Nigeria : Conspiracy Theory... Nigeria

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Peace Sekhemu,

The system they operate was designed (by europeans) precisely for what it produces: corruption, cronyism, division and instability.. and if they know whats good for them.. they will keep it that way.. or face the fate of Kadafi.. and Saddam.. The UN will be there in a flash.. wipe out their infrastructure and put a new government in place. Nigeria produces 10% of Americas total oil imports.. that's a lot of money.. and you hafta know that those multinational companies involved in the oil industry in Nigeria have a vested interest in seeing that nothing threatens their profits. The system of capitalism actually creates poverty.. poverty that feed civil unrest.. civil unrest that feeds political movements.. political movements that feeds a perpetual loop of change.. a perpetual loop of change that never results in stability.. And all the while.. those oil wells keep pumping.. and thats the entire point.
Agreed. Unfortunately many local elected officials don't appear to understand this dynamic and it repercussions.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Now imagine american Africans in the army being sent to fight "west African insurgents".. Then arriving their and witnessing the murder.. The rape.. The sabotage of people that look just like them.. Imagine the conflict in their own minds.. Their first time in Africa..
Or better yet.. The navy.. Crossing the Atlantic taking the same route their ancestors took. Imagine them below deck in their berthing area sleeping in their racks which are organized in neat rows and stacked in threes. And some white sailor says,"....."
Navy beds.. below deck..

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
ok.. two of the movies nominated for Oscars this year participate in
hit jobs on the reputation of Nigeria..

The first one is District 9.. which portrays the Nigerians as thugs and witch doctors.. and general parasites..

The second one was Avatar.. When the General describes his combat experience, he says he did "two tours in Nigeria".. of all places in the
world, why Nigeria?

Coincidence? or Government planted foreshadowing.. soft, subtle association
between Nigeria and undesirableness..

so, when the Muslim from Nigeria allegedly tried to blow up that Airplane..
it didn't seem so out of place to the general public....

coincidence or conspiracy.. ? real life or black ops?

And so it begins:

"U.S. Drug War Expands to Africa" or.."West Africa takes center stage in U.S. Cold War with China"

http://www.destee.com/index.php?entries/u-s-drug-war-expands-to-africa-or-west-africa-takes-center-stage-in-u-s-cold-war-with-china.72/

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I'm starting to see what yall were saying about the Chinese
We can criticize the Chinese all day, while supporting United Snakes and NATO operations in Afraka, but how many critics based in western imperialist countries are giving more than 2 cents to support Afrakan economic, social and cultural development?

Meanwhile, as far as conspiracy theories are concerned, don't let your hands get caught in this cookie jar.

American CIA Is Sponsoring Boko Haram To Take Over Nigeria --Alex Jones

http://www.gistmania.com/talk/topic,206367.0.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.