going above and beyond
- Feb 19, 2001
A 15 year bid for a White Texas cop shooting dead a Black teen.
1. He will not serve time in GP or PC. He will have a bed in MU
2. He will receive automatic trustee status and probably work in the library
3. He will get the maximum allowed good time, counseling, time served, educational, religious attendance, off site community service volunteer credits to pay off his court ordered fine until the police union lawyers secretly petition for a lower more affordable fine based on his existing assets.
4. His GoFundMe account will take care of all his accoutrements to minimize the stress of his incarceration
5. His free time will be occupied by numerous visits from former partners, family members, friends, supporters and crises management support groups
6. Since he is not eligible to have his criminal record expunged some lawyer with White supremacist ties will petition The House that Trump built to have him granted a full pardon.
7. Even without the aforementioned White privileged perks for a 15 year bid he'll be out in 10
Unless someone outs him in prison. Many cops today are sent to gen pop. We can always discover if they get sent to a Club Fed type facility. But, a felony is still a felony. His life is ruined