Black People : Confederate War Memorial

roarin1

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
(I know I don't post that often anymore but try and bear with ME cause come to think of it, unless I had something specific to say, I never did anyway. But this is important or, oughta be.)

Obama sent a wreath to the confederate war memorial. Should this action be seen as a 'deal-breaker' toward all his Black Political support?

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
(I know I don't post that often anymore but try and bear with ME cause come to think of it, unless I had something specific to say, I never did anyway. But this is important or, oughta be.)

Obama sent a wreath to the confederate war memorial. Should this action be seen as a 'deal-breaker' toward all his Black Political support?
no,because politics is a strange game and i suspect that it was involved in his actions.

roarin1

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
Sounds more 'musical'

than say a game of basketball or, bowling to ME.

Seems more like he's 'whistling dixie'.

Mad Skillz

Oct 28, 2004
So. Cal by way of L.I., New York
Occupation
Real Estate
Some people are still in denial, rationalizing Obama's numerous, egregious betrayals and remaining silent on positions they once condemned when Bush was thuggin in the whitehouse. Even if they don't admit it, they have functionally become neocons themselves by supporting Obama unconditionally. What will people say once Obama eventually supports AFRICOM? Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Now back on topic; the Confederacy wanted to keep our ancestors in bondage. The Confederacy did NOT want to remain in the Union. The Confederacy was NOT part of the United States for four years because they SUCCEEDED from the Union. So I ask, why should Obama honor a bunch of racist and slave holders who essential were citizens of a foreign country and in all likelihood would have kept Obama in slavery (house slave at the least)? Oh let me guess, we must rationalize Obama's actions because politics is a dirty game, right?

The only appropriate location for the Confederate flag and War Memorial is the museum.

roarin1

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
^^^

Excellent observations.

Problem is however, obama already does support africom, he has no choice, africom is an amerikkkan supported initiative.

(one of bush's hallmarks.)

To add anything to YOUR above observations I would only say that in reality, the only sensible spot for the confederate flag after having been burnt-up, is in the nearest land-fill.

The lines of sanity in this society have been so blurred, one can only expect that obama (and any whom hold that office,) will be supported no matter what twisted decisions they may make.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlanta's confederate monuments: how do ‘context markers’ help explain racism? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : He Got the Right One! Black Woman Chases Down Confederate Flag-Wearing Teen Calling Her the N-Word Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Bullied Tennessee student Keaton Jones' mom faces backlash over Confederate flag photos Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Slave Uprising Leader NAT TURNER Included on Richmond Monument, Amid Confederate Statue Controvesy African American History Culture 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : third-confederate-statue-removed-in new-orleans Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : new-orleans-removes-confederate-statue Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : activist-leaps-to-grab-confederate-flag-during-protest Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : activist-takes-unapologetically-black-photo-at-confederate-flag-rally Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People : Neighbors outraged by display featuring Confederate flag, African-American baby doll hung from noose Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Confederate-flag-flying-man-in-truck-hit-4-year-old-boy-gets-beaten-by-crowd Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mississippi divided: Battle over Confederate flag shifts to Magnolia State Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : South Carolina House approves bill removing Confederate flag Black People Politics 10
shaka64 Black People : Min. Farrakhan - The Confederate & U.S. Flags Black People Open Forum 14
MS234 Black People : Black woman defends Confederate flag, says ‘slavery was a choice’ Black People Open Forum 19
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : NASCAR tracks ask fans not to fly Confederate flag Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Two famous Black Confederate Soliders AACOOLDRE 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mitt Romney Calls On South Carolina To Remove Confederate Flag At Statehouse (UPDATED) Black People Politics 93
R Black People : Kanye West gives answer about his confederate flag picture Black People Open Forum 10
RAPTOR Black People : Black Student's Dorm Room Confederate Flag Sparks Uproar Black People Open Forum 57
Ankhur Black People : NAACP to protest Confederate memorial celebration in SC Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Black People : Why Whites Honor Confederate Soldiers ?? Black People Open Forum 37
MsInterpret Black People : Confederate History Month? Black People Open Forum 31
S Black People : confederate : republican Black People Open Forum 3
Therious Black People : Putting The Confederate flag Where It Belongs Black People Open Forum 10
A Black People : Confederate Currency: The Color of Money... Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : The CIA’s Secret Global War Against the Left Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Blacks May Die in a New Mid-East War Black People Politics 5
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - September 20, 2020 - Signs of a New Civil War Black People Open Forum 1
Writeous1 Black People : The Daniel Prude Incident - The Psychological War Continues Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : The Day America Declared war On Itself Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Feds: White supremacists hoped rally would start civil war Black People Politics 2
Destee Black People Politics : Trump child support deal required his child not join military or payments stop - but he loves the military, sending our children to war / death Black People Politics 1
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
Ndugu Black People : American Rwanda ; Fratricidal War in Chicago, how can we look the other way instead of help end it ?? Black People Open Forum 4
H Black People : Haroon ullah revelation on Digital World War: Islamists, Extremists, and the Fight for Cyber Supremacy Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor at Pro-Trump conference: 'We've come to declare war' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Progressive Christians Decry Pastor's Invoking Civil War Over Impeachment Effort Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : Assata Shakur and the Long War on Black Liberation Black People Open Forum 0
Fireman Black People Politics : U.S Preparing For War With Iran Black People Politics 12
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : She Survived a Slave Ship, the Civil War and the Depression. Her Name Was Redoshi African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How the South Won the Civil War African American History Culture 1
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Negro in the First World War Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Race and Masculinity in British Representations of the Anglo-Zulu War Black People Politics 0
Mister Aten Black People : Jus’ google US Military Space War Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : How America's Largest Local TV Owner Turned Its News Anchors Into Soldiers In War On The Media Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : How Twitter lost the Internet War: “Just an ***-Backward Tech Company” Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Kenya : Africa’s Generational War Kenya 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : war hero !!!! Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The U S War on Africa - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
nilevalley Black People : Biggest humanitarian disaster since World war 2 looms over Africa Black People Open Forum 2