STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
CONGRATULATION S.A SPURS & Tim Duncan
as 2005 NBA world Champions

Defeated Detriot Piston 81 - 74

big ups to the Pistons great game ..............
:terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific:
:welldone: :great: :great: :1on1: :1on1: :bball: :welldone:

Monetary

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
CONGRATULATIONS, SPURS...GREAT GAME.

Nothing but love to the San Antonio Spurs. They played a great game to win the NBA Championship of 2005....I must give props where props are due. The Piston offense didn't show up...and the Spurs did what they were supposed to do...and that's win the game. Mad props to the Spurs.

Dapz...dapz...dapz...dapz.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Tim Duncan MVP ! congratulation brutha
i'm happy for both teams who was the best of best to the end

mad props to the Pistons as well for the heart and hard work from a
rocky start of the year to be one standing at the end ....................

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
it was a real good game.
i think the Pistons were poorly coached down the stretch.
they did not go to Rasheed when they should have.
i am not a Larry Brown fan.

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Monetary said:
Nothing but love to the San Antonio Spurs. They played a great game to win the NBA Championship of 2005....I must give props where props are due. The Piston offense didn't show up...and the Spurs did what they were supposed to do...and that's win the game. Mad props to the Spurs.

Dapz...dapz...dapz...dapz.
How can the Pistons offense show up, when it never existed to begin with?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Congratulation BALTIMORE RAVENS NFL 2012-13 CHAMPS Black Sports 26
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : CONGRATULATION DALLAS MAVS Black Sports 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : CONGRATULATION STEELERS Black Sports 4
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : CONGRATULATION to the PHILLIES of brotherly love MLB world champs Black Sports 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Congratulation NEW YORK GIANTS da 2008 CHAMPIONS Black Sports 2
$$RICH$$ Poet of the Week : Congratulation our poet of the Week ! sista (Goddess Auset333) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : MIAMI HEAT CONGRATULATION !!!! Black Sports 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Congratulation (WATZ) on your 10,000 mark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : CONGRATULATION MzBlkAngel on an milestone 10,000 post Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Security robots used to ward off San Francisco's homeless population - Jogging humanoid robots Science and Technology 2
IFE Black People : Asian couple buys exclusive San Francisco street for just $90,000, much to residents' surprise Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : blacks targeted in san-diego-pool-shooting Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty African American History Culture : The African-American Exodus From San Francisco African American History Culture 40
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : san-francisco-police-fatally-shoot-woman Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
HODEE Black People : Resident's of San Francisco Bay Area, San Diego, Austin, Portland and Chicago Black People Open Forum 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix Live In San Diego - Red House Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kadijah Black People : Riots in Oakland, San Francisco! Black People Open Forum 68
cherryblossom Black Positive People : San Antonio Spurs, Stephen Jackson: Academy Black People Doing Positive Things 2
S Black People : Drug tunnel found in San Diego Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv Milton Nascemento, San Vicente Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
ru2religious Black People : Another Black man gets killed by the Police in San Francisco Black People Open Forum 7
Sangofa Black People : UC San Diego condemns student party mocking Black History Month Black People Open Forum 5
cherryblossom Black People : The San Francisco 8 Black People Open Forum 7
D Africa : The San: The LEAST of AFRICANS All Things Africa 0
G Benin : Title: Journey to the Motherland: From San Francisco to Benin City Benin 0
G Black People : How many Destee warriors lives in San Diego, Chula Vista, CA? Black People Open Forum 0
D African American History Culture : San Diego Ca. Black Historical Society African American History Culture 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : New San Juan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Poetry : In San Francisco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
O Black People Politics : Antonio Moore or Yvette Carnell discusion thread Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Antonio Moore thread..... Black People Politics 149
Therious Black Sports : Antonio Davis in the Stands Black Sports 18
Monetary Black Sports : Roy Jones, Jr vs Antonio Tarver III Black Sports 27
P Black Sports : Tonight: The rematch of Antonio Tarver vs. Glencoffe Johnson! Black Sports 5
P Black Sports : Antonio Tarver vs. Glencoffe Johnson Tonight!!! Black Sports 9