Violaters / Violations : could be killed

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
One Great Poet

Great Artist.
I just bought myself Eyes Free.. to read.
and his two set CD. New Fan...

Destee please ask him to come read to us if
he has some free time in his schedule. Thanks Taalam Acey

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother HODEE ... this is sooooo wonderful !!!! WOW !!!

You bought our Brother's book !!!!! I should not be surprised, that is the man you are !!!

We are so blessed to have you !!!!

I worried Brother Taalam so much, during the course of our emails, that i think i'll give him a break from me for a minute ... but i will certainly ask him Brother HODEE ... just wanna give him a breather first! :)

Love You !!!

:heart:

Destee

HODEE

Jul 2, 2003
( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
Occupation
(RF) Technician
Brother HODEE ... this is sooooo wonderful !!!! WOW !!!

You bought our Brother's book !!!!! I should not be surprised, that is the man you are !!!

We are so blessed to have you !!!!

I worried Brother Taalam so much, during the course of our emails, that i think i'll give him a break from me for a minute ... but i will certainly ask him Brother HODEE ... just wanna give him a breather first! :)

Love You !!!

:heart:

Destee
Thank you Destee. I was just chatting him up on Facebook. His facebook has hit a limit, on friend request and has stopped likes somehow from being done. i posted him a message asking him tokeep me up to date on his show appearances. Especially when he would be in California.

I had no idea either, he was our member...THA HOOKUPMAN. https://www.facebook.com/taalamacey?fref=ufi

Destee you have always tried and worked hard to be fair and balanced as well as patient with your members. Some didn't make it, some chose to leave, others needed to leave. As we continue to grow and be among each other all we can do is what we can to work together, get along and most of all enjoy this life we have. If he comes or stops by... will you schedule him a few times on the broadcast station? That would be awesome.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.