Black People : CDC Forced To Admit They Knew Vaccine Preservative Caused Autism

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I'd check the source of this article. Most autism are in male children. If there was an external
cause it would be equal to both sexes

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
I did some research on NEWS PUNCH and have found that it is considered to be a right-wing conspiracy theory site known for publishing fake articles. Since that is the case, I also researched to see if there were other verified sources that support their assertion concerning the CDC. I only found sites similar in vein to NEWS PUNCH, making assertions without any scientific evidence to support them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : Americans should prepare for coronavirus crisis in U.S., CDC says Black People Politics 5
crwn Health and Wellness : BREAKING News From CDC! Americans Are Being POISONED! Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Black Women : CDC: BLACK WOMEN KILLED MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE Black Women 16
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CDC: ZIKA VIRUS WORSE THAN THOUGHT? Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CDC: DEADLY OUTBREAK IN WISCONSIN Black Health and Wellness 6
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : cdc-1-in-2-black-gay-men-in-us-will-be-diagnosed-with-hiv Black Health and Wellness 4
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CDC: Red Eyes Caused By Urine Black Health and Wellness 0
S Black People : CDC: Travelers from West Africa to U.S. will be monitored for 21 days for Ebola Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 Black People : Whistleblower: CDC covered up vaccine’s autism effect in black boys Black People Open Forum 0
crwn Black People : Vaccinations and Autism: Massive Cover-up at the CDC! Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : CDC: ALLERGIES AT EPIDEMIC HEIGHTS Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : CDC: SEVERE RISE IN S.T.D.s Science and Technology 62
Keita Kenyatta Black People : WHY WOULD THE CDC HAVE A BLOG ON ZOMBIES?? Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse Black People Open Forum 36
L Black People : CDC 2009 Hurricane Links Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : Ethiopia won't be forced by US on dam, foreign minister says Ethiopia 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Bodies Found At Texas Construction Site Were Black People Forced Into Labor — After Slavery Ended African American History Culture 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Female slaves were forced to wear headwraps because white women were jealous Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Queenie Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hurricane Maria forced Puerto Ricans to change their hairstyles Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Our Ancient Ancestors Were Forced From Africa 60,000 Years Ago by Climate Change Honoring Black Ancestors 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Cortana: Will now be forced on you by Microsoft, whether you like it or not Science and Technology 6
IFE Black People : Big solution" to Peoplestown flooding includes new park, forced buy outs Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Walruses by the thousands forced ashore by melting sea ice Science and Technology 0
RAPTOR Black Education / Schools : The Howard 3: Black Educators Forced Out for Teaching Black History Black Education / Schools 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : U.S. forced to admit in court how they framed Iran using false nuclear evidence Black People Politics 0
shaka64 Black People : Black Dentist In All-White Practice Forced To Resign Over Ferguson Posts Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : NC to pay victims of forced sterilization Black People Politics 0
cherryblossom Black Women : Early and Forced Child Marriage - Causes/Effects Black Women 37
Keita Kenyatta Black People : .......Vatican forced to defend record on sex abuse Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : If we were all forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say? Black People Open Forum 23
RAPTOR Black People : PIMPED OUT: Beaten, abused, forced into sex slavery Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : Swedish bus driver forced black people to travel on separate coach in apartheid-style incidents Black People Open Forum 11
RAPTOR Black People : North Carolina Mulls Compensating Victims of Forced Sterilization Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : World may be forced to go vegetarian by 2050, scientists say Science and Technology 29
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Difference In Being Forced To Leave America, Than In Being Free To Leave America. Chief Elder Osiris 10
MsInterpret Black People : Gunman suspected of killing 8 had just been forced to resign Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : 53% of your tax dollars used for Military forced Colonization Black People Open Forum 0
Destee South Africa : South Africans Forced to Eat Food Urinated On South Africa 18
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God is not in need of any forced love – collected by cutting bonds with effort Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black People : R We Being forced into Servitude??? Black People Open Forum 45
J Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain Black People Open Forum 116
TruthHitman African American History Culture : 3 World LEADERS ADMIT that THE AMERICAN NEGRO ARE HEBREWS African American History Culture 1
Enki Black People Politics : It Is Sad When Blacks Are So Scared Of YT That They Can't Admit A Simple Truth. Black People Politics 2
SophiaG Black People : White People Don't Want to Admit They're Racist Black People Open Forum 160
A Scientists admit their failure in front of AIDS Black Health and Wellness 1
S Black People : Are You Too *Proud* To Admit You Were Wrong??? Black People Open Forum 15
P Haiti : Caribbean group to re-admit Haiti Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 1