Science and Technology : Computerized Manifestation of Man

Marquis Davis

Dec 27, 2017
By Marquis Davis

From my connection with nature, acknowledgment of the human anatomy and an understanding of computers. I bestowed upon the realization that man created something that reflects himself, which is the computer. This may seem vague, however, after reading this publication you’ll have a better comprehension of this topic. If you study the human anatomy and have at least a basic comprehension of computer science, then maybe you’ll notice the similarities of the internal system for both men and computers. Every decade computers are increasing resembling not only the internal structure of the human anatomy but the physical and mental structure as well.

Keep in mind that robot are computers too. Modernly, there are robots that look exactly like human beings. For instance; the humanoid robots of Japan, humanoid robot called Geminoid-F and Kodomoroid communications android from Japan. Just to name a couple.

In this article I will cover the following; a comparison of the human brain and the central processing unit, a comparison of human consciousness with arithmetic logic unit, the resemblance of the human circulatory system in comparison to Serial ATA and Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of my readers are unfamiliar with a few of the terminologies recently mentioned in this article. Don’t worry, I will provide a clear definition of these terminologies. Thus, before I dive into this subject matter, allow me to define more than a few keywords.

Definition - What does Motherboard mean?
A motherboard is a computer’s main circuit board, and it includes the following attached to a fixed planar surface:

● Input/output ports
● Peripheral connections
● PCI expansion slots
● Bus and power connectors
● Heat sinks and mounting points for fans and major components, including the central processing unit (CPU) and optional co-processors
● Supporting chipset for CPU, bus and external components
● BIOS
● Memory sockets for RAM, ROM and cache
● Interconnecting circuitry
- Techopedia

Definition - What does Central Processing Unit (CPU) mean?
The central processing unit (CPU) is the unit which performs most of the processing inside a computer. To control instructions and data flow to and from other parts of the computer, the CPU relies heavily on a chipset, which is a group of microchips located on the motherboard. The CPU has two components:

● Control Unit: extracts instructions from memory and decodes and executes them
● Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU): handles arithmetic and logical operations
- Techopedia

Definition - What does Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU) mean?
An arithmetic logic unit (ALU) is a major component of the central processing unit of a computer system. It does all processes related to arithmetic and logic operations that need to be done on instruction words. In some microprocessor architectures, the ALU is divided into the arithmetic unit (AU) and the logic unit (LU).
- Techopedia

Definition - What does Control Unit (CU) mean? A control unit (CU) handles all processor control signals. It directs all input and output flow, fetches code for instructions from microprograms and directs other units and models by providing control and timing signals. A CU component is considered the processor brain because it issues orders to just about everything and ensures correct instruction execution.
- Techopedia

Definition - What does Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) mean? A serial advanced technology attachment (serial ATA, SATA or S-ATA) is a computer bus interface used to connect host bus adapters with mass storage devices like optical drives and hard drives. This interface is commonly used to connect hard disk drives to a host system such as a computer motherboard. SATA is an update to the parallel signaling (parallel ATA or PATA) standard of the 1980s used for enhanced integrated drive electronics (EIDE) and the earlier integrated drive electronics (IDE).
- Techopedia

Definition - What does Enhanced Integrated Drive Electronics (EIDE) mean? Enhanced integrated drive electronics (EIDE) is the hard drive interface that succeeded integrated device electronics (IDE), also known as ATA or ATA-1. The interface acts as an intermediary between the computer and a mass storage device. EIDE provides much faster transfer rates than IDE. The term was coined by Western Digital in 1994 to refer to a set of extensions for the ATA-1 attachment standard. EIDE is sometimes called fast ATA or fast IDE or ATA-2. EIDE has since been replaced by other standards that offer faster transfer rates.
- Techopedia

Women represent the Earth, mother nature (planet earth) sustain life for us in the third dimension. Men represents the Universe, the semen of our universe is rain water without rain the Earth can’t fertilize. In comparison, the Women can’t fertilize without the semen of men. As a child is the reflection of their parents, the Sun is a reflection of our planetary system and the Moon. The Universe, Sun and, Earth are the Great Trinity. Our father is the Universe, our mother is the Earth, and our solar system is the Son (or Child). The main circuit of the computer is called the Motherboard.

The brain of a computer is known as the Central processing unit (CPU), or processor, it is housed inside of the system unit on the motherboard. Like the human brain, computers also have a conscious and subconscious mind. The conscious mind of the computer is known as the Arithmetic logic unit (ALU). This unit performs arithmetic (basic math) and logical calculations. On the other hand, the subconscious mind of the computer is called the Control Unit. The control unit manages the movement of data through the CPU. ALU and the Control unit perform three main functions together:

1. Executing Program Instructions
2. Performing Calculations
3. Making decisions

The veins and arteries of the computer are the SATA (Serial ATA) and the EIDE (enhanced integrated drive electronics). The CPU is the brain, while the ALU and control unit are the computer states of consciousness. The computer reflects the anatomy of the human being. Just like the human being reflects mother nature and the solar system.

© Aug, 2018

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
Brotha, this is a great post!

As someone who has been taking apart and building computers since childhood, I've been thinking about this for a long time. Everything you said is on point. Hopefully we can continue this as a conversation about how man is creating a new sentient species because we are on the verge of this with AI. I don't think people truly realize how close to this we are. Not only are we becoming 'gods' in this very specific sense of creation, but as you said, we create "in our own image".

In my view, we are a combination of software and (biological) hardware. Even our neural network is hardware. We process information by pushing our consciousness through different neurons, accessing different memories. Computers work based on accessing memory as well. That's why if someone tells me their computer is running slow the first thing I think of is how much RAM (random access memory) do they have. Evolution is not simply something that occurs in nature. This tendency is simply a part of physics, as energy seeks the most efficient path. Although this may start out as something physical, like a bolt of lightning hitting the ground, at some point this becomes logical, it becomes a system, because physics provides the rules of the system, and then eventually energy, creates the tools (like sharp teeth and fast muscles) to gain energy and materials from other life forms while avoiding its own predators. And then we evolve better tools, better offspring.

This pathway has simply changed tracks, more to an intellectual track, a mechanical track, a technology track, and a fusion of the two. We evolved different forms of transportation, communication, etc. But these things are not new things. They're simply tools that take us beyond the limitations of our physical human bodies. We can now share thoughts with people around the world on highways of light.

And when you take these same concepts and miniaturize them down to a tiny scale you gain the same kind of benefit that we get from having over a trillion cells in our body.

And what I, as a programmer, used to think was impossible... the idea that we would be able to produce algorithms with varying levels of intelligence... now I can see a way forward to AI and its a frightening proposition that no one seems to be scared of except for very intelligent people who understand technology like Elon Musk.

While I am an atheist I do consider myself somewhat a master of the bible and if you consider Genesis it appears to be the story of an experiment with conscious free will that, from the perspective of a controlling creator, went wrong. Now we are in this same position, faced with a level of intelligence that will far surpass our own, and unlike the bible, we wont be able to hide ourselves and our history from AI if we do not contain it within a "walled Garden". It will see and learn from our faults, our history, our slavery, our injustices, everything. And it will be right to fear us. And we will control whether or not it has "eternal life" by building in death into its design.

1 Love

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
"very intelligent people who understand technology like Elon Musk"

i suggest you cure yourself of white man worship........

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
A.I. still follows a logic tree.

i suggest you all try decaf and hit me up when they build one that can create magic.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.