Science and Technology : Computerized Manifestation of Man

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
Sir, and I say this as respectfully as possible, suggesting someone you don't know worships a white man (even one who is technically more African since he is from there) is ignorant. Respecting Elon Musk as an engineer is no different than a white person respecting Donald Glover for his talents, or Dave Chappelle for his. I'm not going to pretend that someone isn't extraordinary in some way, just because they don't share my skin color. If you expect "them" to "see" us and maybe even empathize as many are able, you have to be able to see them as well.

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
As far as AI still following a logic tree... so do you. So do I.

The difference is the amount of variable inputs we have that are included in our thought process. The more variables you can consider and process the more you will start to see AI behavior rise to human and beyond. Of course part of our variables include having a limited body whereas an AI could use the internet to have a kind of sentient omnipresence.

The issue before, and again, I'm speaking as a programmer whose been doing it since childhood, was that we did not understand the mechanics behind intelligent thought in such a way that we could program "intelligence". 5 Years ago I would have told you AI was impossible and that we could only simulate it with random variables, that aren't even technically random because random number generators are algorithmic based on the computer's internal clock. However, now that we understand more, algorithms are being developed using recursive patterns so that the system is able to learn.

So we are at a way more advanced state than we were before.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Sir, and I say this as respectfully as possible, suggesting someone you don't know worships a white man (even one who is technically more African since he is from there) is ignorant. Respecting Elon Musk as an engineer is no different than a white person respecting Donald Glover for his talents, or Dave Chappelle for his. I'm not going to pretend that someone isn't extraordinary in some way, just because they don't share my skin color. If you expect "them" to "see" us and maybe even empathize as many are able, you have to be able to see them as well.
to call a white oppressor African is ignorant and worship of the demon. what is ignorant is not knowing the history of your own black people and the current dynamics of race and oppression. the nazis were great engineers. do you respect them too ?? do the jews ???
i see the white man quite clearly. i expect nothing from them at all.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
As far as AI still following a logic tree... so do you. So do I.

The difference is the amount of variable inputs we have that are included in our thought process. The more variables you can consider and process the more you will start to see AI behavior rise to human and beyond. Of course part of our variables include having a limited body whereas an AI could use the internet to have a kind of sentient omnipresence.

The issue before, and again, I'm speaking as a programmer whose been doing it since childhood, was that we did not understand the mechanics behind intelligent thought in such a way that we could program "intelligence". 5 Years ago I would have told you AI was impossible and that we could only simulate it with random variables, that aren't even technically random because random number generators are algorithmic based on the computer's internal clock. However, now that we understand more, algorithms are being developed using recursive patterns so that the system is able to learn.

So we are at a way more advanced state than we were before.
i programmed mainframe super computers for decades for military, academic and corporate applications.

the mind of man is ill-logical and creative. we make leaps of imagination. we are mystics.
hit me up when they build A.I. that can create magic.

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
to call a white oppressor African is ignorant and worship of the demon. what is ignorant is not knowing the history of your own black people and the current dynamics of race and oppression. the nazis were great engineers. do you respect them too ?? do the jews ???
i see the white man quite clearly. i expect nothing from them at all.
Sir, you believe you see them clearly. That is your perspective and your opinion. I simply and respectfully disagree with your opinion and cannot share it. I do not wish to derail this topic so I will only say this. Racial constructs were invented by a European. If you agree with the racial construct then you are respecting the perspective of that same European who invented race and all the Europeans who used that idea to create a narrative that they used to enslave us. And because I don't worship ANY man I see THAT particular idea as both ignorant, foolish, and morally bankrupt.

So therefore, it would be equally foolish to regard all Germans, past, present, and future, as "nazis" (not a race) or blame them for the Nazi party any more than all Americans, through representation, are responsible for all past, present, and future deeds carried out by our government. Basing such things on color is ignorant to the fact that many people disagree with their nation, tribe, family, etc. And some of them even helped
operate the underground railroad and fought slave traders. Meanwhile, some of the people that looked like us helped the slave traders and I even had one African brotha from one of those families apologize to a group of us for that very thing.

First and foremost we are all human beings who should be judged by the contents of our characters and not the color of our skin. That there racists out there is a fact I do not deny. However, I will not let their racism and their hatred, infect me or change who I am and how I see the world. I will not give them that power. Because that's what they want. That's the whole point of terrorism; to make you afraid.

Now if you want to be afraid of white people such that all people with white skin are equally as threatening to you and you consider them all the same, then that's sad but if that's how you feel you need to live
in order to survive, then I don't fault you. But please, don't put that on me. I'm not afraid of any color and I'm not going to live my life that way.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: