Nigeria : Conspiracy Theory... Nigeria

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Did you see the posts a few weeks ago about the Armenian Power and MS 13 gang members who claimed to be fighting for the Syrian rebels?

This is what I do not understand about our brothers and sisters. Even with mounting evidence right in our faces we fail to see these connections. It's not all about oil and natural resources. It's always been about gun running, arms and narco-trafficking. Everyone who knows anything about Nigeria knows they are deep into the trafficking of heroin and cocaine.

President Obama is repeating what he did before. He promised to end the surge in Iraq and deities troops into Afghanistan. For thousands of years that region has been the center of opium trafficking. So now he is promising to end US military campaigns in Afghanistan and it's clear where the war front is moving. Yet, our people are too blind to see it, even when it's obvious.

This has been going on for thousands of years. Drugs and gold. Oil is the black gold, or Texas tea to the Beverly Hillbillaries. And watch these same negroes flock to the polls for Hilbillary in 2016.

Here is what kills it all for me. Cocaine and tobacco found in the genetic material of ancient Egyptian mummies. Where did that cocaine and tobacco come from?

Remember the "Can we defend ourselves against reenslavement" thread?

It seems as if we are headed into that direction, inviting the devils in to save us from ourselves.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Quite interesting how movies often place many varying nuances and innuendos that would parallel or even imitate coded messaging or futuristic expectations.

Focusing on a comment made previously about how Haiti and Nigeria have circumstances of neocolonial intentions, these two are linked in some way, but what other ways could there be?

The six degrees of separation that can be made from the movies "District 9" and "Avatar", and Kerry Washington and Sidney Poitier

Buckle up, this one will be somewhat bumpy:

The Not So Impossible Mission...

Let's begin with Sir Sidney Poitier, who in 1974 was Knighted with the British Empire (KBE)... will not touch on the "Knights" and their roles in their particular "Orders", but put one and two together, or like some would say "Google it" or find a decent library with a great collection of older writings and authorships.

Poitier's uncle has claimed that the Poitier ancestors on his father's side had migrated from Haiti and were probably a part of the runaway slaves which had established communities throughout the Bahamas, including Cat Island. He mentions that the surname Poitier is a French name, and there were no white Poitiers from the Bahamas.

Sidney was awarded an Academy Award of the Oscar in 1963 for his role in "Lilies of the Field", where he played "Homer Smith", a passer by that is persuaded to do work for a group of missionary nuns because they think he was sent by God.

Basically he works for peanuts and has to get another job to maintain his particular eating routine.

After being knighted in 1974, Poitier stars in a movie entitled "The Wilby Conspiracy"in 1975.
This begins the trend of the black/white dynamics that would be somewhat of a Litmus test for film and studio productions.

Jump from Poitier to Denzel.... "Washington", keep up, still bumpy I know.

We are all knowing that Denzel was only the second "black" actor to receive an Oscar for Best Actor in 2002 after Poitier received the 1st one in 1963.

The movie was entitled "Training Day", and was based on how a crooked cop that referred to himself as badder than King Kong ("King Kong aint got nothing on me!"), was out done by his tag along side kick (which was played by a "white" actor) that would later be his undoing in the end.

Basically, D. W. got rewarded for playing his first "evil" roll in which that great conscience of his side kick would be alive and seen in the last scenes, where as Denzel would be left dead on the street.

THE FILM "TRAINING DAY" WAS BASED ON OFFICER KEVIN GAINES:

According to hip-hop cop Derrick Parker, Officer Kevin Gaines (pictured above) was a notorious cop and his name surfaced in the Notorious B.I.G.'s murder case. Gaines was also romantically involved with Sharitha Knight, ex-wife of Suge Knight. The film "Training Day" which starred Denzel Washington as a corrupt cop was reportedly based on Gaines. Officer Gaines would die in a shootout with a fellow LAPD cop.

Black Actor in Award Winning Film - 0
White Actor in Award Winning Film - 1

Notice also how they portray Denzel on the movie poster, with a Muslim style mesh skullcap

Honorable mention in 2002...
Yea, Mr. Smith was nominated for his role as Ali (a Muslim), but a crooked black cop was preferred this time.

Spike Lee's Malcolm X cover:

Jump from Denzel to Forest Whitaker

In 2007, Forest Whitaker becomes the fourth black actor to receive the Oscar for Best Actor for his roll as Idi Amin in The Last King of Scotland.

Setup goes as previous setup...

...was based on how a crooked and bad ruler that referred to himself as a King (refer to the title of the movie), was out done by his tag along side kick (which was played by a "white" actor) that would later be his undoing in the end.

Yes, that is Kerry Washington (who plays one of Amin's wives) that would become the love interest of actor James McAvoy.

Black Actor in Award Winning Film - 0
White Actor in Award Winning Film - 2

Honorable Mention in 2007...

Yea, Mr. Smith was nominated for his role as a black man trying to take care of his young son alone while unemployed. Through the struggles of rejection, he perseveres and it turns out to be a great success story, but a wicked black ruler was preferred this time... AGAIN.

Anyone notice the X imitation of the Malcolm X poster and the Last King of Scotland poster?
Just chew on that for a bit.

Jump from Forest Whitaker and The Last King of Scotland, to the Democratic Republic of the US of A Inc.

Scandal, starring Kerry Washington.

The NAACP has already given this show 2 awards for Outstanding Drama Series (2013, 2014).

The plot is as follows...

Kerry Washington would become the love interest of the "President".

Looks familiar hmmm?

But in "Real Life"....

Scandal Star, Kerry Washington Welcomes Daughter Isabelle Amarachi With Her Nigerian Husband

Kerry Washington actually gave birth two weeks ago, and it’s been a secret! She and her Nigerian husband, former NFL quarterback Nnamdi Asomugha welcomed a baby girl on April 21, 2014, Monday. The beautiful couple named their daughter Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha.

Read more at: [GOOD NEWS] Scandal Star, Kerry Washington Welcomes Daughter Isabelle Amarachi With Her Nigerian Husband | LATEST NIGERIAN NEWS BREAKING HEADLINES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHQX9Aj_ZoA

I wonder if she got on a plane and is heading to an area where the next season will following them... maybe Nigeria?

District 9 - Washington DC

Nigeria is similar to the America of the Eastern Hemisphere, as it is a "melting pot" of many ideals and it's population creates for a mass amount of economic power in the continent.

Libya was first to go (due to their water reservoirs), maybe some are eying Nigeria for theirs.
But with a population so huge and vast, the psy-ops would need to be deliberate and patient when making any abrupt decisions to either place a "Puppet" in the "Capital" of "Africa", or to create a situation like in Haiti (HAARP).

Just some things to chew on...

Six degrees of separation, and conspiracy theories.

Respect
The character in Training Day was based more so on the cop Rafael Perez, rather than Gaines, and is a composite of several cops related to the Rampart Scandal.

How this all fits in to the topic I'm not sure so excuse my response for being off topic.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The character in Training Day was based more so on the cop Rafael Perez, rather than Gaines, and is a composite of several cops related to the Rampart Scandal.

How this all fits in to the topic I'm not sure so excuse my response for being off topic.
For example,

In 1995, Perez joined the Rampart anti-gang CRASH unit. There, Perez says, he discovered and eventually became immersed in a cauldron of police misconduct. According to Perez, he first began stealing drug money at the urging of his partner, Nino Durden [Durden has told federal investigators that Perez was the instigator]. One thing led to the next, and by 1998, Perez was stealing and dealing pounds of cocaine.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤