Black Poetry : Chocolate Barbie

Almat

Jan 20, 2019
New love poem for black girls
You rasta fire, you are my sex drug, I sing soul about my sincere love. Sultry, sweet candy, know that you are a mega cool chocolate Barbie. You are cool as cool gangsta rap hip-hop beats, your thinking is like a pair of trunks in your hands, sweet, juicy, cool as always awesome. Character as the handwriting of your soul is also beautiful as a beautiful graffiti. My soul is dancing an old school break dance when i see you. Every night I am thirsty to make sex-quake with you all to the envy of our love shock. You are my dream, my love, my goal. You are the favorite love melody of my soul and I like only you.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Almat

Jan 20, 2019
hI everybody am Almat am from Kazakhstan Almaty city am kazakh guy

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.