Black People : Counter Racism

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

blackeyes

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2003
South,Ga
It's necessary to fight racism wherever it rears it's ugly head. Like a weed, it tends to spread, unchecked.

SMH...if all it took was a book racism wouldn't exist
Do you really think Satoshi Kanazawa is gonna read this book and change his mind about the attractiveness of blk women compared to non-blk women?

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
Blacks give too much credit to white opinions. I couldn't give a rat whisker about white opinion as I have my own opinion: there are divine-looking black women just as there are not so divine looking black women. Let's not exaggerate as well :).

If anyone doesn't consider the lady in the picture below as pretty then there's a serious cutural bias (racism) as her features are symmetrical. Symmetry and proportion = beauty in any race.

rama-yade.jpg
Black/African women ARE the MOST BEAUTIFUL women on earth.

black-woman-with-long-dreadlocks-by-Element-Everest.jpg

black+woman+pretty.png

sorry sista you're more than pretty
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, BREATHTAKING.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
SMH...if all it took was a book racism wouldn't exist
Do you really think Satoshi Kanazawa is gonna read this book and change his mind about the attractiveness of blk women compared to non-blk women?

If all it took was one shot to win a war..... Yet that shot is still necessary. One brick at a time,tears the wall down

blackeyes

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2003
South,Ga
If all it took was one shot to win a war..... Yet that shot is still necessary. One brick at a time,tears the wall down

hmmm ok. You obviously have more faith in humanity than I do. lol Good Luck!:rolleyes:

I also wonder why this dude is responding to a "study" with a book...why not conduct your own study?

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
hmmm ok. You obviously have more faith in humanity than I do. lol Good Luck!:rolleyes:

I also wonder why this dude is responding to a "study" with a book...why not conduct your own study?

And a pacifist would ask, why shoot in a war? We all fight in our own way. This way promotes the beauty of black women. I hope it's a best seller.

And yes, you are jaded and cynical

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: