Black People : Chancellor Williams:Religion and the Destruction of Black Civilization

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Although Williams admitted to being a devout Christian he nonetheless blames a lot of
Africa’s problems on the infiltration of Christianity, writing scathingly: “The cloak of
Christianity was a most convenient hiding place for those who had other designs.”
Conversion to Christianity “meant change into the white man’s image, his ideas and
value systems. “What happened in the process of converting the Blacks to Islam and
Christianity was the supreme triumph of the white world over the Black.”

According to Williams Africans did not need Christianity because they had their own
ancient religious beliefs that were not dissimilar to some of the tenets of the Christian
religion.
For example, the practice of sacrifice for the remission of sins existed in Africa at least
2000 years before the arrival of Abraham. Furthermore: “Practically all of the Ten
Commandments were embedded in the African constitution ages before Moses went up
to Mount Sinai in Africa in 1491 BC.”
According to Williams Moses himself was born in Africa and his wife was the daughter of
an African priest. Christianity only began to spread in Ethiopia after the destruction of
the Central Empire. Christianity was a tool for capturing, enslaving and exporting Black
Africans for over a thousand years. Williams describes Africans as “gullible” for believing
that the God referred to by foreigners was the same as their own.

Both Christianity and Islam, writes Williams were used by men who were motivated by
social, economic and political power over Black Africans: “The whole continent of Africa
was taken over, its wealth exploited and its people dehumanized through enslavement,
all in the name of Jesus Christ, Allah and civilization.”

http://deborahgabriel.com/wp-conten...-Destruction-of-Black-Civilization-Part-1.pdf

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: