Black Poetry : Clear Visions

Poetic Justice

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
Clear Visions

As time goes on and the breeze drys my brow, my visions are clear.
Clear is the vision of love, clear is the vision of hate, clear is the vision of wanting the circle of love to return to hate.
Clearly i see the days of tommorow kissing my mind with gentle fury, turning the purest of my love into clear hate.
As the breeze leaves my brow to descend through the trees to lay its caress against its warm leaves, i sigh of love.
I sigh of hate.
I sigh of the torment of loves fury, strong and defiant weakening to the strengh of hates cold, clean plans.
Plans for my future hate says to me will make me strong will make me swim in its desire, will protect me against the waves that love has instore for me, vunerable and open hate says will claim me, will destroy me, join me hate says, see the vision?
See it clearly i am here to protect you, to encircle you in my fold,love you say, will leave you naked, i will clothe you in my eternal dress and no one will be able to hurt you, love you say.
love you got something to say, See the vision of my love, its clear.
You can never be clothed in hate aslong as you no how to love.
The vision is clear my love.

1poetsought

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2003
The Lone-Star State
Occupation
Poet
ShawnsWife

Welcome! Clarity is always desirable. I like your poem, keep scribing-

1poetsought ~

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome welcome welcome !!

welcome to destee's poetic playground
welcome to da house of love & respect
welcome upon our family relax and flow
coz i see da clear vision u scribe as u vibe
welcome !!!:)
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :star:

Poetic Justice

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
I am so honored to have so many kindred spirts share their thought s with me.
I am still trying to figure out how to pick a icon, (smile)
I look forward to the flow and stream that will envelop us all in the train of thought.

Stylewriter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : She Made strong use of a phone booth when they were here now all cell phones its clear I'm home with a choice hear it in my tone of voice my panties Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
willa Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger... Black People Politics 67
chuck Support : Please Can And Will The Moderators Make Clear The Intents/Purposes Of Various Forums? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
R Black Poetry : It’s random clear as to why he abandons a career and departs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
TotalView Black Poetry : sound in the clouds playing so clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Clear Link Found Between Vitamin D Deficiency and Alzheimer's Disease Black Health and Wellness 0
SAMURAI36 Black Short Stories : So Just To Be Clear... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
noor100 Black Muslims : The Clear Quran Islam Study Group 14
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : DJ Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat (Orginal Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret African American History Culture : New evidence could clear 14-year-old executed by South Carolina African American History Culture 4
skuderjaymes Science and Technology : Animated explanation of Higgs Boson Particle (very clear) Science and Technology 0
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : Suggestion; a Clear Ddefinition of Hate Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Silence Of Black People In America Is A Clear Indication Of The Lack Of High qual Chief Elder Osiris 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Clear and Present Danger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Motion Without A Clear Path of Direction Is Useless Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
W Black Poetry : Unknown Cause, But Clear Effect… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : IN CLEAR BLACK AND WHITE Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Record Is Clear, The Lie is Murky Black People Open Forum 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Move To clear Garvey Name Chief Elder Osiris 0
P Black People : It's clear Bloomberg just didn't get it Black People Open Forum 2
L Black Poetry : He was clear..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : It's (un)Clear To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : clear my mind Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : can't see clear but i'm still here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : clear path Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Y Black Poetry : Out of the clear blue sky. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : i need to clear my head Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : loud and clear Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Origins and Visions simply put Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Visions with Voices is currently seeking submissions for Jan 2015 Edition OldSoul 0
river Black People : Fifth Year at Visions with Voices spoken Word Poetry and Narrative Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Poetry : Sista Kiwanda (Kiki) and Brotha OldSoul at Visions with Voices Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black People : Some Visions Towards a Black Silicon Valley Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stevie Wonder Visions Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
river Black People : Listen to Sista PatriceCQueen at Visions with Voices Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Can Visions or Dreams be misleading Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Metaverse Black People : VISIONS OF A FUTURE'S PAST Black People Open Forum 12
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions at the Amusement park Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can I expect some visions from God to know that I am in the right path? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black Relationships : Positive Kemetic Visions presents COMPLEMENTARITY Black Relationships 0
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Visions through virgin glassy eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Inner voice,contact with ancestors,visions? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Revelation of Visions..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
W Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Day Dream Visions.............. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Vision of Visions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12