Food Discussion : Cocosmilk do they sell it like a drink ?

Auroraflower

Apr 26, 2004
Hi fam :heart:

i just bought a drink ..

coconut water with pulp.....

its nice tough.....

but actually i was looking for a drink like coconut milk but than served cold ..

not for you to use it in food but just to drink it like that....

Can you buy sumthing like that in a can......?

if you know one ..

the name of it i hope you can let me know....

aight....:wine:

thank you:kiss:

loveauroraflower:heart:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Coconut Milk .....
there are a few brand on the market but most have a foul taste or bitter from the
artifical additives to make the cream homogenize .

here is two i like and good healthy

Chao koh .......in the 14 oz can
Mae Ploy .......in the 19 oz can

never freeze it , but have it cold is good !

Beware of the look alike type and these two are carried mostly in
all southeast Asian markets but you can find it in some places not
sure where beside southeast Asian

Also beware of the kind you get and don't get the power type
it's been known to have some kind of power added and other things
to make it whiter then it really is and have a nasty taste .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MicTheory Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Black Church Sell Out The Revolution? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Somalia : After The SOMALI MASSACRE, Should We Sell More Arms To The Saudis? Somalia 4
Bennu-Sopdet Science and Technology : Congress just voted to let internet providers sell your browsing history Science and Technology 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Cornel West on Black Journalists: "We're in the age of the sell-out" Black People Politics 67
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : rappers sell out black people...... Black Entertainment 105
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Roll Over & Die, or Shut Up & Sell Out: HBCUs & the Talented Tenth in the Obama Era Black People Politics 1
R Black Spirituality Religion : omg did minister Farrakhan sell his people out Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 39
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : What was the president so desperate to sell and so upset no one wanted to buy??? Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black People : GAY COUPLE SELL SON FOR ABUSE Black People Open Forum 1
Kadijah Black People : Woman tries to sell her kids on Facebook to bail b/f out of jail... Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Black People Politics : Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food Black People Politics 4
dunwiddat Black People : Do You Have Items to Sell Black People Open Forum 4
ckoolbreez Black People : How We Sell Ourselves Out - Psychologist Dr. Umar Johnson Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Why is it Legal to Sell Your Blood but not Your Sex ? Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black People : Brother Smith Raised BP Fist at 67 Olympics, now must sell gold medal??? Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black People : What Do You Have To Sell ? Black People Open Forum 25
Destee Premium Members Only : What service / product do you sell? Premium Members Only 1
Destee Black People : Sell Your Broken Unwanted Gold Black People Open Forum 5
R Black People : Sell OUR Black Heritage? Black People Open Forum 1
B Black People : Sell Out Black People Open Forum 52
HODEE Black Poetry : They will.... sell you out! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black People : Can white people be sell-outs to their cause? Black People Open Forum 7
L Destee Network : WE SELL MOBILE PHONES,LAPTOP,IPODS,XBOX 360,PLASMA TV and PLAYSTATIONS Destee Network : 0
P Pan Africanism : De Beers to sell 26% of SA unit African American History Culture 1
M Destee Network : Penny Stock Picks: Buy and Sell stocks upto 5$,..sell Higher Destee Network : 2
Thuso Destee Network : iZania Market -- Black-owned marketplace to shop, buy, and sell online Destee Network : 2
Therious Destee Network : SELL YOUR POETRY AND MUSIC Destee Network : 6
L Do they sell pure raspberryjuice in the states? Black Health and Wellness 2
H Black People : I hope Destee Doesn't Sell-Out... Black People Open Forum 13
blakverb Black Poetry : lets sell this war **** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
T Black Entertainment : Screenplay for sell!!! help a brotha out! Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Gripe about pay No doubt hype today Drink extreme snapples It hurt my belly like green apples See a chick with pie crust That’s quick to kick up a fus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : “Drink a glass of water pick up mic do a fast slaughter come to a place that's major see girl with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Search for whiskey is much too risky so he drink wine and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bottled water overtakes soda as America’s No. 1 drink — why you should avoid both Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Adore quotes take galore notes never ignore folks drink more coke // Than TV commercials wa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Food Discussion : Why Do People Drink This??? Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : LYNNHAVEN PARKWAY #1 Go to college then bed got knowledge in my head like EINSTEIN // drink wine and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : EDWIN DRIVE #1 It's the order of time that slaughter minds drink dirty // water and wine a dumb dis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Science Examined People Who Claim Not To Eat Or Drink. What They Found Is Mind-Boggling! Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Beverage Drink Recipe : A Recipe For Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain! Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : Think Before You Drink: Where in the World is Tap Water Safe Black Travel 2
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : the amount of sugar in yr drink... Black Health and Wellness 4
coey30 Black Poetry : Don't Drink and Write... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : George Thorogood and the Destroyers - I Drink Alone Black Entertainment 0
Kadijah Black People : Toledo, OH and S.E. Michigan residents: DON'T drink the water! Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Water, Water Everywhere and Not A Drop To Drink OldSoul 5
HODEE Black People : 50 Reasons To Drink Wheatgrass Everyday Black People Open Forum 7