Ghana : Content for a Ghanaian website

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
we are setting up www.telegraphgh.com check it out.Just in case you have any stories or whatever information that will be useful to our site dont hesitate to get in touch.We building a story bank at the moment so we wont lack contents when we are up and running fully so please contribute all you writers, non writers, researchers etc.

If i can get permission to pick content from destee.com that will be great.

Thank you.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
we are setting up www.telegraphgh.com check it out.Just in case you have any stories or whatever information that will be useful to our site dont hesitate to get in touch.We building a story bank at the moment so we wont lack contents when we are up and running fully so please contribute all you writers, non writers, researchers etc.

Thank you.

Hey Brother Rapchild ... :wave:

Such a nice site! Congratulations! ... Thanks for inviting us all! ... :toast:

It means a lot to me, that you invited us all, and not just a select few ... thank you ... :love:

No ... you do not have permission to pick content from here.

You are welcome though, to ask any Member if you can add their content to your site (and/or personally invite them to do it their own selves), as that's the least we should do ... get permission from the owner of the property. I surely don't mind adding some property, words, etc., of my own, and will do that cause you asked so nicely ... :love:

Brother Rapchild ... i wanted to ask too ... is there a site where we can buy the shoes / clothes that you shared here in a previous thread? I remember looking at the images, and they were oh so beautiful ... i saw stuff i wanted ... but i didn't see where to buy. Let me know.

Ohhhh Brother Rapchild ... i added you to my skype (destee.com), but i never saw where you accepted my invitation. Please look and see if it's there, and do that for me ... i want us to talk ... i was thinking we could do a Live Show right here at destee ... where folk could hear you and me talking all about whatever you wanna talk about! :)

Wishing you much success with your effort!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Thank you.

Brother you have my permission to share any content of mine provided you give proper credit and you know where else to find me if you need any additional content.

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
I believe we are connected Destee on skype.I hope to chat with u soon.not been online for sometime now but telegraphgh.com got me back again.Live chat will be great but the time difference will be the only problem i hope we can chat and see how best to do that.About the clothes and shoes sorry about the delay with info alot going on with me as you can see.The products are not in an online yet but we are looking for the opportunity but for the meantime we can do fedex,dhl or something of that sort to get the product to you.So the price and the shipping price. These are the product prices
Cluthe - $30
Purse - $25
Jacket - $25
Skirt - $20
shorts - $15
earings- $4
bangles- $4
slipers- $10
brooch - $3
shoes - $35
beads - $20
HandBag- $35
tops - $15
Tan tops-$10

Brother Omowale thanks alot, ofcourse you will be credited ya real name will be added to the article.Which is why i want writers to send it to me through my email and add their details to it.So please send me a private message for my email.Thanks

rapchild

Sep 17, 2006
The Clothes can be a business for people maybe whoever can buy maybe 1000 USD worth and sell, when is finish you place another order.Put ya profit on each product if not you can just buy only for personal use.One Love people.

http://afronation.wordpress.com

wyldbuoy.blogspot.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Trump's call for slice of TikTok deal draws fire .... Getting the Content for Microsoft Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : ADULT..CONTENT.. Who Cares Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black Money Business Jobs : In Context Series: Why Is Economic Content Missing from African American Studies? Black Money Business Jobs 0
Queenie Black People : Black on Black--Caution! Adult Content Black People Open Forum 36
Destee Higher Standard Required : Adult Content is Not Allowed - Except in Private NSFW Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 5
Destee Higher Standard Required : Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc. Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 133
I Black Poetry : (EXTREME CONTENT) THE POETRY OF VIOLENCE... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
I Black Authors : (EXTREME CONTENT) THE POETRY OF VIOLENCE... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the masses of black people are content Black People Open Forum 30
MsInterpret Black People : Reading content backwards Black People Open Forum 5
skuderjaymes Blackpridenetwork & stolen content. Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : THE CONTENT OF YOUR CHARACTER: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Destee Higher Standard Required : Who Moved My Thread And Why ??!! - Please Start Threads In Forum That Matches Its Content Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 8
M Black Poetry : Resting In Lucifer's Content (1st time poster) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
M Black People : Content vs Reputation (postings) Black People Open Forum 12
H Black Poetry : Nothing Political (Content) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
ASHANTA Black Poetry : A Man Who Beats A Woman Is A Coward Physically Are Mentally (Adult Content) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Eaten Alive... (Caution Explicit Content) *from Afronet* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Ghanaian crowned first 'Miss Africa Continent' Ghana 0
dunwiddat Ghana : Ghanaian Entrepreneur Repairing Damaged Black Skin Ghana 5
rapchild Ghana : Learn About Ghanaian Culture and etc Ghana 0
Destee Ghana : Ghanaian Presidential and Parliamentary Elections - December 7, 2012 Ghana 11
3 Ghana : The Ghanaian Association of Sacramento and Oakland Black Cowboy Association Ghana 0
river Ghana : Delicious Variation of the Ghanaian Orange Salad Ghana 0
Therious Ghana : ghanaian Music Ghana 1
Chief Elder Osiris Ghana : Rawlings re-ject Ghanaian neo-colonial farce Ghana 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Brand New Website! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Judge orders neo-Nazi website to pay black university graduate nearly £600,000 for racist ‘troll storm’ Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Chidike Black People Politics : Muslim Ban Statement Disappears From Trump Website Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : New website allows white people to offer #reparations directly to people of color Black People Politics 18
rapchild Destee Network : Do You Need A Logo, Poster, Website? Destee Network : 3
Alarm Clock Support : Website Blocked by Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, why this pop up page??? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Alarm Clock Pan-Africanism : This is an excellent website to discuss Pan Africanism Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 31
AACOOLDRE Black People : The Root Website Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Website / Domain Seized by Federal Government !!! Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Spirituality Religion : I'm A Newbie Just Testing This Website Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Mad Skillz Black People : Resourceful Website Black People Open Forum 1
Each1teach1 Black People : SOPA could shut down this website. Black People Open Forum 63
S Black Authors : Website to Promote Your Writing Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : QueenTswana's Website Affirmations Black People Open Forum 2
A Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 61
Ankhur This website has been hacked and tampered with Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 18
imhotep06 Destee Network : The Bakala website has launched Destee Network : 6
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : The website of brother Moustaffa Gadallah, Kemetic scholar Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
N Destee Network : The black channel website Destee Network : 2
river Please Update Member Website Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
F Black People : If there was a website for white people like this, would it be racist? Black People Open Forum 41
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Official Nation of Gods and Earths Website Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 10
Bootzey Black Money Business Jobs : A website worth consideration Black Money Business Jobs 1