Black People : Caucasian Kills 5 Year Old Black Girl And Judge Free His Butt

MississippiRed

Aug 11, 2004
See to me in that situation I'd punish the shooter, the other two cowards , and the father of the child............what right thinking Daddy is going to get into an altercation with their child present.......this cat not only pushed the issue he chased old boy then pulled into a trap between two cars......grabbed a box cutter and was going to get to it....all this with his 5 year old daughter watching.......and then the ******** ....two cowards who were afraid to confront 1 man....had to call in a third cat who was also a coward in taking the confrontation to gun play........personally I'm so f-in sick of people in general.......all either of these idiots had to do was let it slide......and since they didn't the Brother has lost his daughter (which will or should eat his *** up for the rest of his life) and in my eye it's his own fault.....man in NorCal I get cutoff at least 5 or more times a day and my commute is short..usually I'm in the ride with my babies or at least 1 of the three and there is no way in hell I'm going to chase some fool down grab my blade and try to fight them over cutting me off...........Dmn folk make me sick man I can't even begin to convey how mad this makes me ..........Dmn man yo u got your lil girl with you !!!!! .....why start some ish with some cats especially these days when you don't know what folk have in line for you or who's holding heat...........I really wish I could get all 4 of these stupid SOB's in a room so I could personally dole out the punishment.........it wouldn't even take long......I'd send the ofay on to the other side via sledgehammer real quick.....I'd get the kamagong and beat the black dudes *** until I got tired (and I'm in pretty good shape) .............Dmn..............! ! ! ! Yall with babies man........please .....think before you act especially when you got them kids with you.......

MississippiRed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crwn Black People : Why White People are Called Caucasian (Illustrated) Black People Open Forum 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : European the white folk of an caucasian Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
hartwell Black People : The New Caucasian Race Black People Open Forum 102
anAfrican Black People : Definitively Caucasian Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Caucasian Albinos Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 133
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : The Book of THOTH(caucasian website) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : Annunaki movie another theft by caucasian of our story Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
I Black People : The Caucasian Race Like To Refer To Themselves As Europeans Black People Open Forum 19
K Pan Africanism : YURUGU An African-Centered Critique of Caucasian Cultural Thought and Behavior African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Somalia : Somalia Bombing Kills Nearly 80, Raising Fears of Resurgent Militancy Somalia 0
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - talking to him about not being a Rottie that attacks / kills their owner Pets / Animals 11
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : GENE MODIFIED VIRUS KILLS SUPERBUGS Black Health and Wellness 1
S Black People : White-Collar Crime Kills and Maims More Than the Crimes of the Poor Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Race in America: White Veteran Kills Black Man in NYC to 'Make A Statement' Black People Politics 25
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Cop Kills Unarmed White Kid? Everything Isn’t as It Seems in Fox’s New Series Shots Fired Black Entertainment 0
Destee Angola : Angola stadium stampede in Uige kills 17 Angola 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 30 Worst Foods For Your Heart - Ginger kills Cancer Cells Food Discussion and Recipes 13
Lrae Health and Wellness : Black Lives Matter activist MarShawn McCarrel kills himself at 23 Black Health and Wellness 5
Kemetstry Black People : WHITE MALE KILLS 9 AT BLACK CHURCH Black People Open Forum 264
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : GINGER ROOT KILLS CANCER CELLS? Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : NEW ANTIBIOTIC KILLS DRUG RESISTANT STRAINS Black Health and Wellness 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : X AKA MOLLY, KILLS!!!!! Black Health and Wellness 0
PurpleMoons Black People : BREAKING Florida Shooting, Gunman Kills 6 Before Shot Dead by SW Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ball Don't Lie A shooter kills a would-be robber in self-defense while waiting in line to buy LeBron Black People Open Forum 3
Alarm Clock Libya : Libyan Militia Kills 31 people in Benghazi Libya 7
Kemetstry Science and Technology : FLU LIKE ILLNESS KILLS 2 IN ALA. Science and Technology 4
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Melanie Fiona - It Kills Me (ACOUSTIC LIVE) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Man kills himself because of Obama’s re-election Black People Politics 55
S Black People : one person on active duty kills himself every day; one veteran dies by his own hand every 80 mins Black People Open Forum 5
Kemetstry Science and Technology : BRAIN EATING AMOEBA KILLS 10 Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : West Nile virus kills 17 in Texas, sickens hundreds Black People Open Forum 27
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Peter Moses - Polygamous Cult Leader - Kills 4 Year Old Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Food That Kills - Full Documentary Black People Open Forum 0
MsVeraisblessed Somalia : Female bomber kills the Sports Chief in Somalia Somalia 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : Sugar Kills!!! Black Health and Wellness 50
RAPTOR Black People Politics : U.s. Soldier Kills 16 Afghan Civilians Black People Politics 4
Amnat77 Black People : Tiger kills lion in Turkish zoo Black People Open Forum 1
Z Black People : Saudi prince kills 'servant' Black People Open Forum 0
nevar Black Poetry : It kills me..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Black People : Man Kills his wife and 5 children Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Nigeria : Nigeria : Teething Formula Kills 84 Children Nigeria 6
B Black Poetry : LOVE KILLS? Ayy So'ja..u inspired me...Peep this Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black People : man kills daughter because he doubted her virginity even after medical exam Black People Open Forum 11
J Black People : Is it a Conspiracy?:Off-duty cop kills honor student Black People Open Forum 5
Destee Black People : The Sun Kills Them Black People Open Forum 28
I Black People : earthquake kills 20,000 Black People Open Forum 23
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The thrill that kills Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
naija-man Black People : MOTHER KILLS CHILD FOR TAKING BISCUIT Black People Open Forum 2
OldSoul Black People : The 200,000-year-old city found in Southern Africa may rewrite history Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1