African Traditional Religion : Conscience; manifest; remote viewing

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Start with the word decree. If you decree something it is declaration of fact.
Peace and Blessings Beloved,

I want to follow you on this but I am not sure I am understanding.

Conscious means : aware of and responding to one's surroundings; awake.

I would proffer that we are all conscious to some degree or another.

Perhaps some are more conscious, more aware than others, but all are conscious.

Am I on the right path or headed down the wrong road?

I see you added a yoga video, is this about yoga? Can we become more conscious practicing it?

Thanks for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
We all have conscious but to be clear we are talking about the union of mind body and spirit, and its this union that means "yoga" its a discipline. Many struggle with closing there windows of the soul, but dont know what there looking at open. Practicing these disciplines will strengthen that gland behind your spiritual eye.

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Peace and Blessings Beloved,

I want to follow you on this but I am not sure I am understanding.

Conscious means : aware of and responding to one's surroundings; awake.

I would proffer that we are all conscious to some degree or another.

Perhaps some are more conscious, more aware than others, but all are conscious.

Am I on the right path or headed down the wrong road?

I see you added a yoga video, is this about yoga? Can we become more conscious practicing it?

Thanks for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Conscious as if you are doing it.

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Use conscious as a verb not as an adjective. When you wake up from a restful sleep you become conscious but you dont lay there aware, you use conscious will and take action.
Destee said: Am I on the right path or headed down the wrong road? Good analogy see your self headed there and when you arrive who is there? heres a good practice...

Every morning before you get out of bed focus on your breathing( listen to it, feel it, see it leaving your lungs, filling your lungs leaving your nose,etc.) then take your attention / awareness to your body
(same practice but your organs see them functioning optimally), then take your awareness to your body doing something you enjoy doing, then take that awareness of you doing something to help another and what the feeling you have seeing the person happy when they see what you have done. This is the difference of being on a path and going along the path.
We are not realizing enough that we are the driver, the vessel, the passenger and the frik'n path itself.

ZIbijah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2018
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Being conscience and being conscious are no different just states.
Being able to do a task that you previously did not know you could do is a higher state of conscious.
Being able to see yourself accomplish something you wished you could do brings awareness to your conscious to do it.
What I am saying is just being aware is not being god, being in His image means doing what god do this requires creating something from nothing or making the unseen(imagination) the seen( created)
this means what you pray or wish for requires your vision and work, faith now is an action, a state of awareness. Be aware of your faith.
Faith without work is like the body without a spirit.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: