Black People : Collateral Murder

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate
slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two
Reuters news staff. Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the
Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from
an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded
Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were
also seriously wounded. For further information please visit the special project
website www.collateralmurder.com.

http://wikileaks.org/

Admin Refuses to Call for Probe of US Killing of Iraqis

The Obama administration is refusing to call for a new probe into the US military’s
killing of twelve Iraqis despite the public release of video footage capturing the attack
on tape. Earlier this week, the watchdog website WikiLeaks released a classified US
military video showing a US helicopter gunship indiscriminately firing on Iraqi civilians
in 2007. The victims included two employees of the Reuters news agency,
photographer Namir Noor-Eldeen and driver Saeed Chmagh. Two children were also
badly wounded. On Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said he’s
unsure if President Obama even saw the tape.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/7/headlines#1

Ikoro

May 23, 2006
Yeah, wikileaks is the BINNEZ these days fam.

One,

- Ikoro

Josef

Oct 28, 2008
Occupation
Electrical wiring tech
WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate
slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two
Reuters news staff. Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the
Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from
an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded
Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were
also seriously wounded. For further information please visit the special project
website www.collateralmurder.com.

http://wikileaks.org/

Admin Refuses to Call for Probe of US Killing of Iraqis

The Obama administration is refusing to call for a new probe into the US military’s
killing of twelve Iraqis despite the public release of video footage capturing the attack
on tape. Earlier this week, the watchdog website WikiLeaks released a classified US
military video showing a US helicopter gunship indiscriminately firing on Iraqi civilians
in 2007. The victims included two employees of the Reuters news agency,
photographer Namir Noor-Eldeen and driver Saeed Chmagh. Two children were also
badly wounded. On Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said he’s
unsure if President Obama even saw the tape.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/7/headlines#1
My bad I had posted a thread today without seeing yours already...

good to know at least that someone else is checking this out and concerned ...:toast:

According to Julian Assange co founder of WikiLeaks.org, there are more footage like this to come..

We may think us not to be the direct shot callers in these wars, yet we are the ones along with the rest of the nation who have voted to keep these supposed "wars on terror" going by electing those who carry on the same agenda as their predecessors...

I ask this, what can one do to make it known that I do NOT condone these kinds of acts of what I consider wars OF terror?

With how we engage other peoples around the world, I honestly do not see an immediate end to these back and forth encounters...

How does the rest of the Globe view the average American?

Do they think we are innocent, directly or non directly involved in attacks like these, and the wars period?

Kind of off topic, yet, I remember this white dude Kenny who I worked Construction with. He would look, and listen to me as if I was some kind of alien. Kenny always seemed fascinated with me from the beginning. I later found that his childhood was filled with racist family members who constantly referred to Blacks as N words, and to them, we were basically considered useless. Here I was though a Licensed Journeyman Electrician, who was not only useful, but was actually successful in running multimillion dollar projects from start to finish.

What Ken recalled what happened from his childhood, often angered me, but I just took it as his way of healing himself and shedding many of the misconceptions that he was programmed into thinking.

To me I too have been programmed, I do not know one person of middle easterner personally, and the ones I know of, come across the airwaves, reading from a letter how he wants to waste me.

I grew up myself hearing insulting terms like Camel jockey, Sand N****s, Towel Head, Dune Coon, and what is not surprising is these were all uttered by White Folks. I somehow allowed it to slip into my terminology, and in my own ignorance, it hindered me from wanting to learn more about foreigners or their culture.

So I say all that to say this,...with working to bridge gaps among our own people, do we or should we do so with those around the world who are being manipulated by our and their own government also?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
My bad I had posted a thread today without seeing yours already...

good to know at least that someone else is checking this out and concerned ...:toast:

According to Julian Assange co founder of WikiLeaks.org, there are more footage like this to come..

We may think us not to be the direct shot callers in these wars, yet we are the ones along with the rest of the nation who have voted to keep these supposed "wars on terror" going by electing those who carry on the same agenda as their predecessors...

I ask this, what can one do to make it known that I do NOT condone these kinds of acts of what I consider wars OF terror?

With how we engage other peoples around the world, I honestly do not see an immediate end to these back and forth encounters...

How does the rest of the Globe view the average American?

Do they think we are innocent, directly or non directly involved in attacks like these, and the wars period?

Kind of off topic, yet, I remember this white dude Kenny who I worked Construction with. He would look, and listen to me as if I was some kind of alien. Kenny always seemed fascinated with me from the beginning. I later found that his childhood was filled with racist family members who constantly referred to Blacks as N words, and to them, we were basically considered useless. Here I was though a Licensed Journeyman Electrician, who was not only useful, but was actually successful in running multimillion dollar projects from start to finish.

What Ken recalled what happened from his childhood, often angered me, but I just took it as his way of healing himself and shedding many of the misconceptions that he was programmed into thinking.

To me I too have been programmed, I do not know one person of middle easterner personally, and the ones I know of, come across the airwaves, reading from a letter how he wants to waste me.

I grew up myself hearing insulting terms like Camel jockey, Sand N****s, Towel Head, Dune Coon, and what is not surprising is these were all uttered by White Folks. I somehow allowed it to slip into my terminology, and in my own ignorance, it hindered me from wanting to learn more about foreigners or their culture.

So I say all that to say this,...with working to bridge gaps among our own people,
do we or should we do so with those around the world who are being manipulated by our and their own government also
?
i will get to your question later to explain why i answer no (we dont) and yes (we should).

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
maybe we should not be there at all. however, when we are there the people who we are fighting are not wearing uniforms.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!