laying naked in a dark drafty room...
silence consumes...wtf happened to me...how could i have missed this

the right side of my head hurts and feels like i've been beat double fisted
with my mouth dry and my lips being swollen, chapped and blistered
i...hope that this is only a dream...but this grim reality persisted
the taste of blood is bitter on my tongue
this place where i lay is damp and smells of rotted flesh from bones thas hung
my breath weezes cause i bleed internally from a punctured lung
where did my oppressors snatch me up from?

all i can remember is being in da laundry mat
then 24/7 piece late at night cause during da day i slacked
i was the only one washing clothes that night
then i recalled two men dressed in black walking towards me from da back
as i folded up my comforter set and placed them in a neat stack
they walked pass me...unshaven and grissly not looking at me
so i gazed away....then whack!!!!!!!
intense pain...a flash of white light then fade to black....

my body lays on this metallic table crumpled and with extreme woe i'm racked
what do they want from me...what deed of mine caused this dastardly act
just then... a cold callous voice broke the silence

"mr. buchanan....after your numerous warnings...why do still defy us?
you put me in an awkard postion cause we've neva had to do this to writers"

a dark figure came in...with goggles that gave them night vision
and then...they gaged my mouth with a small towel which strapped down to the table at the head end...

"too bad you did not heed my previous words to the wise
now you will die a horrible death...was stupidity worth your demise?"

i think to myself...wtf is he refering to
my mind is racing...how can i get out of this...what can i do?
cause still...i don't know what they are going to do
then i heard the ceiling above me move...

water came down in drops on the towel gaged in my mouth with a plop
each drop making the towel more wet...with my head restrained...i could not move away from da dot...
my breathing is becoming increasingly difficult...making my labored lungs burn hot...
why are they doing this to me...f_k...i'd rather get shot....

conclusion coming later this week...​

AHMOSE

Feb 6, 2005
Educating the Diaspora
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
As I begin to visualize this piece I find myself in the postion of the captured.

Nice piece! Im waiting to see how the rest unfolds.

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
All that gruesome detail leaves the reader clinging to the edge of their seats wanting to know....what's next? But you know what Khasm? I'm thinking this may have something to do with some folks withholding something....hmmm....okay then, I'll stay tuned....

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
man -o-man captivity in the sour drama can dem
the last life what u did here was took me in deep
now i want more more moreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
give me more of dis torture whewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Khasm13 Khasm13 : chinese water torture....con-clue-zon Khasm13 10
Kemetstry Black People : CHILD ABUSE OF AFRICAN CHILDREN BY THE CHINESE Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People : In Context Series: The Characteristics of the History of Chinese Money Black People Open Forum 0
D Food Discussion : What's your favorite Chinese food? Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : THE ANCIENT CHINESE RECORDS & The Star of Bethlehem Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : THE ANCIENT CHINESE RECORDS & The Star of Bethlehem Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Does Chinese Civilization Come From Ancient Egypt? Egypt 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : How Chinese Investors Are Taking Over Detroit For Themselves Black People Politics 16
Enki Africa : DNA Test Proves Chinese Are Of African Origin. All Things Africa 20
frankster Black People : Chinese 2000 yr old Mummies documentary Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Chinese City To Be Built in Michigan?‏ Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly South Africa : In South Africa, Chinese is the New Black South Africa 7
RAPTOR Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed Cameroon 90
Alarm Clock Ghana : Ghana Government Orders Illegal Chinese Miners to Leave Ghana 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Chinese teen defaces Egypt temple; sparks outcry Egypt 183
Destee Black People Politics : The astonishing speed of Chinese censorship Black People Politics 0
ckoolbreez Black People : Hey Fellas Watch Out For The Chinese Eagle Claw of Death! Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Nigeria : nigeria goes for chinese yuan Nigeria 4
skuderjaymes Black People : Chinese court upholds death sentences for coal mine bosses responsible for deadly 200 Black People Open Forum 28
Ankhur Black People : Chinese Education/ African Education Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Zimbabwe : Chinese troops in Zimbabwe, calling the Asians to keep Black folks in check? Zimbabwe 2
skuderjaymes Nigeria : NEWS: Nigeria welcomes Chinese investment Nigeria 79
W Black People : What do black people think of asians (chinese in particular)? Black People Open Forum 141
A Black Spirituality Religion : Chinese sorcery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 32
S Black People : gold medalist & outspoken Darfur activist has his visa revoked by the Chinese Black People Open Forum 5
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Are Chinese black people? Khasm13 52
Zulile Pan Africanism : Bring on the chinese! African American History Culture 4
W Black Poetry : Chinese Restaurant Whispers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T South Africa : Chinese Bank Buys into South Africa's Standard Bank South Africa 1
G Black People : CHINESE ROOTS LIE IN AFRICA, RESEARCH SAYS Black People Open Forum 0
D Africa : Thought you were African, not Chinese All Things Africa 0
G Black People : The First Chinese were Black-Africans mix with Chinese...and then some Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati Black People Open Forum 8
KWABENA CHINESE FOOD MAY NOT BE AS HEALTHY AS SOME THINK Black Health and Wellness 14
S Black People : Chinese writes "Why I hate Blacks" Black People Open Forum 22
S Black People : Chinese "best in capturing facial features in stone" Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Nigeria : Nigerian gunmen abduct Chinese oil workers Nigeria 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Presidents Mugabe and Mbeki Meet With Chinese Leader After Sino-African Summit Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Nigeria : Chinese-Nigeria Free Trade Zone Nigeria 5
M Nigeria : Chinese-Nigeria Free Trade Zone Nigeria 0
Omowale Jabali Africa : Chinese Premier Tours Africa All Things Africa 5
Therious Pan Africanism : Chinese create unease in Afrika African American History Culture 79
P Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe planning Chinese lessons Zimbabwe 21
D Black Jokes Humor : Learn Chinese in 5 minutes Black Jokes Humor 4
triniti424 Black Jokes Humor : CHINESE PROVERBS ~ an email i got Black Jokes Humor 5
S African American History Culture : Ancient Black Chinese? African American History Culture 96
M Black People : Nike apologises for Chinese advertisement Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Poetry : Chinese Food Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Chinese Fan vainted in the middle of Electric boogie Part3 second half Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : Chinese fan vainted in the middle of Electric boogie part 3 first half Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2