Black Relationships : "Cheating" on someone who is Married

legit-writer

Dec 12, 2002
Aside a person cheating on their spouse which is considered 'cheating on someone who is married' (before someone uses that to be a smarty pants lol) if a married person starts a relationship with someone and that someone finally gets tired and starts dating someone else, would you call that cheating still or is it automatically void because the person that they had a relationship prior to finally getting tired of it all and went ahead and found someone else?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Aside a person cheating on their spouse which is considered 'cheating on someone who is married' (before someone uses that to be a smarty pants lol) if a married person starts a relationship with someone and that someone finally gets tired and starts dating someone else, would you call that cheating still or is it automatically void because the person that they had a relationship prior to finally getting tired of it all and went ahead and found someone else?

I don't think you can cheat on someone who's already cheating on someone. They are breaking a bond that was supposed to mean something between them and their significant other, and to me, they can't form any real bonds while that's being done, so it's not cheating for someone else to sort of repeat the behavior on them.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012

A person who is married is cheating, those who get involved should realise that the relationship will lead to a dead end. How can a cheater call someone a cheater.:(

legit-writer

Dec 12, 2002
I don't think you can cheat on someone who's already cheating on someone. They are breaking a bond that was supposed to mean something between them and their significant other, and to me, they can't form any real bonds while that's being done, so it's not cheating for someone else to sort of repeat the behavior on them.
even if they're (the person and their spouse) no longer speaking to one another and has moved out and hasn't had any contact with them for a while, like say, a year and they don't have the money get a divorce at the moment?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
even if they're (the person and their spouse) no longer speaking to one another and has moved out and hasn't had any contact with them for a while, like say, a year and they don't have the money get a divorce at the moment?

Well, in my faith, so long as there is the bond of marriage, they are still one body until divorce. Even if they aren't speaking and haven't seen each other for a time, any relationship with another is still adultery(cheating), so yes, it would still be the same; no other person can really cheat on them, but can betray their trust, so to speak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SwagII Black Men : She's Cheating On You In your bed,in Plain View, What's your next move? Black Men 15
Destee Black Relationships : Why are men less likely to forgive cheating than women? Black Relationships 57
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 11 former Atlanta educators convicted in cheating scandal Black Education / Schools 27
dunwiddat Black Relationships : What If You Found Your Partner in the very act Cheating Black Relationships 36
legit-writer Black People : Lying and Cheating Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : School cheating scandal shakes up Atlanta Black Education / Schools 0
Destee Law Forum : Grand Jury Indicts 35 In Connection With Atlanta Public Schools Cheating Scandal Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
cherryblossom Black Education / Schools : Atlanta Cheating Scandal: NCLB/Tenure/Unions Black Education / Schools 38
Keita Kenyatta Black People : BIG CYNTHIA- EATING AIN'T CHEATING Black People Open Forum 2
legit-writer Black Relationships : Cheating (Stay or Go) Black Relationships 65
A Black Relationships : Is cheating actually wrong? Black Relationships 48
D Black Relationships : man takes revenge on cheating girl on LIVE RADIO listen here Black Relationships 1
Aaliyahmonet Black Relationships : Is Phone Sex Considered Cheating? Black Relationships 15
HODEE Black Poetry : If I was caught cheating Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
nevar Quiet Poetry Lounge : Mentally Cheating.......... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
T Black Relationships : Cheating and Conceiving Black Relationships 5
Z Black Relationships : when is it cheating? Black Relationships 28
A Black Relationships : cheating Black Relationships 12
kente417mojo Black Relationships : Cheating....Forgive vs. Breaking up Black Relationships 52
P Black Relationships : Did you take back a cheating mate &.... Black Relationships 20
N Black Relationships : cheating on boyfriends Black Relationships 1
S Black Relationships : Is It Cheating Black Relationships 27
L Black Poetry : slowly cheating Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
D Black Relationships : If you know your friend's man is cheating, should you tell? Black Relationships 20
SwagII Black Relationships : "NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE UP ON SOMEONE THEY LOVE" Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Do you have or know someone who has telekinesis / psychokinesis ability? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
dnommo Black Poetry : I heard someone was looking for me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Djedefre African American History Culture : Can someone explain to me why the Greeks are considered the foundation of Western Civilization African American History Culture 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
L Black Relationships : Breaking Up ... what is the best way to meet someone new? Black Relationships 31
rico love Black Poetry : someone,. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
blazejay Black People : A Foundational Question To Help Someone Black People Open Forum 4
S Science and Technology : Can someone explain Godel's Incompleteness Theorems Science and Technology 22
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Former CIA director under Obama: 'Someone needs to lose their job' if reports about ISISintelligence Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Next time someone tells you "all lives matter," show them this cartoon Black People Politics 10
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7
ManicRaider Black People : How do you feel when someone says they hate being black? Black People Open Forum 4
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : "Someone Knows My Name" Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Next Time Someone Says 'White Privilege Isn't Real,' Show Them This Black People Open Forum 0
A Africa : How to tell what specific part of Africa someone is from? All Things Africa 16
Kadijah Black Money Business Jobs : Employment opportunity - Feds seeks someone to grow 12 acres of pot Black Money Business Jobs 1
Destee Black People : How Much of Your Survival is Dependent on Someone Else? Black People Open Forum 6
Angela22 Black People : When do you consider someone to be an elder? Black People Open Forum 4
MsInterpret Black People : Supporting Someone Who Has Been Raped or Sexually Assaulted Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black People : When Someone Apologizes...What Do You Do? Black People Open Forum 31
legit-writer Black People : Trying To Change Someone Black People Open Forum 17
legit-writer Black Relationships : Dating Someone Who is Married But Separated Black Relationships 13
legit-writer Black Relationships : A Man Living With His Parents or Someone Black Relationships 16