PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Damaris Sheldon

Banned
Jun 27, 2016
Even though my dad whom I love dearly is a retired police officer I have no dogs in this race but I will say this, I've personally bore witness to many "black" policemen on Long Island, Westchester County & New Jersey dehumanizing & brutalizing black males the likes of which I would wonder if they became that way from dealing with the negative aspects of society or were they trying to make the White policemen trust & accept them more or worst yet were they just self made men. Either way my dad who himself sent men to meet their maker 2 times in his career said such policemen who subscribe to that brutally sociopathic behavior have no souls. The problem now (Only now within the last decade it' seems to be a serious life altering problem) is White men are feeling the sting of police instigated violence. Only now it's a problem. Only now.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Even though my dad whom I love dearly is a retired police officer I have no dogs in this race but I will say this, I've personally bore witness to many "black" policemen on Long Island, Westchester County & New Jersey dehumanizing & brutalizing black males the likes of which I would wonder if they became that way from dealing with the negative aspects of society or were they trying to make the White policemen trust & accept them more or worst yet were they just self made men. Either way my dad who himself sent men to meet their maker 2 times in his career said such policemen who subscribe to that brutally sociopathic behavior have no souls. The problem now (Only now within the last decade it' seems to be a serious life altering problem) is White men are feeling the sting of police instigated violence. Only now it's a problem. Only now.

Now we have video and social media

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Normally, I would post the videos and stories of the recent shootings of black men by cops. But there have been so many this week, I had to take a pause. It's worse than we thought. Parents, hug your black children

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.