caught Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : to catch a butterfly Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8