Black People Politics : Confused by America's Response to Charlottesville Virginia Racism

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family.

I am confused by America's response to racism when Black People are marginalized, disproportionately imprisoned and killed every single day.

Did the Charlottesville, VA event show something that had not always been?

Should we expect some different treatment now?

I'm confused at the hoopla of it all.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
Bingo.

Putting a white victims face on the issue definitely played a part. That and the outrage that Drumpfs response is creating. Whites dont like being reminded of their genetic predisposition to violence and mayhem. They would rather it be confined to those very few on the alt right and people of color instead of being echoed in their new leader.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Peace and Blessings Family.

I am confused by America's response to racism when Black People are marginalized, disproportionately imprisoned and killed every single day.

Did the Charlottesville, VA event show something that had not always been?

Should we expect some different treatment now?

I'm confused at the hoopla of it all.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee
Greetings Sister Destee!

First of all, may this young woman's spirit RIP, a life cut short, so young. This is so unfair.

Now, her life has been sacrificed in this government who has allowed these hate groups to exercise their rights to have this kind of public forum, but to respond to this thread question, I believe that her background and why she had the opportunity to be able to go out and march against this hate group parade needs to be kept in view.

I read she was employed by a Black man, and this is the key. I wish that I could have this kind of job opportunity, Oh but no! If I were a White woman, down on my luck, and had the opportunity to marry a wealthy football player, I wonder would I take it? hmh. And if that Black man became victimized by racism, I guess I would have to stand by his side...

She worked at a bar and another job before she was hired as a paralegal for this black man, and continued to keep those two jobs, and she set her own hours at this law firm, to the point this same boss, said, tht he had to arrange his schedule around hers because he said, 'she liked to sleep late'.

So even though, this same racist system allowed a judge to take my kids for 3 years on a false allegation and cause me to become poor, and even though, this same system allowed me to get an education, score high on national exams, however, they also allowed this job to injure me permanently, then fire me, with no medical benefits... while my kids were still young. I guess I should be happy that white people go out and march for my human rights and my freedom along with pedophiles and child kidnappers and abusers and every bodies human rights too, to commit human rights violations. Do I need this kind of hero?

I could certainly benefit from that same black lawyer to defend my cause because this government sure did kidnap my children, and then garnished my wages for 3 years after I went into court to prove the false allegations. They paid out TANF, foster care funds for 3 years, and then garnished my wages to get the money back, ... for kidnapping my kids. Talk about reverse and rolling back over the victim...

But instead, this lawyer was trying to be fair and so, I suppose, I would also be grateful for an opportunity to have a nice life, a job, even if my boss is black. I guess, it seems gracious for Ms. Heyer to show her gratitude for this kind of break in life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have to fix his luck he's mixed up and confused may lose his girl in the drop top cruise he post th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : for him time to amuse but confused and mixed up had to fix his luck, style old like wild mold,growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : WATCH: Confused 5-Year-Old Wants to Know Where Barack Obama Went Black People Politics 1
Chidike Black People Politics : Donald Trump And Melania Trump Looked Dazed And Confused At Acceptance Speech Black People Politics 3
Orisons Black People Politics : Are our Mis-Leaders in the 21st century lost and confused NEGROBOTS or TRAITORS? Black People Politics 21
HandicappedBlackBoy Black Spirituality Religion : Really confused rn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
bombaruss Black People : I'm so confused about life now. Black People Open Forum 4
KingSango Black Spirituality Religion : What are we so confused about Anti-Christ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
OldSoul OldSoul : African-Americans are confused about racism in four ways. OldSoul 68
Keita Kenyatta Black People : ARE WE CONFUSED OR ARE THEY ???? Black People Open Forum 13
Enki Black Spirituality Religion : I'm confused and troubled by Farrakhan Video Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 373
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : I'm a Little Confused Black People Doing Positive Things 8
P Black Poetry : The Worlds Confused Spiral Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
lilpea Black People : "Confused about the Ancestors" Black People Open Forum 7
legit-writer Black Relationships : Confused Black Relationships 3
thatgirl74 Quiet Poetry Lounge : CONFUSED Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
F Black Short Stories : In the MInd Of A Confused Women (Monolouge) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 6
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : Hurt and Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Reasons Why Black People Are Confused Omowale Jabali 30
Destee Black People : Racial Showcasing - How We Are Kept Confused - Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr. Black People Open Forum 70
I Black Astrology : Brother Aqil.. a bit confused Black Astrology 14
T Black Haiku : Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
KWABENA Black Spirituality Religion : I'M CONFUSED..... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 91
KWABENA Black People : I'M CONFUSED..... Black People Open Forum 15
S Black Relationships : Confused Black Relationships 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : i am confused Black People Open Forum 6
D Black Relationships : Confused and Sad Black Relationships 2
M Black Poetry : Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : go,confused,lonely girl on the beach ,3 non,old lady ,violin,what a day.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Confused And Hurt Black Children 10
L Black Poetry : CONFUSED 4 NOTHING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Black Poetry : Confused Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
U Black Poetry : Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : Bermuda Confused Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
V Black Relationships : Extremely Confused Black Relationships 10
sarcasm4eva Black Poetry : Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
K Black Relationships : Hurt, confused. Black Relationships 2
B Black Poetry : Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Getting Confused Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
B Black People : THE NEW UNITED STATES SOVIET COMMUNISTS (FORMERLY AMERICA) Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What are 'sundown towns'? Historically all-white towns in America see renewed scrutiny thanks to 'Lovecraft Country' African American History Culture 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan In America Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : America, This Is No Time To Discuss Your Racist Practice Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool: Black Money Business Jobs 12
G Black People : The Day America Declared war On Itself Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans in America Not By Choice Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Travel : America Germany Relations Black Travel 8